The Drinking Game

Daily Songs

 

TIME: 11:50PM ; Wednesday ; Jinwoon's band room.

“Alright. Last round.” Seulong tried to sit up straight as he waved the chopstick that he is holding. “Numbeeeerrr.. three and two!” He looked around with his eyes squinted.

“Who's number three?”

Kwon looked quietly at the chopsticks that he was holding. “Yah yah yah. Number three-nim!” He heard Jea shout. “Raise your damn hand so we can end this damn game.” She placed her hand on her temple and started to massage it.

 

Kwon let out a small sigh before hastily raising his hand.

 

“Assa!” Seulong clapped like a seal when he saw Kwon raise his hand. “Now number two?” Number two responded with a giggle before raising her hand.

“Yah. I think I hit the jackpot today.” Seulong smiled widely before turning to Kwon. 

 

“Number two and three.. Kiss!”

 

Kwon's eyes widened, both in shock and nervousness as he looked at his partner, who giggled again.

 

TIME: 2:00PM ; Wednesday ; Living room in Jinwoon's beach resort.

“EH?? YOU'RE LEAVING ALREADY??”

 

Jea's voice echoed through the living room as she looked at Doojoon with a surprised expression. “Yah Yoon Doojoon what's the meaning of this? We just got here a few days ago!” She said.

Doojoon bowed again. “Noona, I'm really sorry.” He bowed again. “S- Something came up at home and I need to rush down there as soon as possible.”

“What happened?” Changmin asked with concern.

“Well.” Doojoon rubbed his nape nervously. “My uh- Mom called. She said my uncle passed away.” He looked at them and bit his lip.

Jea, Changmin, Miryo, and Narsha gasped at the same time. “Omo! Doojoon-ah. I'm so sorry.” Narsha stood up from the couch and hugged Doojoon. “Yah. Ga In won't kill me for this, right?” She laughed.

Doojoon laughed. “No. I don't think so. If she bullies you just let me know, noona.” Narsha let him go and stepped back. “I'll take care of her.” He looked around for any sign of Kwon, Jinwoon, Seulong, and Ga In. “Where is Ga In, by the way? And Kwonnie too?”

“We ordered them to buy-” Miryo smiled at Doojoon before continuing. “Alcohol.” She ended in a whisper, making Jea, Changmin, and Narsha laugh in unison.

“Ah really noona?” Doojoon said with wide eyes. “You're seriously going to drink tonight? Without me?”

Jea nodded. “And we're going to eat lots and lots of meat!” She exclaimed.

Doojoon pouted. “Aww. That . Can you just drink when you guys get back to Seoul so I can join?” He grinned, but the four elders shook their heads. “But why today? It's the middle of the week. Aren't we supposed to get drunk on a friday or thursday?”

“Yah. This kid asks a lot of questions!” Narsha said, amused. “We'll leave friday morning. Changminnie here has to go back to Busan on friday night. Kwon and Ga In will be going to Suwon saturday morning to visit their families.”

“Ohh. How about you three pretty noonas?” Doojoon asked while smiling. “Are you also going home after this trip?”

Miryo and Jea nodded. “Of course we are! It's spring break, for goodness sakes!” Jea said. “Jinwoonie will head straight home once we get back to Seoul, while Seulong will go back to Kyunghee to pick up his things for his short Daejeon trip. He said his cousin is going to get married there.”

Doojoon nodded. “Wah~ So all of us are going home.” He sighed and checked the time. “Omo. It's past two already? Aish. I really need to get going. Noona.” He faced Narsha. “When will Ga In be back?”

“I have no idea.” Narsha shrugged. “We just told them to buy alcohol and meat. Maybe a few more minutes?” She replied, unsure. “The mart is just nearby the house. Can you wait for a while? I think Ga In would like it if you said goodbye to her.”

 

“Say goodbye to who?”

