Chapter 1

Protecting Me

 

Leeteuk had just gotten home from his schedule that day and he was exhausted. He checked the clock on the kitchen wall and he saw it was well past midnight and he let out a groan, all he wanted to do was to get to his bed as quickly as possible before he passed out on the kitchen floor. As quietly as he could he made his way to his room not wanting to wake any of the members up. When he opened the door Leeteuk could make out a lump on his bed, he shook his head it was either Donghae, Ryeowook or Henry who had a nightmare and wanted to sleep with him but as he got closer he was surprised to find Kibum curled up on his bed.

Leeteuk really didn’t want to wake the sleeping Kibum but he had to know why he was there. “Kibum. Kibum wake up.” He gently shook Kibum by his shoulder; Kibum slowly and lazily opened his eyes “Hyung?” Leeteuk smiled he had the urge to pinch Kibum’s cheeks but quickly shoved that thought away. “What are you doing in my bed Kibum?” If Kibum wasn’t so tired he would have blushed but he was still half asleep “Heechul and Hangeng hyung.” Leeteuk smiled at how adorable Kibum looked with his eyes heavy with sleep and his bed ridden hair “What about them?”

Kibum frowned “Well I was really tired so I went to bed early only to be woken up a few hours later by Heechul’s moans.” Leeteuk laughed at the face Kibum was making but quickly stopped when he saw the glare Kibum send him. “So I quickly covered my eyes and ran out the door not wanting to see or hear anything else.” Leeteuk smiled “And you’re here why?” Kibum blushed this time but thanks to the darkness Leeteuk didn’t notice. “Your room was the only one with an empty bed…”

“It’s alright Kibum you can stay here for tonight I don’t want your innocent eyes to get scarred by Heechul.” Kibum smirked “My eyes aren’t that innocent hyung.” Leeteuk’s mouth dropped open “What exactly do you mean by that?” Kibum pretended to shudder “unfortunately I have walked in to Heechul and Hangeng hyung more than one occasion.” Leeteuk frowned “Ah my poor Kibummie.” Kibum looked down, his face felt like it was on fire but he quickly calmed himself. He was about to respond when he saw Leeteuk yawn “Let’s sleep hyung it’s late plus you look like you are about to pass out any second now.”  Leeteuk smiled making his dimple appear for a split second before he spoke “Yeah it’s pretty late, I’ll just change.

Leeteuk changed as quickly as he could; when he came back in his room Kibum was already fast asleep.He gently got under the covers trying not to move the bed as to not wake up Kibum. As his eyes got heavier and heavier to keep open he vaguely wondered why his heart was beating so fast when he was so tired but before he got to ponder over it a little bit more darkness claimed him.

Leeteuk knew he was having another nightmare no way anything was this scary back at the dorm, this was the third day he had a nightmare and he didn’t know how much longer he could take of it. It was always the same thing over and over the only thing that would change was the members that he had to save.  He felt like he was drowning as a girl he had never seen before got closer to him, he swore he couldn’t breathe at all. Suddenly he jerked awake gasping for air he quickly turned towards Kibum to make sure he didn’t wake the younger one up. When he saw Kibum still sleeping peacefully he turned toward his digital clock that read 3’oclock in the morning .With a frustrating grunt he laid his head back on down on the pillow. No matter what his heart still kept pounding at the memory of his still to fresh nightmare. Trying to calm down so he could go back to sleep as quickly as possible he turned towards his side facing Kibum, staring at Kibum’s sleeping face slowed his pounding heart. Leeteuk couldn’t deny that Kibum had become even more good looking as he was growing up, Leeteuk was so lost in his thought that he missed Kibum inching closer towards him. Suddenly Leeteuk’s breath hitched as he felt Kibum breath hit his neck.

***So here's my second story I really hope you all like it 

Please comment and subscribe! ***

leiducktator:   orx.. hahahha scared teuk