Chapter 25

Protecting Me

 

Kibum quickly put Leeteuk behind his back trying his best to protect Leeteuk from Emily. “What the hell do you want!?” Emily eyes snapped to meet his unflinching gaze as she took a step forward “I want to talk to you both.” Kibum felt Leeteuk begin to shake form fear “Well we don’t so you better leave now!” Emily just shook her head.

                Kibum felt something wet hit his neck and as he peeked at Leeteuk he realized that his hyung had started to cry and that really pissed him of “You better get the hell away from us because I swear to god if you hurt Leeteuk I WILL find away to kill you!” At that moment something even more bizarre happened red tears started to pour out of Emily’s eyes as she turned a pleading gaze to the frightened Leeteuk.

                “Please you don’t understand!” Kibum winced at how high pitched her voice went. Leeteuk had no idea what was going on right in front of his eyes the ghost that had been haunting him none stop was crying her eyes out and for some unknown reason he felt bad for her. He let go of Kibum’s shoulders that he hadn’t realize he had been gripping them with bruising force. “Please just hear me out!” Leeteuk found himself nodding for some strange reason I guess you could call it his motherly instincts .

                Kibum stared open mouth at how Leeteuk walked nodded and walked towards Emily as if she was not dangerous at all. Without hesitation he pulled Leeteuk back into his chest and gripped his waist to prevent him from going anywhere near her.

                “We- we found your letters.” Leeteuk slap a hand in front of his mouth keeping him from saying anything else but he couldn’t help it the horrifying aura was missing from Emily right now he could just feel sadness radian off of her. Kibum had no idea what had gotten into his boyfriend but he had to admit something felt different about Emily’s presence he just couldn’t put his finger on exactly what it was.

                “Please listen I don’t have much time before she get back!” Leeteuk tilted his head in confusion “Who gets back?” Emily wiped her tears away as her eyes hardened “You will know soon enough…” Kibum had an idea where this was going and he didn’t like it one bit.

                “I can’t say anymore without her noticing please I beg you read this once I leave please.” She laid a single envelope on the bed and threw one last pleading glace toward Leeteuk before she disappeared. Leeteuk was terrified to move of fear that she might come back and rip him away from Kibum.

                Lucky for Leeteuk, Kibum was already opening the envelope with caution “Bummie be careful it might be a trap.” Kibum gave him a small smile that somewhat calmed Leeteuk’s racing heart. Leeteuk was now patiently waiting for Kibum to read the letter out loud when his heart was sent into over drive as he heard Kibum let out a surprise gasp as the letter fell on the floor.

                Leeteuk reached for it wanting to know what because Kibum to lose his color so quickly since Kibum usually kept his composure during times like these. With a shaking hand Leeteuk slowly brought the letter to his face to read it and as soon as he did he felt like he was going to be sick as he felt goose bumps rise in his arms.

                The letter inside was simple enough yet it was the most terrifying thing Leeteuk could have ever read, all the letter said was ‘The psychic will KILL YOU…’

Leeteuk shook his head Heechul had been right after the meeting they both had with her Heechul kept complaining on how he didn’t like her…

*Flashback*

“Hyung I don’t trust her.” Leeteuk just laughed “Only because she insulted you earlier by saying that she didn’t trust you!” Heechul hissed “That’s not true! But seriously Leeteuk something doesn’t seem right.” Leeteuk just shook his head not really listening to Heechul’s complaining anymore his mind wandering to the attic.                                                                                                                                                                          

“Leeteuk did you just hear what I just said!” Leeteuk glared at Heechul for startling him out of his thoughts “What now Heechul?” Heechul groaned “Hyung just promise me you won’t ever and I mean ever meet with her b yourself.” At the time Leeteuk thought nothing of it but made the promise none the less.

*End of flashback*

                Leeteuk groaned Heechul had been right a shiver ran down his spine at the thought of him actually going to go see the psychic by himself what would have she done to him… He was brought back to the real world as Kibum spoke “Wait how can we be sure Emily is not possessing her? It’s not like we can trust her.” Leeteuk let another frustrated groan leave his lips everything kept getting more and more complicated.

                Suddenly Leeteuk saw that the letter word had changed into something else “Kibum look!” Kibum eyes looked panic stricken when he saw the letter. ‘Come to the attic I will explain everything’ was all it said now, Leeteuk looked at Kibum with fearful eyes “Should we go Bummie?” Kibum had no idea what would be the right choice “It could be a trap… maybe I should go in alone”

                Leeteuk eyes widen as he gripped Kibum’s hand “Don’t you dare! You promised you wouldn’t leave me alone again!” Kibum shook his head “I’m sorry Teukie but I can’t let you get hurt again.” Now tears where streaming down Leeteuk’s face “Please Bummie let me go with you, please! She might do something to you!” Kibum’s heart broke at seeing Leeteuk cry especially when he knew he was the reason for the tears “Teukie please don’t cry.”

                Leeteuk buried his tear stained face in Kibum’s neck “Then don’t go by yourself Bummie please.” Kibum groaned “Fine but if anything happens to you I swear I will lose it.”

                The walk to the attic was a silent one both to lost in thought as to what Emily might have in store for them. Leeteuk couldn’t believe they were actually going to meet up with Emily willingly in her domain. As Kibum reached for the door knob Leeteuk sent one last prayer as he tighten his hold on Kibum’s hand afraid of letting him go.

                Once inside the attic everything seemed eerie silent all you could hear was their jagged breathing. Suddenly Emily appeared a few feet away from them “You came.” Those where the last words Kibum remembered hearing as darkness surrounded him.

                Leeteuk watched in horror as Kibum’s body hit the floor “B-Bu-Bummie… Bummie! Oh god! Kibum wake up! Please I beg you don’t leave me alone! Please!” He saw Emily come closer to Kibums body. “Don’t you dare touch him!” Emily just gave him a sad smile “Sorry for this.” Leeteuk suddenly felt an immense pain explode behind his eyes as he felt himself fall besides Kibums unconscious body.

 

So I have an idea for the next chapter but i can't seem to be able to write it out AH! so fustrating but I'll try to update as soon as I can ^^