chapter 35

Protecting Me

 

A terrified scream as Leeteuk saw the knife disappear into Kibum. He felt like his whole world collapsed around him, his body tense waiting for Kibum to scream in pain. Kibum shut his eyes waiting for the pain to come but it never did.

Kibum dared to crack an eye open only to widen them in horror. Then knife was indeed buried in his stomach but he felt nothing. Dazed and confused he looked up at Anna who was towering over him, she looked dazed and lost in her own thoughts.

At her distraction Kibum crawled next to a sobbing and shaking Leeteuk who just about screamed at seeing the knife in Kibum, luckily Kibum cover his mouth with his hand preventing Anna from snapping back to her senses.

Kibum quickly but quietly pulled the knife out to find that no blood was found on his clothes and apparantley no damage was done. A cry of protest left Leeteuk as he saw Kibum pull the knife and that’s when Emily turned towards them her eyes blazing with rage.

Leeteuk saw her staring intently at Kibum and he knew that she would stop at nothing until she saw Kibum’s blood so he jumped in front of him.

“Get the hell out of my way Leeteuk!”

Leeteuk shook his head, he had to protect Kibum no matter what he didn’t think he could take watching Kibum get stabbed a second time. “I can’t let you hurt him.”

Anna let out a laugh “Fine then I guess I’ll have to kill you first!”

Leeteuk bit his lip in fear but stayed in his place hoping that at least Kibum would escape. Leeteuk felt a hand on his leg it was Kibum begging him to move and with a heavy heart Leeteuk knew that if he died Kibum would shortly follow.

“Anna!”

All three of them froze at the sound of a new voice. Anna with wide eyes spun towards that voice and with a frightened cry fell to the floor dropping the knife.

“No you can’t be here! You’re dead!”

Leeteuk fell next to Kibum who quickly wrapped his arms around him as they both stared at what seemed to be Leeteuk’s doppelganger only with slightly longer hair and a bleeding wound in the exact same place as where Kibum had gotten stabbed earlier.  With a shiver Leeteuk knew it was Lucas.

“I am but because of you I have spent years only been able to look at Emily from afar. I can’t let you do the same thing you did to me and your sister to someone else.”

Sobs where coming out of Anna’s shaking figure “Lucas please I love you only you! Please once I’m done you can return to life but please don’t.”

“You were going to kill me to bring him back!?” Kibum clamped a hand over Leeteuk’s mouth not wanting to gain any more attention from the arguing pair in front of them.

Lucas gave a quick glance at the scared couple and decided to end things right away “I’m sorry Anna thing didn’t have to be this way-”

That’s when she exploded “Yes it did! You didn’t even spare me a second glance when you where with HER! You where mine first but she stole you from me! I hate both of you!”

She suddenly turned towards Kibum and Leeteuk “If I could be happy then neither can you!” She picked up the knife she had dropped and took a step forwards before she screamed in pain and right before Kibum and Leeteuk’s eyes turned into a pile of dust.

A very wide eyed and scared Kibum and Leeteuk stared at Lucas who was now holding a necklace with a broken star. With a sad smile he walked towards them.

“Thank you.”

Before either of them ask for what he was gone as quickly as he had come. After several quiet seconds the reality set in on Leeteuk’s mind, it was finally over.

 

Ok so just one more chapter left ^^ then I'm finally done with this story...

hope you understand this chapter cause I personally think ots a bit confusing 0.o

Thanks to everyone who stayed with my story until the end love you all!