The Contract

It Started With A Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bang Yongguk’s POV

“Look,” I swallowed up my ego, “I’m deeply sorry for everything that happened.”

She remained motionless, hiding the lower half of her face with a wool scarf and wearing a lowered cap over her head. She kept her gaze onto her cup of green tea on the table.

“Listen – I know you don’t like having to be in this situation – I don’t, too – but I’m begging you to help me on this. I can’t let my reputation be ruined. This isn’t my selfish needs – it’s also for the good of my group members.”

“So you’re saying I have to be in an engagement to protect the reputation of a flower boy band I don’t even give a about?” she snapped, slightly tilting her head up to glare at me.

My toes dug into my shoes. I let out a therapic sigh, pushing my shades up the bridge of my nose. I cannot risk getting caught. If it wasn’t for the members and Manager Kang, I wouldn’t want to even see her face ever again. “Yes.”

She let out a sadistic chuckle. “You people are so funny.”

“Let’s just start over,” I held out my hand, “I’m Bang Yongguk. It’s a pleasure to have met you.”

She stared at my out-stretched hand with no interest. “I’m Kim Haejin. And I hate you.” She stood up to leave.

“Let’s make a deal then,” That caught her attention. “I’ll pay you. You’ll have...um, 10% of my profits each month. How does that sounds?”

“What if I agree? Does that mean I’ll have to see your stupid face more often?”

I bit on my tongue. Self-control, Bang Yongguk. “Yes.”

She hesitated for a moment. “Do you have any idea how much it hurts whenever I see you?”

This woman should really train better. I simply shrug, holding back my rants.

“20.”

“What?”

“20 percent. Of your profit each month. Then I’ll agree.”

I took in a sharp breath. “Deal,” I shook hands with her on it.

She leaned back into her seat and crossed her arms over her chest. “So what do I have to do? Make you breakfast in the morning? Do your laundry? Anything – just no sleeping together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter