Sticky Note

Daily Songs

 

(Jo Kwon's POV)

 

“Will you still be able to love me for who I am? I want to ask you.”

 

My eyes were closed as I played the last few parts of the song. And to be honest, I was shy to look at everyone. Don't get me wrong though, I love performing in front of people. It's just that I feel embarrassed because I lost at rock, paper and scissors.

As I opened my eyes, everyone was clapping and cheering. Jin Woonie was also clapping like a seal and patting my back.

“Wah~ Kwonnie hyung! Good job!” Now he was patting my back rather hardly.

I scanned the place to look for Doo Joon. Well, no need to scan the place. I can hear him shouting “EVERYONE! THAT'S MY ROOM MATE RIGHT THERE! THE YOUNGEST NATIONAL TRACK AND FIELD CHAMPION!” So, I just followed his voice.

I saw him standing up and cheering like he's seen his favorite idol. Oh~ I feel embarrassed with his shouting and everything. I also saw the three ladies that he was talking to standing up and clapping with class. One of them tried to calm Doo Joon. I think it was the one with the cat-like eyes. When she got Doo Joon to stop jumping up and down, she whispered something to him and he nodded. 

I was just watching them, because I was too shy to look at the other person that was on the table. I'm too shy to look at Ga In noona. 

Suddenly, Jin Woon whispered something. “Hyung, the one who has a short hair with a light brown color is staring at you.” Then the kid giggled.

Light brown colored hair huh... Then that means... 

I shifted my gaze. From looking at Doo Joon's direction to... Well. Ga In noona's direction. And Jin Woonie is right.

 

Ga In noona was looking at me with a big smile on her face.

 

Looking at her, I can't help but smile back. I think I flashed my most dorkiest smile ever because she looked like she snorted and laughed. My expression became irritated, and she laughed again. She was used to me changing expressions in a snap.

Jin Woon broke my eye contact with Ga In noona by asking a very irritating question... in my opinion. “Hyung, who are you looking at?”

“Eh?” There was the obvious irritation at my voice. “Yah are you an idiot? Of course I'm looking for Doo Joonie.” I made up an excuse. I still don't want them to know that I know someone from this school. Not really in the mood to answer their 100 questions. “Where is that brat anyway?”

Jin Woon looked like he didn't believe what I just said. But I think he just ignored it. “Hmm.” Fake pondering. Okay maknae, I get it. You're upset that I didn't answer you honestly. But I'll tell it to you the next time. “Oh~ He's over there hyung. Talking to the girls that you were staring at earlier.”

“For the um-teenth time, I was not staring at them!”

Jin Woon now smugged at me. I'm surprised that one denial can change this kid's face. “Eyy hyung~ You're denying it again.”

I shook my head vigorously and sighed. “Ah. Let's just get Doo Joon from those ladies.” I said as I grabbed Jin Woon's wrist and started to stand up from the piano seat. “I feel like he's bothering them.” Jin Woon just laughed.

But before the two of us could reach Doo Joon or Ga In noona, a few girls blocked our way and started to shoot questions at us or praise my performance.

 

“Wah~ That's was a cool performance!

“You're Jo Kwon right? The one that the department head introduced earlier?

“Omo! It's Jo Kwon! The youngest national track and field champion! And he's friends with Jung Jin Woon too!

“Can I call the two of you oppa?

“Jo Kwon-ssi you have a really nice voice!! Jung Jin Woon-ssi can you also sing for us?

“Can I be your friend?!

 

People surrounded us, and there's no way we can get out of their circle. “Hyung!” Jin Woon said as we are being squeezed together. “How do we get out of this?!

“I don't know!” I shouted at the top of my voice as more people gathered around us. Then, they started pushing us. “SOMEONE SAVE US!

 

“Okay everyone, back it up please!

 

We heard Doo Joon's voice as he approached us. He was mimicking a police man, shoving away people while shouting “Everyone calm down!” and I swear I heard him murmur “What do they see in them anyway? These two are dorks.

“Yah. Are you two okay?He was finally with us. We nodded and he quickly grabbed our hands and led the way outside of the "Death circle." Doo Joon was still shouting “Excuse me everyone. Please let us out!

