Epilogue

Protecting Me

 

They were finally home after the traumatic day they just had as soon as they stepped into the dorm the members went frantic over Kibum’s ripped shirt and Leeteuk’s cuts and bruises. They both tried their best into calming the members down with no success until Heechul ordered everyone into the living room.

That’s when Ryeowook spoke up “Where you go Kibum!? When me and Kyuhyun woke up you were gone! We almost called the police!”

“Calm down Wookie Emily just took me to where Anna had Leeteuk.”

Now all the members were confused “Anna who the hell is Anna?”

Leeteuk groaned he so didn’t want to have this discussion now all he wanted was to get cleaned up and then snuggle with Kibum now that he knew he was safe he wanted to enjoy it plus he didn’t know how long he could keep his eyes open they were already beginning to feel very heavy . Sensing Leeteuk discomforted Kibum held his hand up signaling the members to be quiet.

“As much as we want to tell you guys the whole story we are tired how about tomorrow? Plus Leeteuk is the one who knows the whole story not me.”

Heechul pouted he wanted to know now “But Kibum-” He stopped when he saw their leader already asleep on Kibum’s shoulder. “Fine first thing tomorrow morning.”

Kibum gave him a big but tired smile as he gently picked up Leeteuk to lay him down on his own bed. Kibum went ahead and took a shower first letting Leeteuk rest for awhile before he woke him up. But to Kibum’s surprise when he went into the room Leeteuk was up and pouting.

“Why you leave me Bummie?”

Kibum gave him a small apologetic smile “You were sleeping and I wanted to shower. Sorry if I scared you. Come on you have to shower Teukie.”

Leeteuk shook his head “I want to sleep some more.”

“You can do that after you shower no come on.”

Leeteuk groaned as he got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom. His body shuddered as the hot water ran down his back he was just about to relax when flashes of earlier came rushing back. With shaking hands he quickly washed the shampoo of his hair and turned off the water.

Kibum was just closing his eyes when the door flew open and he found a shivering Leeteuk on his chest. Panic quickly coursed through his veins.

“What happened? You ok?”

Leeteuk blushed at his childish behavior “I just don’t like being alone right now… I keep thinking Anna is going to get me.”

“I’ll never let that happen ever again as long as you are with me I’ll protect you.”

With that they both fell asleep and for the first time in weeks Leeteuk didn’t have a nightmare at least for a few hours. Once the dorm was dead silent as all the members where now in dream land Leeteuk was awakened by something falling of the dresser next to him.

He quickly scanned the dark room not noticing anything out of place he snuggled back into the mattress and just as sleep was tugging his eye lids back shut he heard a whisper of his name.

“Leeteuk…”

He quickly sat up his heart pounding as he prayed that it was his imagination when he heard it again.

“Leeteuk…”

With a shaky hand he shook Kibum trying to wake him “Kibum wake up please.”

Kibum just groaned as he tried to move away from whatever was trying to wake him up when he heard a little sqeak come out of Leeteuk did he actually open his eyes “Leeteuk why are you up?”

“I heard something… calling me”

Kibum sat up and hugged Leeteuk “Don’t worry I’m here.”

Suddenly a very pretty young woman was standing at the edge of their bed but something seemed oddly familiar about her,

“Emily?” Leeteuk couldn’t help the fear he felt at seeing her again.

She smiled “I just wanted to say thank you before I go without your help me and Lucas would have never been able to move on.”

Kibum gave her a small smile “You deserve to be happy after everything that happened to you.”

“I also wanted to say that I’m sorry for what you guys had to go through especially you Leeteuk.”

Leeteuk finally looked at her “You don’t have to apologize for what your sister did I just hope you finally find peace.”

Lucas suddenly appeared next to Emily a smile gracing his lips “Don’t worry we will.”

“And you Kibum take care of Leeteuk and make him happy.”

With that said they both disappeared to hopefully a better place where they would be together. Kibum turned towards a teary eyed Leeteuk.

“What’s wrong hyung?”

Leeteuk just shook his head “Nothing I’m just really happy that they finally get their happily ever after.”

Kibum smiled at Leeteuk “I intend to keep my promise Teukie.”

“What promise?”

Kibum smiled as he leaned towards Leeteuk a light blush covering his cheeks “To stay by your side and keep you safe.”

Leeteuk felt his hear flutter finally they can be happy with no fear “I love you Bummie.”

Kibum smiled brightened “Love you too hyung.”

Kibum kissed Leeteuk feeling happy that Anna had finally left Leeteuk all to himself now and that she wasn’t going to appear and ruin their moments anymore when suddenly the door flew open revealing a very pissed off Eunhyuk.

“Hyung Siwon won’t stop flirting with Donghae!”

Leeteuk broke off the kiss a groan of protest escaping Kibum’s lips “Eunhyuk shouldn’t you guys be sleeping?”

“We were when Siwon suggested that the three of us watch a movie together but now he won’t stop touching Donghae!”

Kibum scowled “Just drag your fish to bed.”

“But-” Before Eunhyuk could finish Kibum had shoved him out the door. Leeteuk laughed at Kibum’s annoyed expression.

“I guess things are back to normal.”

Kibum just groaned again as he gathered Leeteuk in his arms as they both heard the argument outside.

“Calm down Eunhyuk I was just getting some popcorn. I know Donghae is yours and ouch don’t hit me!”

They was some more noise before “LEETEUK HYUNG!!” was screamed from a certain fishy’s mouth.

“Yup thing are absolutely back to normal.”

 

I hope the last chapter isn't such a big fail (hides) I hope its a satisfying end for you guys

And I'm so sorry it took so long but my dad didn't let me get on the computer as much these couple of days OTL forgive me

Anyways I already started a new storry called Real Intentions but this one is Zhoury with some Kyuwook so check it out ^^ on my page 

Also I finally made a twitter so if you want to follow me you can but warning you guys it just me blabbering about stupid things but heres the link anyways 

http://twitter.com/#!/SpecialSteph93

One last thing I just want to say thanks to everybody who took the time to read and comment on my story you guys dont know how happy you guys make me!!!