Chapter 34

Protecting Me

 

“Your sister!? How the hell is she your sister!?”

Emily actually flinched without her sister controlling her every move she was scared of Kibum because she knew he absolutely hated her for what she did to Leeteuk.

“She is a very powerful psychic, I would love to tell you the whole story behind it but if we don’t hurry you might lose Leeteuk forever.”

Kibum froze a terrified expression on his face “What do you mean lose him?”

“He might end up like me…”

Kibum felt his legs give out. His knee’s hitting the floor “She is going to kill him?”

Emily bit her lip afraid that Kibum would just let the helpless feeling eat him alive so she knocked him on his side. “Snap out of it! I can get you there right now but I won’t be able to help you after that. I’m bound to the house the only reason I could leave before was because of Anna.”

Kibum scrambled back onto his feet his heart pounding with fear and adrenaline “How can I save Leeteuck?”

“You have to destroy her necklace inside is the power she uses to stay young and to control me once you smash that she will turn into dust and I’ll finally be able to move on.”

Guilt coiled around Kibum’s heart at how bad he had treated her when it was all her sisters fault “I’m sorry Emily I-”  

Emily shook her head “Its fine you didn’t know, plus the time I was here without Anna it was fun watching you freak out over Leeteuk when you where alone with him.”

Kibum felt his face flush at the memories of him hiding from the leader the first couple of times they stayed at the dorm alone together. But before he could give a proper response he felt the wind whip around him and as he took in his surrounding he hear Emily’s voice whisper “Good Luck. Thank you both.”

Kibum looked around trying to figure out where she had hidden Leeteuk when a scream ripped through the house, Kibum’s muscles locking briefly in terror before he quickly made his way to where the scream came from.

Leeteuk felt tears run none stop down his face as she walked closer to him with the knife “Please don’t do this please! I beg you!”

Anna was hearing none of that the crazy looked that had possessed her eyes the time she murdered her sister was back again as flashes of Kibum touching HER Leeteuk.

“Don’t worry it will only hurt for awhile after that we can be together forever.”

Anna ran the tip of the knife down his cheek and neck only stopping it at the base of his throat. She grinned at him but the smile was quickly whipped off when she saw a mark from Kibum on Leeteuk’s neck.

“You are mine!” To prove her point she applied more pressure so the tip of the knife penetrated his skin letting some blood to flow out. Leeteuk screamed.

Anna pulled away to admire her mark, feeling satisfied she leaned into Leeteuk “Now I think it’s time I kiss you without using one of your members.”

Leeteuk tried to move his head but his efforts where useless as she crushed their lips together. A scream of protest was muffeled by her lips. More tears fell from his red puffy eyes when something caught his eye the door opening.

His body stiffened even more when he couldn’t properly see who came in when all of a sudden he heard a crashing sound, Anna’s lips where gone and she was on the floor glass around her head. Leeteuk blinked in surprise as he noticed another pair of legs in the room. He followed the up until he saw Kibum’s enraged face looking down at Anna.

Tears of pure joy escaped from Leeteuk “Kibum you came!”

“Of course I did! You didn’t think that I wouldn’t find you right?”

Kibum quickly untied Leeteuk and as soon as he was free Leeteuk flew to Kibum squeezing him into a hug afraid to let him go. Kibum kissed Leeteuk’s forehead before turning to Anna only to b pulled back by his shirt.

“Bummie no let’s just go.”

Kibum pried Leeteuk’s hands from him “This is the only way she will ever leave us alone.”

Leeteuk let his hand fall limp at his side as he watched Kibum walk closer to the unconcience Anna. Fear tore at Leeteuk’s inside when he saw Kibum reach for Anna’s necklace.

“Caught you!”

Anna grabbed Kibum’s arm and slammed him on the floor a screamed ripped from his throat as the knife plunged into his stomach.

 

The next chapter will most likely be the last one T.T kind of sad that this story is almost over

Comment and Subscribe ^^