Red

It Started With A Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you love me?”

“Of course!”

“How much?”

“Soooo much. Very, very, very, much.”

He chuckled, “But I love you more than you love me, you know that?”

“No you don’t,” I hit his chest playfully, “How much did you think of me today?”

He hummed in thought as he mentally counted, “Maybe...thirty times? How about you? How much did you think of me today?”

“One time,” I answered softly as I rested my head against his chest, “starting from the moment I woke up in the morning, until now, and until forever.”

He chuckled and pulled me closer to give a gentle kiss on my forehead, “Maybe you do love me more than I love you.”

I nodded.

I love him so much.

 

I loved him too much.

 

“Table three!” Ilwoo’s voice brought me back to present. He snapped his fingers in my face a few times, apparently annoyed by my lack of focus and energy today. “Did all those Japanese sushi get to your brain? I gave you a week, paid-vacation; now do your job properly!” He handed me a plate of sliced meat and I brought it to Table 3. 

 

I pushed him away, breaking our kiss. Himchan tilted his head to a side, nonchalantly smiling even though I was fumed with anger and confusion. He bit his lip, holding back from a smirk as his gaze was fixed on my lips, “You kissed me back.”

“Misssssssssssssss,” a coarse hand rubbed my back, following the slurry voice. I flinched away. “Auuuuuuu whas wit soooo cockyyy! Come come sitttttt. Sittttttt—pour me drank!”

Ahh , I don’t have the mood for this. I looked around for Ilwoo, but he was nowhere to be seen – probably too busy in the kitchen. I bowed, “Enjoy your meal.” I stood to leave when the disgusting man smacked my .

I felt like stomping on their red, grinning faces. Don’t you have wives to with at home?

Low lives. Greas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter