Chapter 30

Protecting Me

 

When Kibum finally opened his eyes he had no idea where he was. He groaned as he tried to stand up, his head was pounding. “Kibum?”

Kibum turned and blinked a couple of times until he saw ryeowook’s face come into focus “Hyung what are you doing here?”

 Ryeowook smiled at him “Looking after you but don’t worry all the members will visit after their schedule is done.”

Kibum looked around and saw that he was in the hospital but he couldn’t remember how he got there as hard as he tried he didn’t remember being in an accident.

“Why am I here?”

Ryeowook shrugged “As far as I know you passed out in one of the rooms but I don’t know exactly what happened to your hands.”

Kibum looked at his bandaged wondering what he did to injure them ‘what the hell happened?’

“Do you want me to get the doctor?” Kibum shook his head, something was nagging at him but he just shook it off.

“Are you here alone?”

“No Kyuhyun is here with me but he is in the cafeteria since we haven’t eaten yet.” Suddenly a flash of Leeteuk crossed his vision at the mention of this and a horrible feeling settled in his stomach.

“Hyung do you know where-” Kyuhyun suddenly came in the room cutting Kibum off.

“You’re awake!” He gave him a smile “The doctor said you can go home with us. Unless you want to spend the night here.”

Kibum shook his head “You know I don’t like hospitals.”

Kyuhuyn laughed as he handed Ryeowook his food “Don’t you mean scared of them? Anyways how in the world did you burn your hands?”

Kibum looked from him to his hands and back to Kyuhuyn “Burned them?”

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow at him “Yeah the doctor said you came in with Leeteuk to treat the burns. By the way where is Leeteuk I haven’t seen him.”

Suddenly Kibum remembered an unconscious Leeteuk in the psychic’s arms. As quickly as he could he got out of bed “We need to go now!”

Ryeowook frowned “But we barley are going to eat.”

Kibum glared at him “I. Don’t. Care! We need to go. NOW!” Ryeowook jumped in surprise his eyes going wide.

“Don’t scream at Ryeowook! What’s wrong with you?” Kibum suddenly felt his eyes get filled with tears “She took him… she took him!”

Kyuhyun stood up and grabbed Kibum by the shoulder “Calm down who took who?” Kibum ripped Kyuhuyn’s hand away from him “The psychic has LEETEUK!”

The room fell silent at Kibum’s outburst only to be interrupted by Ryeowooks sniffles “She took him?”

Kyuhyun took a deep breath he had to calm himself down because there needed at least one of them to be calm and by the looks of it Kibum looked like he was about to lose it.

“Ok let’s head back to the door and maybe we can-”

Kibum was already changing into his regular clothe “I need to find Emily.” Without waiting for the others he headed to the front desk to get discharged.

Ryeowook had called Heechul and told him what happened “Ok Wookie please calm down I’m sure we’ll find him. As soon as we are done here we will head back to the dorm. Oh and please keep an eye on Kibum.”

“Of course hyung, he looks really upset and pissed off.”

As soon as Kibum opened the dorm he ran straight to the attic yelling Emily’s name as loud as he could.

“Emily you son of a ! Emily! I know you’re here!” Kibum felt the tears flow down his face; he couldn’t bear to lose Leeteuk.

“Hyung calm down at least wait until the others get here.” Kyuhyun tried to pull Kibum out of the attic only to be roughly pushed by Kibum.

“I can’t she can do something to Leeteuk if I wait!”

“Kibum please-” Suddenly Ryeowook just passed out “Ryeowook!” fear pierced Kyuhyun right away.

“Sorry but I can’t have an audience.” Emily said as she touched Kyuhyun’s forehead to put him in a deep sleep.

 “Where is he!?” Kibum had the sudden urge to grab her but knew it was useless. She quickly made her way towards him “Didn’t you read my letter?”

Kibum wiped his tears as best he could “No because it kind of exploded in my hands!” Kibum took one step towards her “Now where is my boyfriend!?”

Emily frowned “This is not good she got him…”

“What the hell is that suppose to mean!?” Kibum was quickly losing his patients wanting nothing but to have Leeteuk back in his arms.

“My sister…”

 

Ok so does the story still make sense OTL forgive me if it doesn't 

I didn't know how to make the psychic connect with Emily at first I wanted her to be her mom but that didn't seem right so I decided to make her Emily's sister ^^ 

Comment and subscribe