 

Doojoon and Narsha turned around to face the door and found Seulong wiping the dirt off his shoes. “HYUUUUNG!! I TOLD YOU TO WIPE THE DIRT OUTSIDE, NOT INSIDE!” Jinwoon shouted.

“Jinwoon -ah, hyung will clean this up.” Seulong looked back at the irritated maknae by the door. “Anyway, who's leaving?” He entered the living room, followed by an irritated Jinwoon and Ga In.

Doojoon smiled and raised his hand to Seulong. “I am, hyung. Something came up so I need to go back to Goyang.” He laughed when he saw Seulong's expression fell. “Ah hyung, what's up with the expression? It's not like I'm going to die today.”

“No. It's not that. You promised to play soccer with me and Jinwoonie today!” Seulong pouted. “And to think I already bribed Kwon into joining us so we can have a two-on-two match.”

“Oh Kwon agreed?” Doojoon said with a surprised expression. “Yah~ Hyung you're tempting me to stay! I want to see Kwonnie play soccer!”

Seulong smirked at Doojoon. “Then stay! Besides, are you just going to leave your girlfriend to bicker with me until we get back to Seoul?” He cocked his head in Ga In's direction. Doojoon looked at Ga In. He can't read her expression very well.

“Ga In-ah.” Doojoon ignored Seulong's question and smiled at Ga In. “Can we talk in private?” He extended his hand out to Ga In. Ga In blinked three times before she walked towards Doojoon and took his hand.

“Yah~” Seulong watched as Ga In led Doojoon to the empty kitchen. “You know what, I still get the shivers everytime those two talk or hold hands or sit beside each other.” He said as he sat down beside Changmin. “It feels so unnatural.”

Jea nodded at Seulong and crosssed her arms. “I know. I bet if it's Kwon instead of him, it'll be—”

“Not cool?” Narsha cut Jea off. “Yah, I get it that Kwonnie and Ga Innie are really compatible. But she's with Doojoon.” Her voice sound exhausted, as if she was explaning something to them over and over again. “Can we all just move on from Kwonnie being in love with Ga Innie?” She looked at Seulong, whom she considered as the leader of "Kwon is for Ga In forever fan club."

Seulong looked at Narsha with a bored expression and stuck his tongue out in response. Narsha glared at him before throwing a pillow in his direction. “Aiyoo. Im Seulong you're really getting on my nerves.” She grabbed another pillow and followed Seulong who was running around the living room. 

“I'll move on if I can prove that my theory is wrong!” Seulong shouted. “I can feel that Kwon hasn't given up on Ga In. He's just confused. If I can just— Ah noona!” Seulong stopped talking and ducked when Narsha threw another pillow at him.

 

But instead of hitting Seulong, the pillow went straight to Kwon's face, who entered the living room carrying five plastic bags.

 

Everyone watched as the plastic bags fell down to the floor, breaking free from Kwon's grip. Seulong and Narsha were frozen in their places, looking at Kwon with scared expressions. Seulong looked at Narsha with a 'What are we going to do' looked as the pillow plopped down to the floor.

“K- Kw- Kwon-ah.” Narsha spoke carefully. “Are you okay?” Everyone was holding their breaths as they waited for Kwon to speak or at least raise his head up. “Look, noona is sorry.” Narsha started to apologize. “Ah. It's because of this Im Seulong. The pillow was supposed to be for him.”

“Yah noona why are you blaming me!” Seulong retorted. “Tch. You're just bored so you randomly threw pillows at everyone. Kwon-ah.” He turned to Kwon to gain his support but got surprised when he saw him smiling to Narsha.

“Ah, noona it's no big deal.” Kwon squatted down to pick up the plastic bags. “I'm okay. At least it's not a shoe or something.” He gave Jinwoon a sharp look. “Yah Jung Jinwoon. Aren't you going to help out hyung here?”

Jinwoon grumpily stood up and helped Kwon carry thee of the bags. The two of them started to walk to the kitchen. “OMO!” Jea and Changmin suddenly shouted, making Miryo, Seulong, and Narsha jump in surprise.

