Best Option

It Started With A Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Yonghee’s POV

Uh-oh.

Jay groaned and glared at me. He had Haejin limply by his side, her hands hung loose around his tattooed neck. We were standing outside of the club, in the cold night breeze. “What were you thinking, G? You shouldn’t have let her drank too much, man,” he whined.

I simply shrugged. Well, it was my fault. But that doesn’t mean he had the rights to nag at me for it. Geez.

“I gotta get back to work. Can you handle this situation right now?” He was clearly pissed, but was trying his best to hold his anger in.

I nodded, trying to stay focus myself. I started to feel dizzy, realizing the alcohol was kicking in. I took Haejin from his hold, balancing her light figure by my side just like Jay did. I’d never felt so glad that she was thin.

“I’ll handle it from here. You go continue your work, get the business going,” I grinned sheepishly, “and for tonight’s bill, just record it in my debt book, alright?”

Jay rolled his eyes. He looked at his watch. “You better get her home fast. Your show’s starting in another 10 minutes. Good luck,” he patted my shoulder and rushed back inside.

I groaned in disbelief. I would never make it in 10 minutes. It takes about 5 minutes to go to the place where I was supposed to perform. I looked over to Haejin in my hold. If I don’t make it for tonight’s show, I won’t be getting my pay for the month!

As if on cue, a neon light flickered across the street. It was a motel. I once again glanced over to Haejin, leaning unconscious against me. I checked her pockets for her wallet, but found nothing except a bubble tea receipt.

Well. I guess we’d just have to do it the classic way.

Slowly, trying not to make the slightest noise, I sneaked inside, balancing Haejin along with me. We were already at the fourth flight of stairs when I hear someone cleared their throat. I in a deep breath and turned around, smiling at a stout, middle-aged lady glaring at me.

“Where do you think you’re going?” she had a fierce expression, with her thick arms folded in front of her chest.

I tried giving her the nicest smile I could muster. “Don’t worry, got a friend waiting upstairs already. We’ll be sharing a room with her.”

I don’t think she bought that, but it seemed she didn’t want to be bothered by it anymore. She simply shrugged it off, and I caught her mumbling, “Young couples these days.”

Well. So she thinks I’m Haejin’s boyfriend. Not like I’m not used to it.

Most of the doors were shut close, noise coming through from the non-sound-proof doors. Need I not say what kinds of noises.   

At last, at a far corner, a door was opened ajar. I took a careful step inside, checking if anyone was there. None. It must’ve been one of those rent-and-leave kind of thing. Thank God.

I plopped Haejin onto the hard bed in that small room. I glanced over to a clock on the wall. I only had 2 minutes left. I pulled the blankets over her slim figure.

“Sorry for the crappy birthday celebration, Haejin-ah. I promise things will get better eventually,” I said to her guiltily and closed the door behind me as I left.

 

 

Bang Yongguk's POV

I groaned and stirred in my sleep. My head was throbbing due to the amount of excessive caffeine I had the night before.

I was out searching for inspirations for B.A.P’s next comeback the previous night and got so tired to even go back to the dorm. So I spent a few money on a cheap motel, enough to get my goodnight sleep.

Maybe it was just me, but the place reeked of alcohol. I grunted as rays of morning sunlight streamed through in between the curtains. I refused to open my eyes though my phone was buzzing the whole time. I let my hand travel around the bed when it bumped into something soft under the blanket.

I pulled it closer, a smile creeping up my face at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter