Chapter 2

Protecting Me

 

Kibum groaned as the sunlight invaded his eyes, he wasn’t ready to wake up he was too comfortable to move just yet. Kibum’s eyes shot open when he felt something move in his arms, a blush quickly covered his cheeks as he saw his arms wrapped around Leeteuk. He tried to remove his arms without waking up Leeteuk but as soon as he tried to pull away Leeteuk groaned. Kibum froze in fear of waking up the leader so he just stayed still, Kibum relaxed against his pillow I guess I have to wait until he wakes up…

About an hour later Kibum found himself opening his eyes again and rolling on his stomach Damn I fell asleep… Kibum suddenly remembered a sleeping Leeteuk in his arms and looked around for said person only to come up empty. He walked out into an empty dorm Mmm Leeteuk must not have waken the other members up yet… Suddenly Kibum heard noises coming from the kitchen and found Leeteuk cooking breakfast. “Morning hyung.” Leeteuk smiled “Morning Kibum did you sleep well?”

Kibum just shrugged “I guess.” Leeteuk’s smile grew “Really?” Kibum studied his hyung before carefully answering “Yes.” Leeteuk came and patted Kibum’s head “You know Kibum I didn’t know you where so clingy when you slept. I practically had to claw my way out of your grasp this morning.” Kibum felt his cheeks heat up in an instant.

Leeteuk giggled and pinched his cheek “Don’t worry Bummie you’re not as bad as Donghae  or Henry when they sleep with me.” Kibum eyes suddenly narrowed at the mention of this Calm down Kibum. Donghae already has Eunhyuk hyung, but Henry… Kibum was snapped back to reality at hearing Leeteuk call out his name “Eat up Kibum after you’re done get ready, I have to wake everybody else up.”

The rest of the day passed pretty uneventful except for the fact that they had to attend their schedules. It was a normal day until midnight when Leeteuk found himself jerking awake drenched in sweat, panting and clenching his blanket so hard his hands started aching. He took a deep breath as he stood up on his shaking legs I need a glass of water… He tiptoed towards the kitchen. He was about to reach for a glass when he heard someone say “Hyung?”

Leeteuk whirled around his hand clutching his chest “Kibum! Don’t do that! You scared me!” Kibum smiled while trying to rub the sleepiness out of his eyes “Sorry hyung but what are you doing up?” Leeteuk just shook his head “I was just going to get some water but I’m not thirsty anymore.” Kibum just smiled “I said sorry.” Leeteuk just rolled his eyes “It’s alright Kibum and what are you doing up?” A scowl found its way onto Kibum’s face “Heechul and Hangeng hyung are at it again.” Leeteuk’s eyes widen “Again? Aish tomorrow I’m so scolding them, kicking you out of your room. Come on you can sleep with me.” With that he grabbed Kibum’s hand and pulled him towards his bedroom. 

 

***Hope you like it I was kinda brain dead when I wrote it 

Anyways please comment and subscribe!***