Chapter 14

Protecting Me

 

Kibum now fully understood why Leeteuk would always wake up either drenched in sweat shaking with fear or with tear running down his face, her appearance was cringe worthy. Kibum kept silent only glaring at her not wanting to alert his hyung of her presence, Leeteuk had been through enough for one day. As for Emily she stared at Kibum as if challenging him to take another step closer towards her.

Kibum was about to take one step more when he heard Leeteuk “Kibum are you ok in there? Why are you so quiet?” Fearing Leeteuk would walk into the kitchen Kibum cleared his throat as he walked back towards Leeteuk “Yeah I’m fine hyung.” Leeteuk frowned he wasn’t convinced one bit “Are you sure? You seem a bit pale?” Kibum flashed him a smile “I was just thinking what if Yesung hyung hadn’t found you…”

Kibum shook his head he didn’t want to think of the other possibilities that could have happened if Emily had gotten Leeteuk. Suddenly he felt Leeteuk’s arms wrap around him pulling him into a reassuring hug, Kibum instantly relaxed as he buried his nose in the others neck inhaling the older man scent that drove him insane.

Leeteuk gasped as he felt Kibum’s teeth sink into his collarbone “Kibum!” He yelled as he gently pushed him. Kibum just smiled “Sorry Teukie but I just can’t resist that collar bone.” Leeteuk’s eyes widen “You-” Kibum cut him off by pecking his lips “Now rest.” He gently pushed Leeteuk onto the couch, Leeteuk just watched him walk back into the kitchen his whole body buzzing with warmness at how caring and affectionate Kibum was being towards him.

This time Kibum’s smile stayed as he cooked, he had liked Leeteuk for awhile but he had never spent so much time with him. His smile fell a bit; it would be perfect if that bastard of a ghost wasn’t terrorizing his Leeteuk.

Just as Kibum had finished breakfast a loud sound coming from the living room almost made him drop the plate. Thinking Leeteuk had dropped something he shook his head and finished putting the finishing touches to the plate, he wanted it to be perfect for his hyung. But when he went to go get Leeteuk what he found was a sleeping Leeteuk with Emily hovering over him as if she was watching him sleep.

Kibum felt his body go rigid with anger and fear “Get the hell away from him!” Emily’s eyes snapped up to look at him “He is MINE.” Kibum shivered as he felt her breath ghost over his ear even if she was a few feet away from him but he wasn’t going to back down that easily “I’m just going to tell you this once do listen carefully, leave us alone!”

Emily was suddenly right in front of him her eyes pitch black “And why would I? You are the one in the way!” Before Kibum even react he was thrown and pinned against the wall, a hand quickly found his way around his neck and the air quickly left him as she was straggling him. She leaned towards him until he could feel her lips on his ears “You know Leeteuk doesn’t really love you right? I mean he only accepted you because he feels like he needs to be protected. He feels vulnerable and scared and you just happened to be there when he need someone to hold him. And as for your so called love making, do you really think he would have had with you if he wasn’t drugged? Think about it.”

Kibum wanred to tell her to shut the hell up that she had no idea what she was saying bit his vision was getting darker and darker as she talked her voice sounding farther and farther away when suddenly he was dropped to the floor. He landed on his knee’s grasping his burning throat as he tried to inhale as much air as quickly as he possibly can.

Leeteuk wasn’t exactly sure when he fell asleep all he knew is that he was woken up by some yelling followed by a loud thump. As he opened his eyes the first thing he saw was Kibum pinned to the wall with Emily’s hands around his neck, he let out a little gasp of surprise. Hearing something Emily turned around letting Kibum hit the floor as she made her way towards her ‘soul mate’

Leeteuk tried to reach Kibum to make sure he was alright but Emily pulled him towards her giggling “I love you.” She brought her lips closer to Leeteuk’s, Leeteuk tried to move his face away from her icy one “No please don’t!” Emily took a step back Leeteuk fearing the worst closed his eyes, but when nothing happened he opened them only to see Emily smiling “Aww oppa you’re embarrassed! That’s so cute! Don’t worry next time he won’t be here to disturb us.” And with that she disappeared.

Leeteuk quickly ran towards Kibum who was still on the floor “Kibum are you ok?” Kibum smiled “I think so, what about you? She didn’t kiss you… did she?” Leeteuk just shook his head and smiled “No Bummie she didn’t... but she said next time I’m alone she will.” Leeteuk could help but shudder at the thought of his lips touching her cold ones. Kibum hugged him “Then you won’t be alone, I will always be with you at any given point.” Leeteuk smiled he was really falling hard and fast for Kibum.

“Now let’s go eat.” Leeteuk frowned “Is your throat ok enough to eat?” Kibum nodded “Yeah its fine hyung.” Leeteuk’s eyes narrowed “Don’t lie to me Kim Kibum, not five minutes ago you where being choked to death.” Kibum pecked Leeteuk’s lips “Don’t worry I ate a while ago I just cooked for you.”

Leeteuk swore his heart was going to burst “You didn’t have to do that Bummie.” Kibum smiled “I know but how else am I suppose to show you that I love you.” Kibum felt his cheeks go red he didn’t mean to say that out loud at least not yet. “I love you to Bummie.”

I finally updated! Sorry for the long wait I hope you like this chapter ^^