Chapter 16

Protecting Me

 

When Eunhyuk finally made his way into his room he found it very strange that Donghae was not in bed already but shrugged it off for now thinking he must be spending some time with Leeteuk since Kibum had been keeping Leeteuk to himself ever since the psychic came. Eunhyuk laid down and tried to close his eyes and rest but something didn’t feel right.

With a frustrated grunt he got out of bed and headed to the leader and now Kibum’s room cursing at Donghae for making him stay up later than he wanted to. Eunhyuk hesitantly knocked on the door, he didn’t know why but he had a feeling that he wasn’t going to like what he was going to find behind the door.

Kibum opened the door a bit frustrated for being interrupted when he was spending some quality time with Leeteuk. “What?” He growled out. Eunhyuk blinked surprised by Kibum’s attitude, Leeteuk smacked Kibum “Yah Kibum be nice, whats wrong Eunhyuk?” Eunhyuk shook his head “Nothing hyung can you please tell Donghae to come to bed it late.”

Leeteuk frowned “I would but Donghae is not here.” Eunhyuk felt like ice water was running down his spine “Then where is he?” Panic struck Leeteuk hard “I’m sure he is in one of the other members room Eunhyuk you know how he doesn’t like to be left alone.”

“You’re right hyung I’ll just go look for him sorry for disturbing you.” As Eunhyuk turned to leave he bumped into Kyuhyun who came running not caring who got in his way as he grabbed Leeteuk by the shoulders and shook him. “Hyung please tell me Ryeowook is here!” Leeteuk just shook his head not really grasping what was going on.

Kyuhyun let Leeteuk go as if had been burned “This is not funny hyung!” Kibum was pretty sure Kyuhyun had lost it “Kyuhyun you’re not making a lot of sense.” Kyuhyun eyes glared at Kibum “Ryeowook is gone!”

It took a couple of moments for the information to sink in to all three guys “Wait what do you mean gone?” Leeteuk asked his voice trembling with the fear that he was trying to push down. Kyuhyun grunted in frustration “I mean that he went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and when he took too long all I found was a cup of water spilled on the floor!”

Eunhyuk shut his eyes trying desperately trying to pretend that this was not happening. Leeteuk felt himself waver a bit “Are you sure he isn’t in another member’s room?” Kyuhyun pulled at his hair trying to keep himself calm but all his composure was quickly slipping away “I’m sure! I think… I think Emily took him…” Eunhyuk felt his vision get blurred

“Donghae is also missing…” His eyes shot up and locked onto Leeteuk’s “Hyung please tell me that Emily doesn’t have Donghae!” Leeteuk bit his lip willing himself not to cry “I can’t Eunhyuk.” Eunhyuk bit back a sob “No hyung not Donghae, not my Hae! We have to find him!”

“And Ryeowook too!” Kyuhyun started pacing back and forth. Kibum finally decided to speak “But we aren’t even sure if Emily was the one who took them, plus how exactly are we supposed to find them?” Before anybody could think of a proper respons or for Kyuhyun to hit Kibum the lights went off.

Just as quickly as they had gone they were back on again but something was very wrong. Kibum whirled around trying to find Leeteuk “Leeteuk? Leeteuk!” Panic quickly clogged his veins. He cursed himself for not grabbing onto Leeteuk when the lights went out.

Leeteuk found himself in his room when the light when on again, he blinked once then twice to make sure he was actually in his room. Once he was satisfied his heart rate started to calm down again only to spike up again when he heard Kibum’s voice calling out his name in pure panic. But before he could get out Emily was there blocking the door.

“Ah ah ah where do you think you’re going?” Leeteuk just backed up as quickly trying to create as much space between them. Emily frowned “Oppa don’t you miss me?” Leeteuk just shook his head instantly regretting it once he saw anger flash in her eyes.

“Oh really!? Why! Is it because you have that stupid Kibum guy by your side!?” Leeteuk was now to scared to even reply his mouth going dry. A sob coming outside the door from Eunhyuk was enough to give him strength to utter a few words to her.

“Where are Donghae and Ryeowook?” Emily smirked “Oh don’t worry they are having so much fun with me I assure you.” That only made his stomach turn into more knots that it already was.  “Please just tell me where they are.” Emily laughed “Desperate aren’t we?” Leeteuk tried his best to stop shaking “Please I beg you.”Suddenly an idea popped into Emily’s head “Alright I’ll tell you, but with one condition.” Leeteuk could only stare at her as she came closer to him.

“Kiss me.” Was all she said.

***Thanks you all for the comment! They made my day ^_^

tumblr_leib7lFhjB1qaave9-1.gifMan this story is totally heading in a way diffrent direction than I expected when I first started writing it but I like where its headed.***