 

“YAH YAH YAH. STOP THOSE TWO FROM GOING TO THE KITCHEN!” Jea stood up and pointed to Kwon and Jinwoon with shaking fingers.

“Or at least stop Kwonnie from entering the kitchen first!” Changmin added.

 

Seulong looked at Jea and Changmin with a confused expression, then looked at Kwon and Jinwoon who were inches away from the entrance to the kitchen. His eyes widened when it dawned on him what Jea and Changmin were pointing out. 

“KWON-AH! HOLD ON” He stammered as he watch Kwon enter the kitchen first. HYUNG HAS SOME—” He stopped talking when he heard the plastic bags plop down on the floor with a loud "thud!"

 

 

Kwon's expression became blank when he saw Doojoon lean forward and kiss Ga In on the lips.

 

TIME: 10:00PM ; Wednesday ; Jinwoon's band room.

“CHEERS!”

 

The eight of them exclaimed as they raised their canned beers into the air and clanked them together. Kwon, Jinwoon, Seulong, and Ga In turned their heads to the side, facing away from the four same-aged friends when they drank their beer. “Yah~ This is some good beer.” Changmin uttered out after drinking.  “Who picked this one?”

“Hyung, you wouldn't believe who picked the alcohol.” Kwon smiled at Changmin's direction. “It's our very own makdongie, Jung Jinwoon.” Everybody turned to Jinwoon's direction. Jinwoon smiled brightly and gave everybody a V-sign.

“Aigooo. Our makdongie is really cute!!” Narsha and Jea both exclaimed.

“Yah, Jinwoon-ah. Easy on the alcohol, alright.” Miryo said with a sharp tone. “We're giving you a pass on this one because we don't want to get kicked out of the house.” She laughed a little.

“Eyy noona. I won't go overboard on the alcohol. I promise.” Jinwoon smiled. “Besides, did I tell you guys about the festival that's scheduled tomorrow night?”

Everyone shook their heads. “Eh? I didn't?” Jinwoon pouted his lips. Seulong grimaced at Jinwoon and started smacking him in the head. “Yah yah yah hyung what's with the hits?” He shielded himself from Seulong's attacks.

“Stop acting cute and just cut to the chase.” Seulong gave him a final slap before sitting back down to his position and drinking his beer.

Jinwoon massaged the spot where Seulong smacked him. “It's not my fault that the noonas hate him.” He mutterred under his breath. “Anyway.” Jinwoon made his voice loud again. ”There's this small festival that the people organize every spring. It has this talent show, where people crown the best band, best singer, best... I don't know, in talent.” He paused to drink his beer. “Me and my band were so close in winning first last year, but we got beaten by some guy named Lee Jangwoo.” His expression became bitter when he spoke the name.

“What did the Lee Jangwoo guy do?” Kwon asked Jinwoon.

 

Jinwoon hesitated for a bit. “Uhm.” He nervously touched his can of beer and played with the top of it. “He, uh— showed his abs.”

 

The three boys made weird hissing noises while the four girls howled in awe. “Yah~ Jinwoonie. You should introduce noonas to that Lee Jangwoo guy!” Narsha exclaimed. “Is he from here?”

“How old is he?” Jea asked.

“Will we see him tomorrow at the festival?” Ga In piped up. When she spoke, Seulong leaned to her direction and gave her a light smack on the head. “Yah Im Seulong!!” She glared at him. “What's that for?”

Seulong finished his first can of beer before answering Ga In. “Yah are you crazy? Do you still remember Yoon Doojoon?” He placed the empty can down and reached for the soju. “Hello you have a boyfriend and yet your saying nonsense things.”

Ga In glared at Seulong before turning to Kwon. “Remind me to kill him later when he sleeps, okay?” She whispered to Kwon who laughed and nodded. “Unnie, can you pass me a bottle of soju?”

“Ga In-ah, go easy on the alcohol tonight.” Jea warned her as she passed the bottle to Ga In. “Remember that Doojoon's not here. No one will carry you back to the room.”

“What do you mean no one? There's her loyal sidekick, Jo Kwon right there.” Seulong blurted out while pointing to Kwon. “His alcohol tolerance is high, right?”

Kwon looked at Seulong with a blank expression and shrugged. He did not want anyone to know that he does have a high alcohol tolerance because they might pull a prank. Kwon was certain that Ga In knew this, but with her gulping down a bottle of soju, he was sure that she'd already forgotten half of what Jea said to her. This is going to be a long night. He thought as he drank from his can.

“Ga Innie.” Narsha piped up. Ga In looked at her unnie with a blank expression. “What did Doojoon tell you before he left?”

“Eh? Why?” Ga In looked embarrassed. “Ah unnie~~~” Her voice suddenly turned chirpy and cute, surprising her unnies.

Seulong made a barfing sound, making Jinwoon and Changmin laugh. “Yah Son Ga In. Are you already drunk?” Seulong asked Ga In who shook her head vigorously befor chugging down from her bottle. He turned to Kwon who was silently drinking his beer. “Kkapsain Bolt, is your master drunk already?”

Kwon mouthed "She's getting there" to Seulong before reaching for the food. “Noona, do you want to eat this?” Seulong watched Kwon raise his chopsticks in front of Ga In. Ga In took a bite of the meat and smiled at Kwon like a little kid. Seulong then silently watched the two talk in hushed voices, as if they are in their own little world.

“Anyway, Jinwoon-ah.” Changmin turned to the maknae, who was on his third can of beer. “So do you plan to join the talent show whatever you were talking about earlier?” He asked him.

Jinwoon nodded. “Of course hyung. You should join too!” He suddenly exclaimed. “Noonimdeul too! Everyone should join the festival!” He happily exclaimed. “We can see who wins and the winner can treat everybody!”

“What's the price for winning, Jinwoonie?” Jea asked the maknae. 

“Noona's most favorite thing in the world.” Jinwoon smiled and pointed at the center of the floor. “The highest grade of meat that this town has ever offerred.”

Jea's eyes glimmered when Jinwoon announced the prize for the show. She nudged Narsha who was beside her. “Yah Hyojin-ah. Mihye, Ga In!!” Jea shouted Ga In's name to catch her maknae's attention. Ga In got surprised and looked at her unnie. “We are going to enter that festival and win some high quality meat!” She clasped her hands together and looked hopeful at the three ladies.

 

“Yah. Enter the damn contest yourself.” Narsha said.  “I'm not wasting our hidden card for a town festival. Although I would like to see that Lee Jangwoo in person.”

“Reusha is right.” Miryo continued. “Jea-yah. We still have the school festival. We promised not to perform as a group outside of the school, remember?”

Jea opened to argue but Ga In was fast in cutting her off. “Jea unnie, Miryo and Reusha unnie is right. We can't expose our talents to these four boys. Especially to Im Seurong.” She playfully stuck her tongue to Seulong.

 

“Ey.” Changmin and Seulong said at the same time. “Don't tell me you're planning to do the Project BEG at the upcoming school festival.” Changmin said, raising his eyebrow and crossing his arms at the same time.

“They also told you that, hyung?“ Seulong looked amazed at Changmin. “I thought Ga In was just joking when she said that to me last year. Guess I was wrong.”

Jinwoon and Kwon looked confused. Ga In saw their confused faces and nudged Kwon lightly on the ribs. “I'll tell you about the Project BEG later, and then you can tell Jinwoonie about it, okay?” Kwon nodded. “Now pass noona another can of beer.”

“Noona, don't overdo it.” Kwon frowned as he reached for another can of beer. “Jea noona is right, Doojoonie is not here so you have to slow down.”

Ga In rolled her eyes and swiftly grabbed the beer that Kwon was holding. “Yah, I'm not a little kid who's being controlled by Doojoon.” She opened the can of beer with a bit of difficulty since she was getting drunk. “I'm perfectly fine. Beside, I have you so I don't need to worry, right?” Ga In smiled at Kwon.

Kwon automatically nodded when he saw Ga In's smile. Even though he was still thinking things over, he can't help but feel fuzzy inside whenever Ga In smiles at him. He automatically loses to her, and he hates it. Sure noona. You have me all night.

 

Meanwhile, their spectator, Seulong, suddenly thought of an activity that they can all do.

 

 

“How about we shake this little gathering of ours by doing a drinking game?”

 

TIME: 10:10PM ; Wednesday ; Jinwoon's band room.

“Kim Jea is the queen~!!” Jea happily exclaimed as she raised the chopsticks in the air.

 

Everyone groaned as the watched Jea's eyes roam the room around with a big grin on her face. Not me. Not me again. Seulong thought as he avoided Jea's eyes. I seriously can't take it anymore if they pair me up with Ga In again. He looked uneasily at Ga In, who was leaning on Kwon's shoulders, eyes closed. She should target Kwon and Ga In. That would be a big hit.

 

“Number.... four and six!” Jea shouted.

 

Among the boys, Jinwoon, Changmin, and Kwon sighed in relief when they looked at their chopsticks. The three were numbered one, five, and three resectively. Meanwhile, Narsha and Miryo drank from their cans of beer as they looked at the number written on their chopsticks: Two and seven. The remaining two who got the chopsticks numbered four and six are...

 

“Four.” Seulong said, his head hung low.

“Six.” Seulong cursed under his breath when he heard Ga In's voice. Not again. I don't think I can wake up early tomorrow at this rate.

Jea smiled evily before speaking. “Well, you two know the rules. Kiss or drink.” She folded her arms as a sign of victory and leaned back to the wall.

Seulong gave Ga In a disgusted look as he grabbed the bowl full of alcohol in front of him. “I would rather die than kiss that midget.”

“Chingu-yah, I feel the same way.” Ga In grabbed the bowl and started to drink the alcohol. Seulong followed her suit a few minutes later. She hiccupped a little before placing the bowl down. “Unnie, I think you're doing this on purpose.” Ga In complained while looking at Jea. “That's the second time that we've been paired for the night!!”

Jea shrugged at her maknae. “I'm not I swear!” She grinned. “Besides, if you don't want to drink then all you have to do is just kiss your partner.”

 

“NO!!” Seulong and Ga In shouted at the same time.

“Unnie, I'd rather cook for all of you for a year than kiss that babo Seurong.”

“Noona, I'd rather strip down than kiss your high-blooded maknae.”

 

Narsha stopped fixing the chopsticks and looked at Seulong with much interest. “Yah yah. Did anyone record that?” She laughed. “Im Seulong said he'll strip the next time he's paired with Ga In!”

“Ongseul-ah, you better be careful with what you say.” Changmin consoled a scared Seulong. “When these three girls hear something that they can make you do, they will make you do it.”

Everyone laughed at Seulong's sullen expression. “Next round, then?” Narsha said as she raised the cup with the numbered chopsticks inside it.

“Noona, can we take a break?” Jinwoon piped. “Cause I still can't get the flow of the game.”

“Jinwoonie, we're already doing the second round and you still can't understand the game?” Miyo asked him. Jinwoon nodded. ”Aiyoo~ It's a simple game. Whoever is the queen or king announces two numbers and—”

“They kiss. If they don't want to, then they have to drink that.” Seulong bitterly pointed at the two bowls sitting at the center. “Yah Kwon-ah! Easy on the soju!” He yelled when Kwon started to pour alcohol on the bowl. “I will seriously kill you if I get a major hang over tomorrow.”

Kwon shrugged at him in reply and continued to pour soju followed by beer to the two bowls. “Is it done, Kwonnie?” Narsha asked and he nodded. “Alright! Shall we start round three?” She shook the cup with the numbered chopsticks inside.

