Ungrateful Creature

It Started With A Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bang Yongguk’s POV

11:00 pm.

THAT. IS. IT.

I put on my jacket and took long strides to the front door.

“Where are you going?” Daehyun cocked up an eyebrow, “Are you seriously going to search for her?”

“More like hunt her down,” I mumbled back.

“Cool. Can I come along?” Daehyun skipped closer in his pink pyjama shorts and wife beater, “C’mon. It’d be cool! Like one of those Indiana Jones’ treasure hunts.”

If Kim Haejin is what you call treasure, I’d rather be poor for life. “No. Stay home. Keep an eye on Haemi.” Before he could even pester me more, I slammed the door shut.

I didn’t even know where to start looking for her.

But what I do know is that she’s out there, this late at night, probably causing trouble.

As I stepped outside the apartment complex, the very unfriendly cold breeze nipped onto my face. Oh the s I have to go through just because of her. Kim Haejin must major in pissing people off.

I couldn’t remember for how long I’ve been marching around the place, wildly scanning the area for her while trying to not be recognised by anyone.

Where the hell could she be? Even Haemi didn’t know of her sister’s occupation. This Kim Haejin...is really something.

Of course she wouldn’t pick up her phone. I tried calling her again and again and it never went through.

I took the bus to their old neighbourhood area. There’s a high possibility that she works around the place.

It took about 10 minutes to reach the familiar, dim streets. Don’t quite bring pleasant memories.

But of course, after about nearly an hour of searching through every single restaurant, convenient stores, pharmacies and such, Miss Kim Haejin was nowhere to be found.

I glanced at a clock in a pharmacy located at the very end of the street. It was almost half an hour after midnight.

That... ungrateful creature... where the hell could she be at this hour?

Did she go home already?

 I rummaged through my jacket, only to realize I left my phone and wallet back at the dorm. There were only a couple bucks enough for bus fees. I looked around. There were no buses going around this area at this hour.

Great. Just great.

Maybe she went home already. Yeah... maybe she didn’t cause any trouble that might worsen B.A.P’s status.

Or maybe she went around sleeping with other guys.

I felt my insides boiled with anger. If the media finds out about her bad behaviour, things are gonna get even uglier.

Or maybe she got herself in trouble.

I shook my head, brushing the thought off. Kim Haejin would be able to take care of herself. She probably could fight an entire mafia gang with just her glare.

I walked past a drunken man slurring on the ground, keeping a safe distant as to not let him grab my ankle as he tried t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter