Chapter 17

Protecting Me

 

Outside Kibum was about trying to stop Eunhyuk from crying anymore when some voices from his and Leeteuk’s room caught his attention. He mentally slapped himself why didn’t he check there in the first place. He quickly got up from where he was sitting next to Eunhyuk and tried to open the door. To his luck it was locked he was about to go find the key when he heard a sob coming from inside.

He just knew it came from Leeteuk and he didn’t even think twice as he rammed the door open with his shoulder. All he saw as the door swung open was Emily’s lips about an inch away from his boyfriends. He didn’t care if his shoulder hurt like hell he ran as fast as he could towards Leeteuk and pushed him behind himself shielding him from Emily.

Her eyes blazed with anger but her glare was no match for the one Kibum had on his face. “Don’t you dare touch him!” Emily hissed she did not like being talk to that way but she knew when to get the hell out of a situation when it wasn’t going her way.

Leeteuk just hid behind Kibum his eyes wide at how Emily took a step back and disappeared leaving them alone. Leeteuk just buried his face on the back of Kibum’s shoulders, grateful that Kibum saved him just at the right time. Suddenly he was being whirled around to face Kibum, he flinched automatically when he saw the worry in Kibum’s eyes.

“Why didn’t you try to run?” Hurt was evident in Kibum’s voice as he spoke. Leeteuk felt guilt rush trough him “I’m sorry Bummie but she told me where she took them.” Kibum looked lost for a bit until Kyuhyun pushed him aside “Where!?” Leeteuk felt pain shoot up his shoulders as Kyuhyun grasped him tighter “In the attic, she said there is a door hidden behind some boxes but b-” Before he could even finish Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk where running out the door.

Kibum frowned “Is that why she was going to kiss you?” Leeteuk slowly turned around to face Kibum “I’m sorry Bummie but she said that’s all she wanted and I was desperate to find them because I was scared she was going to do something horrible to them. You know how fragile they are.”

Kibum let out a sigh as he rubbed his forehead “I know Tuekie but you need to be more careful…” Kibum lowered his voice so Leeteuk won’t hear him “You’re fragile too.” Leeteuk saw Kibum’s lips move but he didn’t catch what he said “What was that?” Kibum just smiled “Nothing hyung.” Leeteuk eyed him before heading out the door himself.

“Where you going?” Kibum said as he caught Leeteuk by the hand. Leeteuk smiled “I’m going to go help Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk get their boyfriends out of the attick.” Kibum shook his head as he brought Leeteuk into his arms “No you’re not you already helped them out a lot.” Leeteuk opened his mouth as if to answer but then quickly shut it only to open it again “But Kibum they need me.”

Kibum just picked him up and carried him to bed “No they don’t they are big boys now they can take care of themselves.” Leeteuk wasn’t convinced “But Bummie…” Kibum gave him a quick kiss to make him stop talking “Sorry hyung but I don’t want you anywhere near the attic she might be up to something.” Leeteuk finally gave up wanting the worried expression to leave Kibum’s face. “Fine you win but I hope for your sake that nothing happens to them up there.”

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk where frantically looking for a flashlight so they can make their way to the attic and save their lovers. “Aha! I found it!” Eunhyuk shouted only to be shushed by Kyuhyun “Quiet you idiot! You want to wake everybody up and alert Emily we are on our way up there.” Eunhyuk covered his mouth “Sorry Kyu.”

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk both took a deep breath as they opened the attic door, nobody had been up there since they moved in a couple of weeks ago. “Eunhyuk gripped the flashlight tighter “Ok hyung said a door behind some boxes…” Kyuhyun was getting frustrated “How are we suppose to know which ones! Theres a bunch here!” Eunhyuk smaked Kyuhyun “Yah don’t sound so hopeless! Maybe we can see the door even with the boxes blocking it.”

After five excruciating minutes Kyuhyun finally found it “Hyung it there behind those!” Eunhyuk covered his mouth “Wasn’t you the one who told me to lower my voice?” Kyuhyun yanked his hand off his face “Sorry its just I need to see my Wookie.” Eunhyuk put the flashlight down “You’re not the only one whos boyfriend got kidnapped! Now help me.”

Finally they cleared a path they tried to open the door but it was stuck. “Hyung knock it down.” Eunhyuk eyes went wide “Why me!?” Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes “Because you work out more than me.” Eunhyuk looked at the door and decided it was too heavy for him “No way! Its too heavy and big for only me!”

Kyuhyun palmed his face “Fine how about we both push it open?” Once they both agreed the pushed the door with all their strength until the heard it creak and the both tumbled to the floor as the door fell to the floor. They quickly sat up and Eunhuyk waved the flashlight trying to find Ryeowook and Donghae when the light caught them. Donghae was what it looks liked trying to protect Ryeowook with his arms wrapped around him.

Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun quietly approached them not wanting to make noise as not to wake them up and scare them. “Donghae? Wake up, your safe now.” He gently shook him as Kyuhyun took Ryeowook from Donghae as Ryeowook’s eyes started to open. Kyuhyun felt Ryeowook stiffen with fear but quickly relax when he knew he was in Kyuhyun’s embrace. “Kyu you came!” Kyuhyun just hugged him tighter “Of course Wookie I’ll always protect you.”

Donghae started to cry and hug Eunhyuk to death when they convinced him that he was not dreaming and that Emily was not playing a trick on him. Both couples quickly got out of there just wanting to go to bed and forget this nightmare even if it was for a couple of hours.

“Donghae can I ask you something?” Donghae just cuddled closer to Eunhyuk “Mmmm?”  Eunhyuk paused debating if he should ask him or not. “Did Emily do anything to you guys while you were up there?” 

 

Sorry I had writer block but I hope you guys like the chapter ^_^ leave lots of comments please they something insipre me to write quicker ^^