 

“Assa! I'm the king!” Jinwoon exclaimed as he happily raised the chopsticks with the word "King/Queen" written on it. Jinwoon felt the air turn tense as he scanned the room while thinking of a number to say. Jinwoon suddenly caught Seulong's eye and noticed that Seulong was raising two fingers to his direction. Is he trying to tell me to call out number two?

Seulong then pointed his lips to the direction where Ga In and Kwon were sitted. Ahh. Jinwoon thought. But what's the other number though? Who's two? Is it one of them? Hyung you have to know both of their numbers! He looked at Seulong with an irritated expression.

“Jinwoonie~” Changming spoke. “Say a number so we can move on.”

“Ahh~ Two....” Jinwoon saw Seulong's expression brighten. “and.... five?” He squeaked.

 

“Oh. Me again?” Ga In said with a surprised tone.

“What's this? Am I supposed to give Ga Innie a real kiss?”

 

Everyone turned to Narsha's direction when she spoke. “No— Noona...” Jinwoon stammered. “Noona you're number five?!!!” He exclaimed. Narsha nodded and showed him her chopsticks.

 

“Well. This turned... weird.” Jea said, trying to ease the awkward atmosphere. “Yah, you two can just drink up and—” She stopped midway and her eyes widened when she saw Narsha half-crawled to Ga In's direction and gave her a light peck on the lips.

 

Narsha returned to her place with s shy smile on her face. She observed everyone's reaction and let out a roar of laughter. Seulong's eyes widened and his mouth was slightly parted, Changmin, Jinwoon, and Miryo looked like they were paused in their place, not moving nor blinking. Jea looked like a mannequin with her hands dramatically reached out to the front, Ga In was frozen in her place, a hand on Kwon's thigh looking white as a snow, and lastly, Kwon looked shocked but his eyes were focused on Ga In's face.

“Ah. This looks funny. Should I take a picture of this~?” She rummaged through her purse to look for her phone. “Now where is my phone...” When Narsha founde her phone, she immediately took a photo of the scene. After the click, everyone suddenly moved and talked.

 

“Unnie! What the heck was that?!”

“Noona~ what the hell happened??”

“Yah Park Hyojin keep it PG-13!!”

“Omo~ I'm so embarrassed right now!!”

 

Narsha laughed before talking. “Yah what's wrong with that?” She said with an amused voice. “It was just a kiss between two friends! Nothing is wrong with that. Unless Ga Innie felt something when I kissed her.” Narsha smirked at Ga In's direction. “Then we seriously have a problem. Besides, Kwonnie put too much soju in the bowl! I don't want to drink that.” She made a disgusted face when she pointed to the two bowls in the center.

Everyone looked dumbfouned with Narsha's reply. “So you're blaming this on Kwonnie.” Jea stated her reason and Narsha nodded. “Yah Kwon-ah! You're off the bowl duty then!!” She jokingly snapped at Kwon.

“Eh? Why~~??” Kwon pouted. “What did I do?” He was suddenly surprised at himself for making his voice sound cute. “Omo.”

“Yah, are you drunk Jo Kwon?” Seulong sounded amused. “What's up with the cute voice?”

“Why Seulong-ah, are you jealous 'cause Kwon can pull of a cute voice while you can't?” Ga In said.

Seulong raised an eyebrow to her. “Why, can YOU pull off a cute voice?”

Changmin felt that the two same-aged friends will start another round of teasing. “Yah yah. You two kids better not start anything or I swear if I'm the king I will make you to kiss.” He threatened them. Seulong opened his mouth and then closed it and crossed his arms. Ga In raised an eyebrow to him before grabbing a bottle of soju.

 

“Okay! So now that world war three has been prevented, let's continue, shall we?” Jea exclaimed.

 

Time: 11:35PM ; Wednesday ; Jinwoon's band room.

The game continued as the night grew deeper. Ga In and Seulong were paired for another five rounds, much to their dismay; thus they drank five more bowls of alcohol courtesy of Kwon.

