Knowing Better

It Started With A Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Haemi’s POV

“Good morning,” Ahra chirped cheerfully before hissing close to my face, “lucky .”

I rolled my eyes, “Are you seriously going to greet me in that way every day?” I sat down in my seat that was directly next to her in class.

“Well, it depends,” she twirled a strand of hair and hummed in thought, “Are you seriously going to live with gorgeous beasts every day?”

“Ahra, I’ve lived with them for like, 1 month and 7 days now. You’ve been greeting me in that way ever since.”

“I’m still extremely jealous,” she bit her lip, trying to calm herself down, “you get to see Yongguk-oppa and Himchan-oppa and Daehyun-oppa and Youngjae-oppa and Jongup-oppa and and—ZELO-OPPAAAAAA”

I slapped the back of her head, “Calm down, will you?!”

“HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN YOU’RE LIVING WITH MY ZELO I CREYS”

“If this is how you’re acting, I better not tell you about my study group plan.”

“MY HUBBY LIVING WITH MY BEST BUDDY HOW CAN I I CAN’T”

“I can’t even imagine how you’d react if you find out about my plan of making a study group of you, me and Zelo.”

“DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I—ohmygod. Ohmygod did you just say what I think you just said?”

“Yeah, Zelo was busy with preparing for comebacks and everything, so he’d like to catch up on school stuff. I can tutor him math, and since you’re good in history, I thought you could—”

“I,” Ahra her teeth unflatteringly, “can teach him anything. Just say it. Chemistry? Sure sure we can have chemistry together. Physics? Yessss no problemo. Biology? Oh hell I can even show him a living example of the human’s anatomy.”

I grinned, “I’ll take that as a yes then.”

 

 

 

Yongguk’s POV

 

Haejin was humming peacefully so I experimentally poked her.

She snapped her head around with a scornful glare. “Would you like me to chop your fingers off?” She pointed to the diced carrots on the chopping board she was working on, “they’d taste good together in stew.”

“Aww don’t say that. You’re being so attractive,” I retorted blatantly.

She groaned and pushed me away. I chuckled at the feeling of her small palms on my lower back. I continued to stir the beef stew on the stove. Haejin shuffled closer and carefully dunked in the diced carrots inside the clay-pot. “You sure this is how we’re supposed to do it?”

She scrunched up her nose, observing the content, “Well it does look edible, so I guess it is fine.”

We both shrugged and proceeded on preparing dinner. Haemi was having a friend over for a study group – both of them giving Junhong a free tutoring. That kid had been missing out on school for quite some time.

“Un-buh-liy-vuh-ble!” Daehyun shrieked as he entered the kitchen, “Yongguk-hyung is actually helping around the house!”

I glared at him, “I’ve always been helping around the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter