Disastrous Trip pt.1

It Started With A Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun’s POV

Haejin smiled and made a peace-sign. She’s actually quite pretty when she’s smiling and shutting up.

“I’m recording a video, .”

The peace-sign was changed to a flick of her middle-finger. “I ing hate you, Jung Daehyun.”

I laughed it off and went to record the others in our private plane. Youngjae was playing with his phone. “Please say something, Mr Yoo.”

“I’m on level 10. Stop bothering me.”

“You’re no fun, Mr Yoo.”

“Go find a life, Mr Jung.”

“I’ll sit on your lap if you don’t cooperate, Mr Yoo.”

He pause his game and turned to the camcorder. “Well hello people I am President Youngjae and right now we are waiting for the plane to board for our Japan concert and I wish to kick Daehyun out of here.”

 

 

 

 

Haemi’s POV

“Look, loooooooook, loooooooooooooook, look,” Jongup manually zoomed a small, carved pumpkin in and out at the camcorder, “Noona made this for me.” He was grinning until his eyes disappeared into two fine lines.

“What is that? A Nickelodeon splat?” I focused the camcorder to the pumpkin art before zooming out to see Jongup with a frown.

“No, it’s a carving of me doing a handstand.”

Oh.

I was about to turn away to record the others as we were preparing for a small Halloween celebration for the day after tomorrow night but Jongup turned me back to facing him. “I wanna make a video message.”

 He fixed his hair and had his infamous smile on. He took a few steps behind, balanced his head on the floor, legs up in the air, pumpkin on his upside-down chin and a heart-shaped gesture with his hands, “Haejin-noona, saranghae!”

I felt like punching his face. It was the cutest thing ever.

He got up to his feet and brushed down his clothes. He fixed his hair and grinned again. “You too, Haemi!” he made a kissy-pout to the camcorder and laughed it off before running away with his beloved pumpkin.

I walked over to where Youngjae sat on the floor, surrounded by cardboard and boxes. He was struggling with a paper knife to make a circle out of one of the boxes. I zoomed in at his nostrils. “What are you doing, Youngjae-oppa?”

He smiled and pushed the cut-out circle. He placed the box over his head and tried to insert his head through the round hole but failed. I recorded the top of his head where his blond hair was peeking out the hole as he groaned, “I’m supposedly a Robocop for Halloween.”

Daehyun came by and laughed hysterically at Youngjae’s attempt. He accidentally splashed himself with a glass of cold water he was holding. But how? Because Daehyun is Daehyun. I turned to record him as his wet white t-shirt clamped onto his built figure. He noticed the camera was on him and smirked, “Hey there, my name is Mr y.”

“No, you’re Daehyun.”

“Yeah, but you can call me tonight.”

I turned the camcorder to record myself rolling my eyes before turning it back to Daehyun. “So what are you dressing up as for Halloween?” I tailed after him as he went to grab another glass of water.

 He poured himself another glass and leaned against the counter, posing as if it’s a photo shoot. “Hmm… I don’t really know yet. What about you, cupcake?”

  I shrugged, “I have no idea, too.”

“I know what you should be!”

“What?”

“My girlfriend,” he winked.

“Yeah that’d be pretty scary.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter