Chapter 5

Protecting Me

 

Ryeowook voice trembled as he tried to explain “I was just trying to find a flashlight when I suddenly cut myself… but Kyu I swear the knife wasn’t there when I opened the drawer.” Kyuhyun just gave him a little smile “Next time be a bit more careful.” Ryeowook nodded before Leeteuk grabbed him “Come on Wookie I need to clean that.”

On their way to the bathroom Leeteuk grabbed the flash light before helping Ryeowook “You’re lucky the cut is not that bad.” Ryeowook bit his lip his eyes watering “I’m sorry hyung” Leeteuk looked up “For what Wookie?”  Ryeowook just looked down “For not being more careful and for making everybody worry.”

“Don’t worry about it Ryeowook the main thing is that you are alright.” Ryeowook bit his lip again “But Kyuhyun is mad at me…” Leeteuk tilted his head in confusion “Why would he?” Ryeowook just shook his head he and stayed silent. Leeteuk just smiled when everything just clicked “Wookie don’t worry that brat didn’t mean to yell at you he was just worried. Now come on before Kyuhyun comes looking for you.” Ryeowook just smiled and walked out the bathroom Leeteuk not far behind.

Just as they had passed a bedroom something caught Ryeowook’s eye “Hyung do you see something in there?” Leeteuk stopped walking “See what?” Ryeowook just pointed to an open door “Shine the light there hyung.” As much as Leeteuk didn’t want to his hand moved without his permission and as soon as the light entered the room both guys froze terror gripping their body.

Inside the room was what looked like a girl on the floor her head buried in her knees, without meaning to Ryeowook let out a small whimper escape his mouth as his head refused to acknowledge what he was seeing was a ‘ghost’. But as soon as the sound came out of Ryeowook’s mouth the girls head snapped up a horrid smile making her way towards her lips as she stared straight at Leeteuk.

Back with the members Heechul just kept his eyes on the guy in front of him “Yah Kim Kibum stop pacing you are making me nauseous!” Seeing the said boy still pacing he threw a cushion at him. “Sorry Heechul hyung.” With that  Kibum sat down trying to keep still but he was still alittle worried ever since Leeteuk told him about the girl in his dreams. Images of Leeteuk getting hurt with Ryeowook kept assaulting his brain so he stood up again. “Kim Kibum!” Heechul growled out his name and Kibum just shot a glare at him “Maybe I should go and ch-” But Kibum never got to finish his sentence as he heard the thing he was most afraid of Leeteuk screaming.

 

***Sorry if they are short chapters but I just can't get myself to write longer chapters :( and sorry I at anything involving suspense or action so I apologize

Please comment and subscribe!***