People were now getting annoyed that Doo Joon was dragging us away so they dispersed little by little. “That's right. These two idiots will entertain you some other time.” He said as he squeezed himself in the middle and placed both his arms on our shoulders. “Yah~ You two.” Doo Joon's voice was full of awe. “Seriously...” He shook his head as we headed out of the restaurant.

“Good thing I was there, right?” He smiled. I just nodded while Jin Woon gave a thumbs up.

“Hyung, I was about to die there! Wah~” Jin Woon's eyes got big. “It's unbelievable. This is all your fault Kwonnie hyung!” The big maknae slapped in at the back.

“Ah what did I do?” Doo Joon was laughing at me while Jin Woon pointed at me accusingly and shook his head. Ah~ These two are really... something.

 

“EXCUSE ME! JO KWON-SSI!!

 

I heard someone scream from behind us. “Yah Kwon-ah. Don't turn around. It might be one of those people who pushed you and Jin Woonie earlier.” Doo Joon said with authority.

 

“JO KWON!!

 

The person shouted my name again. Hold on... I think that voice sounds familiar. I was about to turn around but Jin Woon stopped me. “Hyung what are you doing?” He said with a confused look. “Do you want to die again?!

 

“YAH JO KWON!!

 

The voice shouted again. I swear the voice sounds familiar.

 

“YAAAAAAHHHH!!! FART FAAAAACEEEEEE!!

 

My eyes widened when I heard the person shout at the top of her lungs. Yes, her. I shrugged Jin Woon's hand off my shoulder and turned around to face the one who's been callng my name.

 

 

But instead of seeing her face, I saw a yellow sticky note in between my eyes. Ga In noona must've stuck this in my forehead and walked away.

 

(No One's POV)

 

Flashback: A few minutes earlier at the restaurant

“No way. Jo Kwon is here. He's really here.

 

“Did you say something, our rude Ga In-ah?” The long-haired Hyo Jin teased Ga In. She shook her head vigorously in response. “Weird, I thought you said something.

She then handed Ga In her phone back. “Here you go. I see you're talking to babo Ong again. What are you two up to this time?” Hyo Jin raised an eyebrow at her.

“Eh? Unnie~” Ga In tried to play the aegyo card. “I was just asking him about his schedule.”

“Yah Ga In-ah. The whole table knows that you have this love-hate relationship with Seul Ong.” Mi Hye said. So why would you ask about his schedules when we know that you hate it when you have the same class as him.”

Ga In pouted. “Ah it's not like that unnie~” She was hesitating to tell them about Seul Ong's party for the new students. “I'll tell you some other time.”

Kwon stopped playing, and everyone inside the room applauded. Ga In can't help but smile at him. She still can't believe that he kept his promise. But she feels bad. She feels bad because she knows that she should've kept a stable communication with him. “I wonder how he's feeling right now...” Ga In muttered under her breath.

Suddenly, she saw the tall boy beside Kwon whisper something at him. In Ga In's position, he looked like he was hesitating to do something after the tall boy giggled.

 

Then, he turned and looked at her direction.

 

“What kind of face is that.” Ga In snorted and laughed at Kwon's expression when he looked at her. “He's smiling like an idiot. No, more like gawking like an idiot.” Then, she saw Kwon change his expression. He now looks irritated. Ga In laughed again.

Kwon broke off the eye contact because the tall boy beside him tapped his shoulders. Ga In guessed that he might be teasing Kwon because he was looking at her. After a few minutes, they stood up and started walking. “Huh. I guess they're going to fetch their friend that's talking to the unnies.” Ga In said absentmindedly. She was about to look at Doo Joon and greet him but Seul Ong replied to her message.

She was busy reading and thinking of her reply to Seul Ong when she suddenly heard someone scream from the middle of the room.

 

“Okay everyone, back it up please!

 

Ga In raised her head and saw that a crowd was forming in the middle of the room. People were now approaching Kwon and his friend. She saw Doo Joon's back as he pushed himself to the crowd to save his friends from the growing crowd. “Oh, so I guess it was him who just shouted.

“Wow. So those two boys are popular...?” Kim Hyo Jin said with uncertainty.

Her namesake nodded. “I think so. I asked Doo Joon a while ago if they were popular. He nodded. You didn't heard him brag about that guy playing the piano as the youngest something something...?