“Noona, are you okay?” Kwon looked at Ga In with concern as she drank another bowl. They were already on the ninth round of their game. “I can ask them to stop if you're feeling woozy.”

Ga In nodded her head to assure Kwon that she was still okay. “Oppa~ Ga Innie is still okay.” She looked at him and smiled widely. “Kwonnie oppa should stop worrying about Ga Innie, got it?” Ga In swayed a little when she gave Kwon a thumbs up.

 

“Kwonnie hyung. Did Ga In noona just called you oppa?” Jinwoon asked with a loud voice, making everyone turn their head in Kwon and Ga In's direction.

“Wait w- what?” Miryo slowly stuttered. “Ga In called someone other than Changmin "oppa"? Who?”

Narsha hiccupped and patted Miryo on the head. “Yah Jo Mihye, I think you're drunk.” She draped her arm around Miryo's shoulders and pointed to Kwon's direction before continuing. “Kwonnie. Jo Kwon. Ga In called our Kwonnie oppa.”

“But isn't Kwonnie older than Ga In?” Changmin suddenly blurted out. He was trying to keep his eyes wide open. “Isn't he like, in our year too? Or maybe older?”

“Changmin-ah! That's Kwon Seokchul sunbaenim!” Jea slapped Changmin on his shoulders. “Kwon is his name. Kwonnie. Doojoon's running room mate.” She hiccupped and shook her head vigorously. “Or is it Kwon Yuri?”

Seulong on the other hand, laughed when he heard Ga In call Kwon oppa. “Oppa. Oppa my . She can't even call Doojoon oppa. She's drunk and crazy. Crazily drunk.” He pointed at Ga In and laughed.

 

Kwon let out a long sigh as he watched his friends make fun of him and Ga In. Crazy drunk hyungs and noonas and Jinwoonie. “Hyung, can we stop the game now?” He looked at Seulong who was still laughing. “I think you are all drunk.”

“Who?” Jea's voice cracked. “Yoo Jaesuk is here?” She widened her eyes and started to look around.

“I think he just told us that we're drunk, Jea.” Narsha said as she drank another can of beer. “Not Yoo Jaesuk is here. Why would Yoo Jaesuk go to Jinwoon's house?”

Jinwoon suddenly hiccupped when he heard his name. “Noona, my hyung's friend knows Yoo Jaesuk's cousin!”

“My cousin is getting married on Saturday!!” Seulong suddenly shouted. He grabbed his bottle of soju and stood up. “Park Woosung mansae!!”

“Kwon oppa~” Kwon suddenly froze when he felt Ga In tug his arm. “Can you give me another bottle of soju?”

“Yah Son Ga In. Stop drinking!!” He looked at Ga In. “Aish seriously all of you stop drinking.” Kwon shouted, making everyone freeze in their places. “Hyung, noonimdeul, Jung Jinwoon.” He eyed Jinwoon who started to move to fix his chopsticks. “Do you seriously plan to get wasted tonight? Aren't we all going out tomorrow to that festival thing?”

Seulong sat down slowly and closed his eyes. “Yes.” He flatly replied to Kwon. “Yah Son Ga In. Give your Kwonnie oppa something to drink to shut him up.”

 

“EH?” Kwon's eyes widened when he heard Seulong's reply. “But hyu—” Ga In quickly cut him off by shoving a bottle of soju on his mouth. Kwon tried to fight Ga In's force but she was too strong for him. He had no choice but to drink one bottle of soju because Ga In won't put her hand down.

 

Seulong and Jinwoon clapped when they saw Kwon drinking. “Guys. It's amost 12 in the morning.” Changmin spoke. He coughed a little before continuing. “Come on, let's warp this up. Miryo's already looking sleepy.” He pointed at Miryo's direction.

“Yah Lee Changmin I am not sleepy!” Miryo retorted. “Stop using me as an excuse. You're the one who feels sleepy!”

“How would you know if I feel sleepy or not?!” Changmin said, his voice raising a bit.

