Chapter 3

Protecting Me

 

Leeteuk found himself in a very familiar place that he didn’t want to be in; he heard a muffled sound coming a little farther ahead and quickly walked that way. It was always the same thing over and over again I have to protect them fromher. Come Leeteuk walk faster they need your help! Relief washed through his veins when he saw Kibum safely waiting for him but panic and fear suddenly hit him when he saw her come up behind Kibum with a bloody knife No not him too… “Kibum!” That’s all Leeteuk had time to say before it was too late.

Leeteuk’s eyes snapped open when he felt someone shaking him as his eyes adjusted to the darkness he saw Kibum’s worried face above him “Kibum?” He felt Kibum let out a relieved breath as he let his hands go that’s when Leeteuk took in their position “Um Kibum why are you on top of me?”   

Kibum just sat on Leeteuk’s stomach “Well you where having a nightmare and you kept swinging your arms around and I didn’t want you to hit me or yourself. By the way what exactly where you dreaming about?” Leeteuk bit his lip before deciding that he could trust Kibum. “It’s probably nothing but I been having almost the same nightmare over and over again. There’s this girl always there the same one, I just get this feeling that she wants to hurt the members. But she always gets there before I do… this time she caught you Bummie and like always I was too slow.”

Leeteuk bit his lip to prevent himself from crying he was just getting sick of the dream. Kibum knew that Leeteuk was trying his hardest to hold his tears in “Hey hyung look at me I’m fine it was just a dream.” Leeteuk’s lip trembeled a bit “But-” Kibum shook his head “No buts hyung it was just a dream ok?” Leeteuk smiled up at Kibum “Thanks Bummie.” Kibum was about to reply when suddenly Donghae’s scream ripped through the silence. Kibum who still was on top of Leeteuk quickly scrambled off and ran towards the scream with Leeteuk right behind him.

When they reached the living room they found Donghae crying in Eunhyuk’s arms, Leeteuk got down on his knee’s next to them “What happened?” Eunhyuk shook his head “I don’t know hyung I woke up because Donghae wasn’t next to me when I suddenly heard him screaming and I ran like hell I thought something happened to him but I just found him crying on the floor.”  

“Donghae what happened?” Donghae took a peek at Leeteuk before unburying his head from Eunhyuk’s chest. “I thought I saw a girl hyung.” At hearing this Heechul busted out laughing “You’re scared of a girl Donghae.” Heechul abruptly stopped laughing when he felt Kibum slap his head and narrowed his eyes at him warning Kibum to not do that ever again. Leeteuk ignored both of them “Is that it Donghae, you thought you saw a fan sneak into the dorm?”  But Donghae quickly shook his head.

“No hyung I thought I saw… I thought I saw that she had a knife… but before I could make sure she wasn’t there anymore… so I screamed.” Kibum’s eyebrows shot up “What do you mean she wasn’t there anymore?”

“That one moment she was standing there then she was gone as soon as I blinked.” Donghae buried his face back in Eunhyuk’s chest. Leeteuk stood up at the mention of their guest having a knife and felt like he was going to collapse when Donghae mention that she ‘disappeared’.

***Sorry if its not a good chapter my head wasn't really a 100% in this when I was writing it so sorry again if it hopefully the next one will be better.***