Chapter 13

Protecting Me

 

Leeteuk woke up dazed and confused as he looked around his room How did I get here? The last thing I remember was… Emily! He quickly sat up as fear oozed through his veins, what had she done to him even worse to the members. Leeteuk couldn’t stand the feeling of the members being hurt all because he wasn’t there to protect them. Without a second thought he got off his bed but his body still being weak buckled under his weight and without warning his body hit the floor. He let out a low moan as his chest hit the wood floor.

At hearing a loud thud Kibum quickly changed and ran towards Leeteuk’s room only to see him trying to get up, Kibum rushed to help Leeteuk. At feeling hands wrap around him he froze but soon relaxed when he realized it was Kibum. Kibum tried to pull Leeteuk up but Leeteuk quickly pulled him back down hugging Kibum even tighter “Kibum you are ok.”

“Of course I am Teukie, but what happened to you?” Leeteuk shivered as he remembered Emily’s ice cold hands on his lips “I’m not sure all I really remember is that I was talking to Heechul but he went back to bed and I started to cook but I heard a noise and I thought it was one of the members only to turn around and find Emily…”

Kibum tighten his hug “its ok Teukie you’re safe now…” He pulled Leeteuk onto the bed “all you need now is some rest and you’ll be good as new.” Leeteuk pouted “But I don’t want to sleep anymore Bummie.” Kibum just smiled at Leeteuk’s whining “Alright hyung but you have to eat something if you’re not going to rest.” Kibum stood up “Come on Teukie I’m cooking.”   

“But Bummie I want to cook.” Kibum just shook his head “Not today hyung you need to rest unless you want to collapse again, so no chores for you today…” Leeteuk opened his mouth to protest but Kibum didn’t give him a chance, Kibum quickly pressed his lips onto Leeteuk’s before he could utter a sound “Ah ah ah Teukie no complaining just sit here and wait till I’m done.” Leeteuk puffed his cheeks out in annoyance “And what exactly am I suppose to do?” Kibum gave him a smile “Nothing just sit here and look cute.”

Leeteuk giggled at hearing this “Yah Kibum I didn’t know you are like this.” Kibum gave him a smile and a shrug “Me neither Teukie, you just instantly breakdown an invisible wall that I have with other people.” Leeteuk gave Kibum the biggest and happiest smile Kibum had ever seen “Aww Bummie!” Leeteuk leaped up and hugged Kibum.

Kibum just smiled “Now sit here while I make you an incredible breakfast.”

“But Bummie…” Kibum ran into the kitchen leaving behind his whining hyung a smile grazing his lips but as soon as he entered the kitchen it was quickly got wiped off as he saw who he presumed to be Emily waiting for Leeteuk or maybe Kibum himself to enter the kitchen.

 

Sorry if I took forever to update but I was having a major writersblock and thats why this chapter came out short and crappy. This story is not turning out as great as I planned and for that I apoligize.

Anyways bad news the next time I will be able to update will be in 2 weeks since im going on a vacation and I will not be taking my laptop with me so please be patient for the next chapter ^_^