 

“Youngest national track and field champion, unnie.” Ga In blurted out unintentionally.

 

Mi Hye tapped Ga In's head. “Our little maknae, do you know that guy?

Ga In looked at her unnies with a confused expression. “Huh? What guy?” Shoot, I must've blurted out my thoughts again, she said in her mind.

The three of them looked at her, eyebrows raised. “Unnie~” She then glanced at Jo Kwon's direction, only to find out that they have left the room. “Unnie, I just have to do something. I'll explain things later.” Ga In stood up and hastily grabbed her bag.

But her unnies stopped her from leaving their table. “Yah Son Ga In. What's up wth you? You got... weird today.

“Eh? No I'm not.” Ga In denied. She looked again at the restaurant door, hoping that the three boys would return but still no sign. “I'll tell you guys later. I just have to do something.” Ga In broke away from her complaining unnies and half-ran to the door.

But before going out of the room, she searched her bag for something. “Aha! Found it!” Ga In took out a yellow sticky note and quickly jotted down something. She then went outside, note in hand and searched for Kwon.

“What are they, turtles? How could they walk so slow?” She said when she saw the three of them still not far from the restaurant. Ga In cleared and shouted at them.

 

“EXCUSE ME! JO KWON-SSI!!

 

But Kwon didn't turn. She saw his friend, whom she umed is Doo Joon, lean in his direction and uttered something to him. “What's his problem.” Ga In cleared and tried again.

 

“JO KWON!!” She screamed with much more power.

 

People who were passing by now started to look at her direction. Ga In thought that he would then turn around, but his other friend, the tall one, placed his hands on his shoulders. 

“Ah what the hell?” She was now getting irritated. “What's up with his friends?!” Ga In gritted her teeth, but tried again.

 

“YAH JO KWON!!

 

No response. “Aish. When I meet his friends I swear I will kill them.” Ga In's patience was running out, so she called him with a name that's very familiar to his ears.

 

YAAAAAAHHHH!!! FART FAAAAACEEEEEE!!

 

She saw Kwon stop and shrug the tall boy's hands off his shoulders. “Tch. About time.” Ga In quickly approached them. “Okay Son Ga In, you only have a split second to do this.” She said as she readied the sticky note in her hand.

 

As soon as Kwon turned to face her, she quickly stuck the note in his forehead and walked away before him or his friends see her. Ga In didn't even look back because Doo Joon might recognize her even though she didn't talk to him earlier.

 

Ga In was smiling when she went back to the restaurant. Her unnies gave her a confused look and asked her a question as soon as she sat back down to her chair.

 

“Son Ga In-ssi, mind explaining things to us?

 

Ga In sighed then giggled. She has no choice now but to explain things to her unnies. “Ah~ you unnies will interrogate me again.” Her three friends laughed at her.

“Just explain things to us while we're eating so it doesn't count as an interrogation.” Kim Hyo Jin said.

 

Ga In nodded. Then the three of them started chatting while Ga In was left in her own little world.

End of Flashback.

 

a/n:

Hey guys~! LOL. Last day of my exams today so I thought I'd release this early. This turned out quite... interesting for me. lol. I guess you could say this as Kwonnie and Ga-in's first interaction? HAHA. OH AND WHAT DID GA-IN WRITE FOR KWONNIE? Well, I'll tell it on the next chapter. :3

I cut the chapter short again (if you call this short but this is really another long one lol) so no song for this one. But on the next one there will be a song. :3

I don't know if you guys are getting confused with me using the real names of Jea, Narsha and Miryo. So... to avoid confusion since there are two Hyo Jin's in BEG... I'll use their stage names in the story. But I'm going to write something about it. Like, uhh... just wait for it. HAHA. I already sorted it out. I just need to write it down. :3

Kwonnie's drama has ended! So he's just Kwon Herod now. I'm actually downloading the drama and I plan to watch it as soon as my exams end. Even though he's just a minor character, I'm curious with the storyline plus the show seems funny. And did you guys hear about BEG preparing for their comeback? But they're trolling us again.. sort of. LOL troll unnies.

Oh I forgot to write the song that Kwonnie sang at the restaurant. It's Se7en's When I Can't Sing. :)

New subs: HELLO!! :DD

Well, see you guys on the next update~! :D