Chapter 12

Protecting Me

 

Yesung silently cursed whoever was in the kitchen for waking him up earlier than he intended to. He sleepily stumbled towards the kitchen to tell most likely Leeteuk or Hangeng to be quiet. But when he reached the kitchen it was empty except for some eggs left outside and a spilled cup of orange juice. Aish it must have been Heechul hyung… Yesung had every intent in going back to sleep only to have something catch his eye.

He felt his heart rate go up as his mind refuse to acknowledge what he thought he saw, so he quickly rounded the island only to see Leeteuk passed out on the floor. Before he knew what he was doing he started to scream for help “Someone help! Help!”

Kibum was just laying in bed a content smile on his lips as he kept replaying the night before over and over again. He had woken up only to find Leeteuk out of bed already to make breakfast no doubt. He was just planning to sneak up on Leeteuk when he heard Yesung screaming for help, never had he heard Yesung’s voice sound so terrified.

The sight that greeted him was one that made his blood run cold and his whole body numb, there he saw Leeteuk on the floor with his head on Yesung’s lap clearly unconscious. As he slowly approached  he put a mask on calm not wanting to frighten his hyung even more when he himself felt like he was about to lose it. “Hyung I’ll stay with him you go wake the other members up.” Yesung blinked a couple of times before shakily standing up and running to wake up the members who where to deeply asleep to hear his pleas for help.

Once Yesung left Kibum shut his eyes before taking a calming breath and picking Leeteuk up and moving him onto the couch where he could be more comftrable. As Kibum out Leeteuk’s head in his lap carefully he felt tears prick his eyes but he refused to let them fallPlease be ok Teukie, please wake up. Finally all the members where there all of them filled with worry for the safety of their beloved leader.

They debated whether to take Leeteuk to a hospital or call a doctor in. Kibum desperately wanted to take him to the hospital but they conviced him that it would be bedt just to have someone over to avoid a scandal. Once the doctor checked Leeteuk he quickly explained the problem “He is fine he just collapsed due to exhaustion all he needs is a lot of rest for today and he will be just fine.” Heechul was a bit confused but didn’t voice it out, he had just seen Leeteuk that morning and he looked happy and healthy more happy than he had seen him in awhile.

Their manager had excused Leeteuk due to his state of being but everybody else still had to go to the shoot. Kibum really didn’t want to leave Leeteuk in the dorm alone especially when he was this weak and couldn’t do much if something happened. Heechul watched as Kibum sat next to Leeteuk his face every now and then “Kibum come here.” Kibum looked up to see Heechul leaning on the door frame of Leeteuk’s room “Yes hyung?” Heechul rolled his eyes “I said come here.”

KIbum pouted as he got up he felt like something bad was going to happen if he even left him for a moment alone. “Hyung?” Heechul smiled “I know you’re worried about leaving Teukie hyung alone so why don’t you stay.” Kibum spoke slowly “Because I have a photoshoot today.” Heechul shook his head “Not anymore you are staying here to look after Leeteuk.” Kibum beamed at Heechul “Really hyung! But what about the manager?” Heechul laughed “Don’t worry leave him to me.”

After everyone left Kibum pulled Leeteuk close burying his nose on his hyung’s neck, trying to take in as much as he could of Leeteuk’s unique scent just to reassurce himdelf that Leeteuk was actually there with him. After a few minutes Kibum decided to go in the shower since he didn’t have a chance that morning with all the commotion going on. As he got his things ready he looked back at Leeteuk hesitantly Be safe Teukie I’ll be back in 10 minutes…

 

Comment and subscribe! ^_^