chapter 24

Protecting Me

 

Kibum felt like his heart stopped when he heard Leeteuk cry out in pain “Damn it!” He ran back as fast as he could while mentally scolding himself for leaving his boyfriend unprotected and scared “I shouldn’t have left him! Damn it Kibum!”

He got there just in time to see the psychic standing over a bleeding Leeteuk, Kibum felt rage rush through his body without warning as he pushed the psychic off of Leeteuk. “What the hell!?” Kibum couldn’t make sense to what was happening exactly. Even if he did all he cared about was Leeteuk “Teukie? Please wake up. Leeteuk!”

Only having Leeteuk moan in pain sent Kibum into action as he took out his cell phone to call for help. Kibum silently cursed as his fingers shook as he tried to dial for an ambulance, just as he was about to press call a strong wind rush through the park and lightning crashed through the sky. Kibum heard the psychic scream as she was tossed by a very pissed off looking Emily.

Kibum dropped his phone as he crouched down to protect Leeteuk from Emily. Emily eyes locked on the unconscious body of Leeteuk and Kibum swore Emily could start a fire with a single glance with how angry her eyes looked. Suddenly she was in front of Kibum as she whispered “Run.”

Kibum shook his head trying to clear it because he was pretty sure he heard wrong. When Emily saw him not move an inch she screamed “Run!” And that’s when Kibum snapped back to reality as he picked up Leeteuk and ran as fast as he could towards the dorm.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leeteuk felt like he had the worst headache ever as he woke up. Leeteuk looked around just to realize he was in his own room “How the hell did I get here?” He thought just as his eyes landed on a person not sitting that far away from his bed, his body slumped forward fast asleep “Henry is that you?” Leeteuk tried to sit up when he heard a different voice “Leeteuk you are finally awake!”

Leeteuk jumped up in surprise “Zhou Mi?” Zhou Mi smiled as he sat down “How are you feeling?” Leeteuk shook his head in confusion “What are you doing here with Henry?” Just a Zhou Mi was about to answer another voice spoke up.

“Hyung you’re awake!” With that said Henry launched himself into Leeteuk’s arms. Leeteuk laughed at how adorable Henry was “I’m fine just a little headache, but what are you guys doing here?” Henry let go of Leeteuk and took a seat next to Zhou Mi “Well we were already planning on visiting this weekend when Heechul called us and said to-”

“Wait where is Kibum!?” Leeteuk’s breathing became fast and uneven as fear seeped into his body. “Leeteuk calm down please, Kibum is fine he just had to go to a photo shoot.” Zhou Mi explained as fast as he could to keep Leeteuk from injuring himself even more.

“So he is safe?” Henry giggled at Leeteuk’s protectiveness over Kibum “Yes he is that’s why Heechul hyung called us to stay with you while they are away.” Leeteuk slumped back into the bed “That’s good.”

Henry smile grew as he remembered something that happened earlier “You should have seen Kibum in the morning!” Zhou Mi tried to muffle his laugh as he remembered what Henry was talking about, Leeteuk just smiled at them “What he do?”

“We had to literally push him out of here for him to actually leave.” Leeteuk smiled that sounded just like Kibum but Leeteuk’s smile disappeared as some blurred images of them in the park flashed before his eyes “Wait what happened in the park?”

Zhou Mi and Henry lost their smiles as well; the rest of the members had told them what was going on in the dorm. “Well Kibum hyung said that-” Before Henry could continue Zhou Mi covered his mouth with his hand “Um Kibum said not to tell you anything because he wanted to tell you himself later when he got home.” Leeteuk pouted “But I want to know now.” Zhou Mi shook his head “Sorry hyung we promised Kibum.” Henry ducked his head to avoid Zhou Mi’s glare for almost breaking his promise.

The three of them talked and talked until Leeteuk was fast asleep again. “Sorry Mimi.” Henry whispered once the where in the living room “For what?” Henry looked down “For almost breaking my promise.” Zhou Mi smiled “Its fine Henry I know how you get especially since you haven’t seen Leeteuk for awhile now.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                Leeteuk woke up alone a few hours later to what he thought where the members coming home from the noise coming behind his bedroom door. Just as he sat up he saw his door open very slowly only for Kibum to walk in.

