Chapter 33

Protecting Me

 

Rage boiled through her blood as she witness her hands wounding around his neck, his hands tangling themselves in her hair. She stood up not being able to take it anymore at that moment her mind snapped from the pain.

She hid behind a hidden building waiting for them to finish their special reunion a piece of glass held tightly on her bleeding hand.

After what was probably an hour she heard them say their goodbyes, Anna felt her heart rate pick up.

“Do you want me to walk you home?”

Anna held her breath as she pleaded that her sister refused she didn’t want him to witness the brutal act she was about to commit.

“No its fine plus if my mom see’s us together this late she might have a heart attack.”

Anna heard Lucas laugh “Alright just be careful… I love you.”

“Love you too.”

Emily felt like she was walking on clouds finally after so many months of her not hearing anything from him he came back for her. She couldn’t be happier but her smile faltered a bit when he told her about the letter she supposedly wrote him about her getting married to another man because he was richer. She felt guilt rush through her as her mind came up with her sister as the possible candidate for that letter.

She heard his car leave and a sudden chill ran down her spine. She shook her head trying to dismiss the odd feeling that gathered in her stomach.

She almost let out a scream when she saw someone step out of the alley towards until she saw it was only her sister Anna.

“Oh god Anna you almost gave me a heart attack!”

Anna didn’t say anything only walked closer to Emily and that when Emily saw a crazed look on her eyes and instinctively took a step back.

“You ok Anna?”

Anna was suddenly wrapping her hands around Emily’s neck “You took him from me!”

“Took who? Anna I can’t breathe please let go!”

Anna laughed like a maniac “Who you ask who!? Lucas that’s who I saw him first yet he fell for your ty !”

Emily began to claw at Anna’s hands as her lung screamed for air “Anna… please… I… can’t… breathe!”

Anna threw Emily to the floor only to kick her in her stomach. Emily clutched her stomach as she felt like passing out from the lack of air and pain when she was turned roughly to face Anna.

“Now he will be mine.”

 

The last thing Emily did before everything went black was scream as the glass pierced her skin.

*End of Flashback*

“The thing I didn’t expect after her death was Lucas committing suicide.”

Leeteuk felt horrified as she was finish telling her story, his mouth threatened to drop to the floor from shock ‘how can someone kill her own sister.’

“How long ago was this?” His voice came out small and shaky

Anna smiled “Mmm about 20 years before you were born.”

“B-but you barley look over 20 years old!”

She walked toward him until was next to his ear “Why thank you.”

Leeteuk shut his eyes as fear gripped him again “But how do I fit in all this?”

Anna’s eyes glazed over in anger “I blame you for all this! Emily was suffering just fine until you moved in! I felt her getting a bit happier and happier each day as she watched how you cared so well to the other damned members! I knew I had to get you guys to either move out or have her hurt you, that why I had you have nightmares of her.”

Leeteuk remembered how the first month they moved in the dorm actually felt like how until he started having the nightmares.

“So I pretended to be a psychic to give her a warning so when she refused to leave I was left with no choice but for her to hurt you the thing I didn’t expect was for you to be so good looking and kind. So I had my fun hurting you and your members especially that Kibum but no matter what you and her stayed then I don’t know when but I decided that I wanted you all to myself so I decided to look you up. And I fell in love all over again.”

Leeteuk bit his lip in fear ‘what if Kibum doesn’t find me.’ His eyes began to water at the thought of not being able to see them members or his family ever again.

“Don’t worry Leeteuk we are going to have our happily ever after unlike last time.”

Leeteuk began sobbing “But I don’t want you I don’t love you!”

“You won’t have no choice.”

Leeteuk’s eyes widen as he saw the knife in her hand.

“We’ll be together forever.”

 

Sorry it took so long to update but my dad is making me look for a job again and I can't seem to find any T.T

OMG I can't believe I didn't go to SM Town New York (cries a river)

They where so close only a few states away but no my mom didn't want me to go with my friend 

Theres always next year but I wanted to go see Leeteuk :(