Chapter 18

Protecting Me

 

Donghae just gave him a small smile “Nothing really Eunhyuk so don’t worry.” Eunhyuk frowned and pulled him closer almost molding their bodies together. “You can tell me anything Hae, now what did she do?” Donghae giggled before kissing Eunhyuk’s cheek “Don’t worry she just threw us up there and poor Wookie was so scared so I tried to block him from her and the next thing I knew you guys where there.”

Eunhyuk let out a sigh of relief “You better be telling the truth my little fishy.” Donghae giggled “If she did do something do you think I would be laughing right now Eunhyuk?” Eunhyuk still felt a bit uneasy but he let it go for now “Ok I believe you, now to sleep.”

When Donghae was sure Eunhyuk fell asleep he quietly snuck out of the bed and headed towards the leaders room. Donghae was surprised that the door was still in tacked he turned the door knob but the door didn’t budge he silently cursed. He pressed his ear on the door and his blood boiled when he heard Leeteuk moan out Kibum’s name.

He was about to pound on the door but he quickly calmed himself down “Enjoy the little time you have left with him Kibum because he is mine and no one elses.” Suddenly he heard a door open and he quickly retreated from the door and went back to his room and Eunhyuk’s room. “Just wait Kibum just wait.” With that he quickly fell asleep.

The next day Eunhyuk woke up earlier than usual, the reason was simply because his bed was cold and empty where Donghae was suppose to be. He groggly got out of bed and stumbled towards the kitchen where he heard his fishy’s voice. “Donghae why so early?” Eunhyuk whined

Donghae didn’t even answer he just shrugged and turned his attention back to Leeteuk who was cooking. Eunhyuk frowned and sat next to Kibum who raised an eyebrow at him. Eunhyuk just shook his head not knowing what was up with Donghae. A few silence filled minutes passed until Kibum kicked Eunhyuk almost making him choke on his coffee “What the hell Kibum!?”

Kibum didn’t even flinch “Go over there and control your boyfriend!” Eunhyuk looked at him with a confused expression until Kibum forced his face in the direction of Leeteuk and Donghae and Eunhyuk had to blink to make sure he wasn’t seeing things. Donghae was being WAY to clingy with Leeteuk more than he usually is. “Uhh Donghae why don’t you come sit down with me?” Donghae pouted “But I want to watch Leeteuk cook!”

Eunhyuk felt a bit hurt to be rejected for his hyung by his own boyfriend but shook it off. “Calmdown Eunhyuk he is probably just missing Leeteuk.” Eunhyuk thought to himself making himself calm but that didn’t last very long. He froze with his cup halfway up as he saw Donghae HIS Hae slip a hand under Leeteuk’s shirt.

Kibum’s eyes blazed as he stood up and yanked Leeteuk away from the touchy fish “What do you think you’re doing?” Donghae eyes hardened as he just sat himself down next to the still unmoving Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk still couldn’t believe that Donghae did that! Sure he knew Donghae loved skinship but he only did that with Eunhyuk. Something was very off with Donghae but Eunhyuk had no clue on what it was.

After breakfast KIbum pulled Eunhyuk aside “What’s up with Donghae?” Eunhyuk just dropped his head “I have no idea I just know something is not right.” Kibum squeezed his shoulder “don’t worry by tomorrow he will be back to his old self but in the mean time keep him away from Leeteuk.” Eunhyuk frowned “Easier said than done…”

Eunhyuk had succeed in keeping Donghae by his side for about two hours  which was a miracle since he wasn’t used to do since Hae was always by his side unless he was forced to separate from Eunhyuk. Only two hours and then the fishy disappeared from his side, Eunhyuk panicked hopefully he could find him before Donghae finds Leeteuk or even worse Kibum finds them both.

He was quickly checking all the rooms when he suddenly saw Kibum coming his way he quickly turned but to his luck Kibum grabbed his arm. “Where is Donghae?” Eunhyuk swallowed “I uh I kind of lost him.” Kibum frowned “He better not be wi-” He quickly shut his mouth when he heard Leeteuk’s nervous laugh.

They both made their way into Eunhyuk’s and Donghae’s room “Pabo Hyuk! Why didn’t you check there first?” Eunhyuk mentally scolded himself. As they walked in he felt his heart break into a million pisses. There in his and Donghae’s room he saw his fishy had pinned Leeteuk to the wall and his lips were about to touch their leaders. Tears started to stream down his face as Donghae turned to look at them a pout on his lips disappointed of being interrupted.

Leeteuk quickly pushed Donghae away and ran to hold Eunhyuk up as he cluthed his chest as if he was holding his broken heart. “Hae h-how c-could you!” was all Eunhyuk could say as he felt he couldn’t breathe properly from the pain he was feeling in his chest. Kibum felt his heart ache for Eunhyuk he had never seen him break down so easily, he looked up just in time to see Donghae fist fly towards him. He fell backward banging his head on the wall as a groan escaped his lips, he heard Leeteuk scream something but his head was refused to understand him until he opened his eyes and saw Donghae holding a knife.

Donghae leaned closer and picked Kibum up by his collar before pushing the tip of the blade on his neck. “You guys are really clueless! You had no idea!” Donghae laughed as he turned to face Eunhyuk “You especially! I though you would notice the difference but you didn’t! Shows how much you love him.” Leeteuk’s eyes widen with fear “Emily?”

Donghae smirked “Took you long enough! But it was worth it.” He winked at Leeteuk and Leeteuk felt his knees buck with fear. “Please don’t hurt him either of them.” Donghae laughed “Aw don’t worry I won’t kill them TODAY, that will be too easy but you do owe me a kiss.” Leeteuk shook his head as soon as he heard the request “No! Not while you’re in Donghae’s body! I won’t betray them like that.”

Donghae just shrugged “Fine then I hope you have some good blood removal, you’re going to need it.” He applied a bit more pressure on Kibum’s neck and blood started to flow out “Wait! Don’t! I’ll do it!” Leeteuk said as he pulled at his arm. “See isn’t this better.”

Leeteuk looked at Eunhyuk and Kibum “I’m sorry for this.” Donghae just grabbed his face and crushed their lips together, Leeteuk shut his eyes tight and refused to move his lips at all but he involuntary opened his mouth when he felt Donghae bite hi bottom lip.

Eunhyuk was trying to convince his mind that that wasn’t Donghae kissing his hyung but that didn’t make it easier to watch. Finally Donghae pulled away as Leeteuk dropped to floor as more tears escaped his eyes “Please leave Donghae…” Donghae pouted “Fine but only because you kissed me BUT I will be back to visit.” Just as those word where said Donghae’s body dropped to the floor unconscious. 

 

Wow this took forever to write! Hope you guys like it ^^