Chapter 23

Protecting Me

 

“It’s getting late Teukie we should head home.” Leeteuk groaned and tighten his hold on Kibum “I don’t want to go yet, can we stay here for a few more minutes please?” Kibum was about to argue back when all the words got stuck in his throat as he was caught with Leeteuk giving him puupy eyes with that sinful pout. All Kibum was able to do was grunt and nod his head.

Soon Leeteuk drifted off to dream land and Kibum didn’t have the heart to wake him up just yet. But the longer they stayed the colder the air was becoming and Kibum noticed how Leeteuk began to shiver a bit. “Teukie wake up.” Leeteuk just moaned in response barley swatting a hand in Kibum’s direction.

Kibum chuckled and decided to try a different approach; he slowly leaned in until his lips made contact with Leeteuk’s. Slowly but surely Leeteuk started to kiss him back just as Leeteuk was starting to really enjoy the kiss Kibum pulled away. “Bummie why?” Kibum smiled “Because it’s getting colder and its really late we should really head back to the dorm.” Leeteuk pouted “Fine lets go.”

Kibum was helping Leeteuk up something slammed into Kibum, losing his balance Kibum fell ontop of Leeteuk. “Crap hyung are you ok?” Leeteuk groaned as his body ache from the unexpected weight “I’m fine but please get of me Bummie you’re not as light as you think.” Kibum scoweled but did as he was told.

“I’m glad I found you guys!” to both of their surprise the psychic was the one who caused the crash. “What are you doing here?” Kibum  didn’t mean to sound mean but she made him hurt Leeteuk. The psychic blinked in surprise before composing herself “I came to warn you!” Leeteuk felt his heart rate go up and not in the good way “Warn us about what?”

“Emily she is very mad that you took the box if she found you she will do something very horrible.” Leeteuk felt like his knees where going to give out anytime soon “What?” The psychic looked annoyed “I said Emily I-” Before she could continue a strange noise was heard behind some bushes, all three of them froze.

“Stay here Teukie.” Kibum took a step away from Leeteuk but before he could go any further Leeteuk grabed his arm “Don’t leave me!” Kibum gave him a quick smile “I won’t take long I promise.” He gave him a quick peck on the cheek “But what if E-” He let his hand brush against Leeteuk’s cheek “I’ll be fine Teukie.” And with that Kibum let his hand drop from Leeteuk’s cheek as he walked away.

Leeteuk felt a shiver of pure dread run down his spine, something felt wrong really wrong. He tried to calm himself down but deep down he knew something bad was going to happen he just hoped to him and not Kibum.

If Leeteuk would have taken his eyes off of the bushes then maybe he would have seen the Psychic quietly approach him “Leeteuk?” He wasn’t even able to listen to her as his heart pounded in his ears. She smiled as she lifted up the fallen branch he had picked up, oh this was too easy she thought as she swung down.

“Oh god why is Kibum taking so long!” Those where his last thoughts as an excruciating pain radiated from his head and before he knew it everything went black.

Sorry that the chapter is so short the next one will be longer I promise 

comment and subscribe ^^