Chapter 11

Protecting Me

 

Later that night they both laid there exhausted but none the less happy to of what just happened. “Bummie did you mean it?” Kibum had no clue on what Leeteuk was talking about “Mean what hyung?” Leeteuk pouted “That you wanted me before all this?” Kibum felt his cheeks flush as he nodded not trusting his voice to answer. Leeteuk giggled it was a rare sight to see Kibum being shy “Since when?” Kibum buried his face in Leeteuk’s neck groaning at the question,he didn’t know why but Leeteuk had always been able to make him feel shy and nervous when he was usually calm and collected. Leeteuk laughed “Aw come on Kibum the question is not that hard.” Kibum just groaned again “I’m not sure Tuekie all I know it was before I left for my acting career.” Leeteuk was not expecting that answer at all he thought maybe a few day or weeks but never years…

Now it was Kibum’s turn to ask “How about you hyung?” Kibum was actually very curious as to when Leeteuk started to notice him more, seeing Leeteuk bit his lip only increased his curiosity. “I’m not sure… maybe before you left maybe after, I just know I like you.” Kibum smiled he still couldn’t believe Leeteuk was actually in his arm and was actually Kibum’s.

This was the worst nightmare Leeteuk had up to date instead of running around trying to find the rest of the members he was all alone in a dark room tied to a chair. His eyes strained against the dark as he heard footstep near him “Kibum is that you? Guys?”  As the figure came closer Leeteuk tried desperately to break away from the chair. His body froze as Emily stepped into the light giggling at Leeteuk’s attempt to escape “You are in big trouble oppa, telling me to wait for you while you sleep with Kibum.”

It seemed like Leeteuk had lost the ability to speak at all, the words and sound getting stuck in his throat as she got closer to him. “You should be punished oppa fot telling me you love me and making me wait year for you, while you go live your life cheating on me.” A smile grazed her lips “But don’t worry I forgive you… Kibum on the other hand needs to be punished.”

Suddenly Kibum appears in the same position as Leeteuk, tied to a chair except for the tape that is on Kibum’s mouth preventing him from uttering a sound. As Leeteuk caught a glimpse of Kibum’s eyes he immediately saw the fear trapped in them. Leeteuk felt his heart speed pick up as he found his voice “Please don’t hurt him! Leave him alone!” Emily just ignored Leeteuk’s please as she made her way towards Kibum, a knife tightly held in her right hand. Leeteuk’s vision blurred as tear made way down his face “No please not Kibum! Please! Kill me instead! Please just kill me!”

Emily just shook her head as her blade madecontact with Kibum’s skin; she just made sure that the blade drew blood she wanted to make him suffer for taking Leeteuk away from her. Leeteuk was shouting at the top of his lungs as he saw the red blood run down Kibum’s arms and legs.

Kibum was woken up by Leeteuk’s whimpering he leaned closer trying to hear if Leeteuk was having a nightmare again or… a naughty dream. Hearing Leeteuk beg to be killed he immediately shook him, but Leeteuk was not responding so Kibum started to panic “Yah! Leeteuk wake up! Leeteuk!” Finally Kibum saw his eyes opening slowly but surely.

Leeteuk took awhile to remember where he was but as soon as he saw Kibum he flung himself at him his tears slipping easily past his cheeks. “Hey its ok Teukie you are safe with m.” Kibum said as he rubbed his hand in comforting circular motion on Leeteuk’s back. Once Leeteuk managed to calm down Kibum decide to ask “What where you dreaming about Teukie?” Leeteuk really didn’t want to tell him but he couldn’t keep such a horrible dream a secret and ended up telling Kibum everything.

Kibum was furious when Leeteuk was done How dare she play with Leeteuk like that! Oh she was going to pay for making his angel cry… “Teukie listen to me as  long as I’m here she is not going to hurt you.” Tears blurred Leeteuk’s vision again “But she was hurting you Bummie what if she-” Kibum pecked his lips to interrupt him “And as long as the members are here everybody is safe. Now go back to sleep I’ll make sure to keep the bad dreams away.”

The next day Leeteuk woke up before Kibum again and quietly got out of bed to make some breakfast since poor Hangeng hadn’t gotten a break from Heechul. He had totally forgotten about his bad dream last night the only thing he could remember was that sweet passionet night he had with Kibum. When he got to the kitchen he was surprised to see Heechul up.

“What are you doing up Heechul?” Once Heechul saw Leeteuk he couldn’t help but smile “Just getting some early breakfast hyung.” The truth was that Heecul had gotten up early because he was dying to know if his plan had worked. Leeteuk just eyed him for a moment before his eyes landed on the smile “Why are you so happy this early?” Instead of answering Heechul stated more than asked “You’re with Kibum now?” Leeteuk blushed “What makes you say that?”

Heechul just laughed “It might have something to do with that hickey on your neck.” Leeteuk gasped he remember telling Kibum not to leave bite marks. Seeing their leader so flustered Heechul left his laughter echoing through the silent dorm. Left alone with his face burning Leeteuk decided to start making breakfast before anybody else got up. He could already feel the other members teasing him about the hickey; he was so going to kill Kibum for that. As he turned off the stove he heard footsteps behind him he turned around only to see the empty kitchen “H-Heechul?”

No response came so Leeteuk tried to shake it off as him being paranoid so he turned his attention back to the stove. But as he turned around toward the stove he came face to face with Emily. A scream was making its way out of his throat when her hand covered his mouth and that’s when everything went black.

***Why don't I feel  satisfied  with this chapter?

Anyways comment and subscribe!***