Chapter 6

Protecting Me

 

 

Kibum heart thumped loudly in his chest as he made his way through the dark hallway Kyuhyun right at his heels because Leeteuk wasn’t the only one that screamed so was Ryeowook . Leeteuk and Ryeowook where both on the floor a shaking mess as the covered their eyes. All Kibum wanted was to have Leeteuk in his arms and make sure he was ok but before either Kyuhyun or Kibum could get to them Kagin was picking both of them up the floor. “What the hell happenend?” Kagin was never really good in situations when his family was being threatened and he didn’t know who. Kyuhyun getting annoyed with Kagin just pushed him aside and quickly hugged a sobbing Ryeowook. Once Kibum got close enough to Leeteuk he found Leeteuk launching to Kibum’s arms.

“Hyung what happened?” Kibum asked and as soon as the words left his mouth he felt Leeteuk’s grip get tighter on his arms. Leeteuk shut his eyes but immediately opened them when that disgusting smile flashed before his eye. “I… we… it was a girl.” Was all Leeteuk could say. Ryeowook just covered his ears not wanting to hear what he had just witnessed.

“She was just sitting there and suddenly she just… her head… she looked right at me…she just…” Leeteuk just buried his head in Kibum’s chest trying to forget that horrid smile. Heechul still couldn’t wrap his head around this nonsense “Wait are you saying you saw a ghost?” Leeteuk suddenly felt mad “I don’t know! All I saw was a girl disappear right before my eyes!” Tears suddenly started to make way down his cheeks.

Seeing the leader in tears Siwon tried to help out “Ok everybody just calm down, tomorrow we can bring someone to check this out.” Heechul scoffed “And who do you suggest? Mmm a priest?”  Siwon narrowed his eyes before Hangeng broke their staring contest “Maybe we should bring a psychic before dragging a priest here.”  Everyone agreed that that was the best plan for now, with that the members all headed back to the living room.

Only four of them remained in the hallway floor and that was Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Kibum and Leeteuk. Leeteuk had finally managed to calm down but soon worry replaced his fears “Ryeowook are you ok?” Ryeowook just nodded and gave him a smile but didn’t say anything which only made Leeteuk feel worse. Seeing Leeteuk’s eyes darken over with worry Kyuhyun spoke “Don’t worry hyung I won’t leave him alone.”

Hearing this Leeteuk felt relief but only a little he still felt horrible for breaking down instead of staying strong for Ryeowook. Kyuhyun picked Ryeowook up and headed for their bedroom to calm and soothe his shaking boyfriend. Once they left Kibum pulled Leeteuk away from his chest “You alright hyung?” Leeteuk smiled his dimple appearing “I’m fine.” Kibum didn’t believe him “Are you sure? Because just a couple of minutes ago you where crying.” Leeteuk pouted “I’m fine I was just a liitle freaked out, plus you know how easily I cry.”

Kibum just smiled “How can I forget.” Leeteuk stood up and helped Kibum up “Well I’m going to my room I just need to relax for a bit.” Leeteuk turned to leave and started to walk but suddenly stopped and turned to face Kibum his cheeks a faint pink tint to them. “Um Kibummie would you… please something might be in there,”

Kibum’s heart clenched in his chest never had he seen Leeteuk this fragile before and he couldn’t stand having Leeteuk feel scared. So Kibum just gave him a small smile and followed him into the bedroom.

***So how is the storry so far? 

Sorry if its boring but I'm working really hard on it ^^

Please comment and subscribe***