One Hell of a Future Wife

It Started With A Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Haemi's POV

“You don’t look so good. What’s wrong?”

I sighed and turned to Ahra, who was seated directly next to me. “If your sister is marrying your ultimate bias; Zelo, what would you do?”

“I don’t have a sister.”

“Let’s just say if you do.”

She thought for a moment and shrugged. “I don’t know. I don’t have a sister.”

I let out an exasperated cry, “Well then – if any of your siblings is marrying Zelo, what would you do?!”

“Well...it would be kindda weird if my brother marries a guy, you know.”

I face-desked. Why did I even bother asking her.

“What’s with the stupid question anyway? It’s not like Zelo would marry anyone besides me,” she batted her eyelashes for the pure purpose of annoying me, “or Jongup. Gosh, I ship Jonglo so. Hard.”

Yeah, the same I feel about Banghim. Though I’d probably cry for a week straight if all the wedding plans for Yongguk-oppa and I that I came up with in my head has to be cancelled. Banghim’s marriage is waaaaay better than... Bangjin. Yongjin. Haeguk.

I shuddered. Even their shipping name sounds terrible.

Bang Yongguk cannot marry my sister. It’s just...wrong. She hates boy bands. I’m not even exaggerating.

 

 

Kim Haejin’s POV

I hate boy bands. 

There we were, the three of us, sitting in Manager Kang’s office. What's that even wearing? Why's his clothes so colorful and baggy and drooping here and there? What's up with those limp studs? Don't even get me started on his hair ohmygod. Is he wearing eyeliner? 

Manager Kang and Yongguk looked exhausted as they had just went through a press conference. On explaining about the whole...marriage thing. With our agreements, Manager Kang had stated that; “Bang Yongguk was just being super excited about his relationship. They are not married. They are just engaged.”

The media wasn’t very fond of the idea of us sleeping together since we’re not married yet. Now how about a standing ovation for this scary-faced guy who brilliantly responded with; “Oh, we’re getting married very soon.”

“WHY did you come up with something ridiculous like that?!”

He glared at me. “You try attending that press conference. Try coming up with something more acceptable when cameras flash in yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter