Chapter 4

Protecting Me

 

Kibum pulled Leeteuk towards him when he saw Leeteuk waver. Leeteuk was grateful for the support and shut his eyes momentarily before he looks at all the members who are present “Okay everyone back to bed we have to get up early so everyone back to bed.”

“But hyung what if someone actually snuck in?” Ryeowook asked his eyes full of fear and worry so Leeteuk did his best to smile. “Don’t worry Wookie I’ll go talk to the security and make sure no one snuck passed them.” Ryeowook visibly relax before walking off to bed the other members following. Leeteuk made his way towards the door, Kibum watching his every step as Leeteuk reached to open the door Kibum saw that his hands were shaking.

“Hyung are you ok?” Leeteuk froze and without facing Kibum he shook his head “No I’m not.” Kibum walked up to him “What wrong Leeteuk?” Leeteuk finally faced him “What Donghae said…” Kibum grabbed his shoulder “He was just probably seeing thing hyung.” Leeteuk quickly shook his head “I don’t think so Bummie.”

“And why is that?” Leeteuk began to shake as his nightmare began to flash in his mind “Because the person in my nightmares is always a girl the same one every night and she always has a knife with her.”

Kibum tried his best to keep a calm expression on his face for the sake of their leader even if his mind was screaming DANGER. “It’s just a dream hyung but I’ll go with you to talk to security.” Leeteuk a step towards the door “No it’s alright Kibum you don’t have to come with me, just go back to sleep.” Kibum pushed Leeteuk aside and opened the door “No I’m coming with because I’m worried you will collapse.” Leeteuk just smiled.

They found out to Leeteuk’s horror that no one had snuck past security to get to their dorm Kibum just squeezed his shoulder for reassurance.

The next day Donghae seemed fine but he was just a little extra clingy with Eunhyuk which was fine with the monkey because he really got a scare hearing Hae scream like that. That morning they got a pleasant surprise they had the day of, the reason a big storm was headed their way. Everybody was in the living room except Leeteuk who was sleeping in which was really rare but he had a rough night after talking to the security guard.

They were all catching up with each other since I has been sometime they are all together just to talk. Suddenly the lights go out; everybody freezes at the sudden darkness that surrounds them all. All except Kibum who shot up from the couch as soon as the lights went out, making his way towards Leeteuk’s bedroom.When he got there Leeteuk was getting up “Bummie what’s going on?”

“Nothing serious hyung the storm just knocked the power off.” Leeteuk just smiled at Kibum. Leeteuk was about to reply but before he could Ryeowooks scream interrupted him. When Leeteuk and Kibum pushed passed the members surrounding Ryeowook in the kitchen they saw Kyuhyun holding on to Ryeowook’s hand which was bleeding. “What the hell did you do Wookie!?” Kyuhyun asked as he examined Ryeowook’s hand.

***Hope you all like this chapter ^^

Please comment and subscribe!***