Major issue

It Started With A Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bang Yongguk’s POV

So things didn’t exactly go as I thought they would. What I expected was a negative reaction turned out better. Perhaps over-limiting the better part to the extent of irritating.

As an idol boy group, we rarely get to meet girls as sad as that may sound. Taking in two girls was probably making the members a tad bit too happy. Scratch the tad bit part.

“It’s getting late. Did you prepare a room for these two girls?” Seokgu-hyung suddenly brought up.

In our dorm, there were only two rooms. The six of us share a room; another is our mini-home-studio; while the last is sort of our closet room.

“Yes!” Daehyun screeched out excitedly, “We cleared up the closet room!”  

I felt touched at the thought that they had probably went through the jungle of clothes we had just to clean up that room for the girls.

“Don’t you have school tomorrow? You better get some good sleep tonight,” maknae Zelo shyly spoke in concern to the little sister. She nodded with a small smile.

Youngjae hit him by the back of his head, “you’re one to say. When was the last time you went to school?”

“Well I need to prepare for our comeback, don’t I?!” Zelo pouted and rubbed at the spot he was hit.

“Oh shush it you two! Come on, let me present to you our hard work,” Daehyun said, eagerly leading us the way.

I walked behind Haejin as she continued on ignoring everything Daehyun was telling her. He stopped in front of the closet room and announced, “You are all welcomed to be amazed!”

He opened the door and the three of us (who did not participate in the making of it) gasped. I was, indeed, amazed.

There was a welcoming queen-sized bed, the comforters looked so soft. Rose petals decorated all over the room. Candles flickered, giving the dim-lit room a romantic aura. Jongup rushed to the bedside table and pressed play on a radio. Slow, hotel music filled the room.

This was just too much.

“Isn’t this too much of a stretch?” Haejin mumbled with a frown.

“Yeah,” Haemi let out a small giggle, “It looks like a honeymoon room.”

“It is,” Youngjae grinned.

“Obviously it’s a room for the newlyweds. Ta-da!” The other guys cheered at Daehyun’s seemingly brilliant remark.

It would’ve been funny if I weren’t the objective of it all.

“And as for Haemi, you can sleep in Yongguk’s old bed! In our room!”

Jongup was starting to throw paper confetti again as they all started cheering and clapping their hands in glee.

“I’m not sleeping with him,” Haejin stated out dryly.

“IT’S NOT LIKE I  WANNA SLEEP WITH YOU EITHER!”

Everyone went quiet. Daehyun cleared his throat after a moment of silence and leaned slightly closer to Haemi, “you can still sleep in our room.”

Haejin scoffed and pushed me out of the way. Can she not boil my anger even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter