Chapter 7

Protecting Me

 

All the members stood awkwardly in the living room with the psychic, after she went through the whole dorm she sat down with them to explain what she had discovered. “I’m afraid that there is something here from what I felt as I walked around its female. But don’t let this fool you I can sense that she is very powerful and if angered can become very violent…” She looked around the room before settling her eyes on Leeteuk. “Leeteuk I need to talk to you and Kibum alone.” Everybody seemed surprised by this request but quickly obeyed.

The lady took a deep breath thinking on the best way to tell them “You see her name is Emily and she lived here a few years back. She died very young she was waiting for her lover to come back to her as he had promised but he never returned. I think she might be confusing Leeteuk with her long lost lover.

“Wait me! Why me?” Leeteuk did not like what he was hearing. The psychic felt bad for telling them this she saw the fear in both their eyes. “I think it’s because you where the first one to walk in the dorm when you first moved in.” Kibum still didn’t know why he was asked to stay “Um excuse me but what about me?”  The woman gave him a tiny smile “She feels threatened by you.” Kibum tilted his head in confusion “Threatened?” She nodded her head.

“Why?” Kibum thought back and he hadn’t done anything to make himself look like a threat. The psychic broke his flashback montage “She can feel the strong connection you two have and she is afraid you might ‘take’ him away from her again” Both guys blushed heavily at hearing her say that they had a special connection. Suddenly her eyes became more serious “You two have to be more careful, more than anybody else. Especially you Leeteuk she might try to hurt you the most just to get you to look at her.” They both nodded and walked her to the door, before she walked out she turned and said something to them “Oh and Kibum be sure to not let Leeteuk be alone at any given point especially at night.” Kibum promised and with that she left.

As soon as the other members heard the front door shut they rushed out cornerning them with question after question. Leeteuk calmly explained everything to them except one thing, Kibum waited for him to go on but he didn’t so he decided too “The other important thing Leeteuk left out was that he can’t be left alone at all.” Sungmin being the curious little bunny he was asked the question that everybody wanted to know “Why did she ask you to stay behind too Kibum?”

“She said that Emily feels threatened by me because me and Leeteuk hyung have a special connection.” Kibum answered failing to notice Leeteuk’s flushed face. Heechul smirked “What exactly do you mean ‘special connection’?” Kibum rolled his eyes at his hyung “I don’t know she just said that Teukie hyung can’t be left alone especially at night.” Heechul’s smirked grew even more “Then it’s settled Kibum you’re moving in to Leeteuk’s room.”

Everybody’s eyes moved to look at Heecul “What?” I just want to spend more time with my Hangeng without worrying about waking up Kibum.” Everybody just groaned and walked away not wanting to hear anything else come out of Heechul’s mouth. As Kibum was moving his stuff into Leeteuk’s room he noticed on how Heechul kept watching him and Leeteuk. “They are so in love with each other they.” Heechul thought suddenly an idea popped into his head “First I have to make sure they do like each other that way before I put my plan into action.” Hangeng shivered when he saw the big smile on his boyfriends face.

***Sorry if this chapter is kind of boring also I picked the name Emily because I was in class watching a movie with a girl name Emily and I didn't noticed I named her that until the next day ^^. 

I seriously don't feel like my story is going as good as I planned but oh well

Please comment and subscribe!***