                “Kibum! You’re home!” Leeteuk couldn’t help it he had missed him all day. Kibum smiled as he climbed next to Leeteuk just to scope him in his arms “Does your head still hurt.” Leeteuk let out a content sigh “No just when I touch the bump… Kibum can I ask you something?” Kibum just nodded.

                “What exactly happened at the park?” Kibum tighten his arms around Leeteuk “What do you remember?” Leeteuk bit his lip as he thought for a few seconds “Not much just that we were about to leave when we heard something and you went to check it out but the last thing I remember is this pain in my head then nothing.”

                Kibum very softly kissed the spot where Leeteuk was hit “I’m so sorry Teukie for leaving you knowing you where scared.” Leeteuk just nuzzled his nose into Kibum’s neck “Its fine Bummie you where just trying to protect me, but what happened to the psychic?” Kibum shifted into a more comfortable position so Leeteuk was practically sitting on his lap.

                “I really don’t know how to answer that Teukie.” Leeteuk looked down at their intertwined hands “I hope she’s ok…”  Leeteuk felt Kibum stiffen at his words confused he turned his eyes upward to look at Kibum properly.

                “You don’t remember do you?” Leeteuk frowned “Remember what?” Kibum gritted his teeth when he answered “She was the one who hit you?” Leeteuk blinked once he couldn’t believe what Kibum had just told him “What?” He heard Kibum take a deep breath “She was the one who hit you.” Leeteuk began to stutter as he tried to make sense of the words coming out of Kibum.

                “Are you sure I mean Emily could have been you know…” Kibum shook his head “I don’t think so Emily appeared and threw across the park… but the weird thing is she told me to run.” Leeteuk eyebrows furrowed “She told you to run?” Kibum rubbed his temple with his free hand “Yeah and I don’t know why she didn’t just throw me and take you.”Leeteuk had nothing more to add his mind couldn’t process the fact that Emily had kind of saved them.

                Seeing the makeup Kibum had around his eyes smudge Leeteuk untangeled himself from Kibum “You need to clean yourself up Bummie.” Kibum let himself pout “But I don’t want to leave you.” Leeteuk pinched his cheek “No whinning now go or else you won’t be sleeping here with me tonight.” Kibum groaned and rolled off the bed “Fine you win!”

                Leeteuk stretched himself out when he heard the door open “Hyung are you asleep?” Leeteuk opened his eyes to see Henry looking intently at him “Henry what’s wrong?” He saw the younger mans lip tremble “Hyung I- I don’t know what to do anymore!” Leeteuk blinked in surprise “Henry come here.” Holding in his sobs Henry does what he is told and lets Leeteuk hug him like a mother would to her child. “What’s wrong Henry? You know I’m always here when you need someone to talk to.”

                “I know hyung it’s just that…” Suddenly Heechul came in “Henry we have been looking everywhere for you some on.” Henry looked sown he didn’t feel like going out anymore he just wanted to be held “I don’t want to hyung…” Heechul glared at him “If you don’t come out in the next five minutes I will personally make your vacation miserable!” With that threat in the air Heechul skipped out of the room. Leeteuk smiled at Heechul’s antics he knew that was his own way of cheering up Henry “Go on we can talk tomorrow since I don’t have a schedule.” Henry smiled “Thank you hyung!”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                Kibum came back into his and Leeteuk’s room about five minutes after everybody left. They had asked him to join them but he had again refused to leave Leeteuk alone. “Finally you’re out!” Was the first thing Leeteuk said once Kibum walked in “Not my fault I took long. Now come here.” He grabed a now squealing Leeteuk into his arms “You owe me for making me leave you.”

                Leeteuk shook his head as he covered his lips with his hand in an attempt to block Kibums lips from his own. “Noooo I don’t.” Kibum carefully threw Leeteuk onto the bed still mindful of his injured head “Oh but you do.” Kibum smirked as he pinned Leeteuk’s arms onto the mattress, Kibum swore his heart could stop with the smile Leeteuk had on his face.

                Suddenly he saw all the color drain from Leeteuk’s face as his smile also disappeared. Sensing something was behind him he slowly turned his head to find Emily standing at the foot of the bed her pitch black eyes locked on Leeteuk as she opened to speak.

 

Hope you guys like this chapter ^^

Warning might put in some Zhoury in an upcoming chapter not sure

Thank you for reading!

Please comment and subscribe