Chapter 29

Protecting Me

 

Leeteuk had trouble opening the letter since his hands couldn’t stop shaking. Kibum gently took the letter from Leeteuk’s hands “I’ll do it hyung.” Leeteuk just gave him a small grateful smile “Thanks Bummie but be careful.” Leeteuk should have now the second those words left his mouth something bad was going to happen.

As soon as Kibum opened the letter he screamed in pain as it immediately burst into flames. Leeteuk jumped back at the sudden burst but quickly grabbed Kibum who had his hands cradled against his chest “Oh god Kibum are you ok? Come on we need to go to the hospital!”

Kibum shook his head immediately “No I’m fine.” Leeteuk felt tears start to build up “No you’re not! Please Kibum.” Seeing the scared yet worried look Kibum nodded reluctantly “Fine.”

At the hospital the doctor told to an almost hyperventilating Leeteuk that Kibum’s burns where minor and would heal very quickly. At hearing this Leeteuk let out a big sigh of relief “So can I see him now?” The doctor just smiled “In a bit, he needs to get his wounds bandaged first.” Leeteuk nodded and bowed to the doctor.

Leeteuk was pacing back and forth waiting for either the doctor or Kibum to come out when a nurse came out “Are you here for Kim Kibum?” Leeteuk nodded “Yes.” The nurse gave him a sweet smile “Please follow me.” Leeteuk was about to follow her when he noticed she walked the opposite way from where he knew Kibum was. “Um isent Kibum’s room the other way?”

The nurse giggled at Leeteuk’s adorable confused face “They moved him into another room.” Leeteuk felt a light blush color his cheeks “Oh.” The nurse led him into a room at the other end of the hallway “Right this way.” Leeteuk walks in the room to find an empty bed and no Kibum either.

“Uh excuse me but where is Ki-” Suddenly he feels something very pointy hit his neck. His hand immediately goes to grab his neck and what he finds makes his body fill with dread. With a gasp he pulls the needle out as quickly as he can but it is too late as he sees the room start to spin “Kibum”. He tries to walk forward but he quickly falls to the floor.

“Now you’ll be ONLY with me… forever.” Leeteuk knew that voice from somewhere he just couldn’t seem to remember from where as the darkness quickly claimed him. The psychic quickly smiled as she turned to look at the unconscious nurse and Leeteuk “Hopefully nobody will find her any time soon.”

Meanwhile Kibum was getting a bad feeling as he was waiting for Leeteuk to come and see him, it had been five minutes ago that the doctor had left to go get Leeteuk. Finally the door opened only to be the doctor to Kibum’s disappointment “Where’s Leeteuk?” The doctor gave him a weary look “I’m sorry but I think your friend went to the cafeteria but don’t worry as soon as I see him I’ll tell him to come get you.”

Kibum felt a pang in his heart he knew something was wrong “Are you sure he isn’t out there?” The doctor gave him a small smile “I’m sorry I know you would like to go home but he isn’t there.” Kibum bit his lip “Then can I go look for him?” The doctor looked at him for a brief period of time “Alright but be careful woth your hands.”

Kibum bowed and thanked the doctor before almost breaking into a run as his eyes quickly tried to find Leeteuk in the waiting area. His fear only increased when he realized Leeteuk wasn’t there. He made his way down the hallway trying to spot his hyung, just as he was about to turn back he heard a lot of noise and curses coming from a room not far from where he is standing.

As he walks closer to the door he recognizes the voice of the psychic and immediately opens the door. A gasp escapes his lips when he sees a nurse on the floor and the psychic almost cuddling with a very pale looking Leeteuk “What the hell are you doing?” The psychic quickly stood up “What are you doing here!?”

Kibum ignored her as he pushed her aside and knelt next to Leeteuk ready to pick him up when he felt her pierce some kind of liquid in his neck. “What did you do!?” She just gave him a sick smile “You’ll never see Leeteuk ever again.”

Kibum tried to pick Leeteuk up but he was quickly losing his strength, he tightened his hold on his hyung’s hand as his vision became more blurred ignoring the sting of pain it causes his injuries “I’m sorry Leeteuk…” the last thing he feels is Leeteuk’s hand being ripped from his grasp before he sees nothing but darkness.

 

Sorry if this chapter isn't great but I wasn't feeling well when I wrote it and I still feel horrible but I did my best ^^

Comment and subscribe! ^^