Chapter 19

Protecting Me

 

Eunhyuk had not left Donghae’s side since the incident, the rest of the member heard what happened and they were all worried especially Leeteuk who felt really guilty because all that happened to Donghae just so Emily could get closer to him. He groaned he knew Eunhyuk was mad at him; he wouldn’t even let him near their room after they managed to get Donghae onto the bed.

Leeteuk slowly approached the room trying to hide behing Siwon who was walking in to check up on them. Once in the room he tried to get a peek at Donghae but unfortunately Eunhyuk saw him and Leeteuk saw how eunhyuk’s arms seem to tighten around Donghae’s body as if he were afraid that  he was going to take Donghae away from him. Siwon seemed to feel the tension rise so he gave a warning look at Eunhyuk and walked out leaving them both with the unconscious boy. “Eunhyuk-”

“Get out.” Leeteuk blinked a couple of times stunned. “What?” Eunhyuk just gave him a cold stare “I said get out.” Leeteuk stepped closer to him and Eunhyuk let go of Donghae and got up “But why?” Eunhyuk shoved Leeteuk back “Don’t you think you have done enough.” Tears welled up in the leaders eyes “I didn’t mean to-” Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes “If wasn’t for you none of this would have happened!” Leeteuk felt like he was physically being hit “Eunhyuk…”

Eunhyuk grabbed his wrist and dragged him out his room and shutting the door before Leeteuk could say anything else. Leeteuk finally let the tears out as he slid down the wall, Eunhyuk was right if it wasn’t for him none of the members would get hurt.

Eunhyuk felt a bit guilty when he heard some muffled sobs outside his door but he buried it as soon as it surfaced. He sat next to Donghae and his heart ached he tried to not feel betrayed by the younger but he couldn’t, everytime he tried towash that feeling away a vivid image of him devouring his hyungs mouth would flash before his eyes and he would end up feeling even worse.  

Suddenly he felt Donghae shift and he lifted his head up as Donghae opened his eyes as soon as he did Eunhyuk saw fear cloud his eyes as Donghae scrambled to sit up on the bed. “Hyukkie what happened?” Eunhyuk wanted to hug and comfort Donghae but the kiss kept playing in his head and he couldn’t bring himself to do that. “Why don’t you ask Leeteuk hyung.”

Eunhyuk felt like his heart was going to be ripped open when he saw the hurt expression on Donghae’s face so he quickly made his way to the bathroom.

Donghae flinched when he heard the door slam shut “Hyukkie don’t leave me I’m scared…” Tears ran down his face as he ran to open the door shaking with fear he had no idea what he had done to make Eunhyuk mad at him. Once he opened the door he saw Leeteuk with his head buried in his hands “Hyung?”

Leeteuk jumped in shock as he heard Donghae’s voice, not wanting him to see him cry he quickly got up as he tried to the evidence that he was crying. “Are you ok hyung?” Leeteuk couldn’t bring himself to look at Donghae so he quickly nodded his head and made a run for his room. Donghae’s shoulders slumped “what did I do to make everyone mad at me?” He asked himself.

Kibum was making his way to yell at Eunhyuk for making Leeteuk cry when he saw a heartbroken Donghae standing infront of his room. “Donghae?” Pained filled eyes stared back at Kibum “You’re not mad at me too right Kibum?” Kibum saw how hurt Donghae was “Of course not hyung. Why would I be? Now where is Eunhyuk?” Donghae voice broke as he answered “He is avoiding me… and I don’t know why.”

“Hey don’t worry you he isn’t mad at you.”  Donghae sniffed “Then why is he avoiding me?” Kibum didn’t think it was a good idea to tell Donghae what exactly happened yet so he just shrugged his shoulders.

Later that night Donghae was just staring into space as he heard Eunhyuk get into bed “Hyukkie are you still mad at me?” Eunhyuk just shut his eyed tight and replied with a stiff “No.” Donghae felt like crying again “Please Hyukkie tell me what I did to make you so mad?” Eunhyuk didn’t dare open his eyes “I’m not mad Donghae.” Donghae felt hot fresh tears make his way down his cheeks again “Yes you are but I have no idea what I did.” That’s when Eunhyuk snapped “I said I’m not mad so leave me alone!” the room suddenly went quiet.

“I’m sorry Hyukkie.” Donghae ran out the room not being able to see Eunhyuk so mad at him he was running towards Sungmin’s room when he heard a sob coming from the living room. As he walked closer he saw Leeteuk crying again, before he could stop himself he called out to him “Hyung?”

Leeteuk was about to make a run for it again but something in donghae’s voice made him look at him first and that’s when he took in Donghae’s appearance. Donghae’s eyes where bloodshot red and very swollen from crying “Donghae are you ok?”

Donghae ran into Leeteuk’s arms “I’m sorry! I’m sorry hyung!” Leeteuk was a little surprised “For what?” Donghae just hugged him tighter “For making you angry with me.” Leeteuk felt his heart break for him “Hey look at me Donghae…” Donghae unwillingly looke at him “I was never mad at you.”

“But then why did you run when I called you earlier?” Leeteuk felt guilt rip through his heart “I didn’t want you see me crying.” Donghae was even more confused “But why where you crying?” Leeteuk just gave him a small smile “Pressure of being the leader where getting to me but please don’t worry about me. Why are you up this late?”

Suddenly the waterworks where back for donghae “Hyukkie hates me!” Leeteuk jumped in shock as Donghae screamed and panicked to calm him down before the members woke up “Hey don’t worry Hae I’m sure he doesn’t he’ll come around soon.” That made Donghae sobs quiet down a bit.

A few days had passed and Eunhyuk was still avoiding Donghae and Leeteuk, Donghae had stopped eting unless Leeteuk fored him to eat even if it was a few bites. Leeteuk watched as Donghae just looked lifless staring at nothing that’s when his ‘mother mode’ full blast as he almost knocked Eunhyuk’s door down.

“Lee Hyukjae!”

 

Ahh I feel terrible making them hurt like that in this chapter

Does this story make sense to you guys because I feel like it doesn't...