 

“Aigoo. Drunk. You are all drunk.” Kwon was surprised when Narsha spoke without slurring or stuttering. “Except for Kwonnie who I'm guessing has a high alcohol tolerance.” She grabbed the cup full of chopsticks and shook it. “Let's do it. Last round, then you can crash or drink or whatever.”

 

TIME: 11:50PM ; Wednesday ; Jinwoon's band room.

“The handsome Im~~ Seulong~~ is the last king!!”

 

Everyone was too tired and drunk to look at Seulong. Jea was frantically massaging her temples, trying to make herself sober. Changmin leaned his head on Jinwoon's shoulders and yawned. Narsha played with her chopsticks by poking Miryo on her side. Kwon was staring down on the floor and Ga In was giggling a lot.

 “Alright. Last round.” Seulong tried to sit up straight as he waved the chopstick that he is holding. “Numbeeeerrr.. three and two!” He looked around with his eyes squinted.

“Who's number three?”

Kwon looked quietly at the chopsticks that he was holding. “Yah yah yah. Number three-nim!” He heard Jea shout. “Raise your damn hand so we can end this damn game.” She placed her hand on her temple and started to massage it.

 

Kwon let out a small sigh before hastily raising his hand.

 

“Assa!” Seulong clapped like a seal when he saw Kwon raise his hand. “Now number two?” Number two responded with a giggle before raising her hand.

“Yah. I think I hit the jackpot today.” Seulong smiled widely before turning to Kwon. 

 

“Number two and three.. Kiss!”

 

Kwon's eyes widened, both in shock and nervousness as he looked at his partner, who giggled again.

 

“Omo.” Narsha stopped poking Miryo and looked at Kwon and Ga In's direction. “Is this real?”

Changmin sat up straight and looked at Kwon and Ga In's direction with a serious expression. Jinwoon blinked three times and rubbed his eyes again. Jea stopped massaging her temple and let out a small gasp and Miryo widened her eyes in shock.

“Yah. You two heard me.” Seulong smiled even wider. He could not hide the amusement in his voice, and that irritated Kwon. 

 

“Jo Kwon and Son Ga In, kiss!

 

“Or drink!” Narsha piped up, making Seulong turn his head to her direction. “Kwon-ah. You don't really have to listen to the babo king. You have a choice.”

“Yah noona. Don't you see how drunk your dongsaeng is?” Seulong pointed at Ga In. “Do you really want her to have a massive hang over?”

“Ah you two keep quiet! Let Kwonnie decide on what he'll do!” Jea shouted.

Soon, everyone was arguing about the game. Seulong insisted that Kwon should just kiss Ga In while Narsha pushed that Kwon and Ga In should just drink to respect Doojoon. Changmin naturally sided with Seulong. Jea tried to stay neutral but gave into pressure and sided with Seulong. Meanwhile, Jinwoon and Miryo stayed away from the discussion, althought Miryo slipped that she would probably want Ga In and Kwon to drink.

 

Kwon drowned out the noise being made by his friends and looked at Ga In. Do it! A voice echoed inside his mind. It's your chance. Be a man and grab the opportunity! 

Eyy. Don't do it! Another chimed in. Hold it in until she's free. Jo Kwon be strong!

Do you want to see her suffer from a major headache? The voice who wants Kwon to kiss Ga In spoke again. She's drunk, Kwon. You do know that if she drinks another bowl of alcohol then she's going to barf all night.

Your Ga In noona can handle a major hang-over! Don't do it. Hold on!!

 

“Ah WHATEVER!!”

 

Everyone turned their heads and looked when they heard Kwon's voice. 

“Daebak.” Seulong said with a half-smile.

 

Ga In's eyes were closed and her hands was on her side. Kwon's hands cupped her face and his eyes were closed as well.

Their lips in contact with each other.

 

 

Jo Kwon kissed Ga In.

—————

a/n:

HELLO~~~!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!

/SOBS I finally have time to publish the update after 1 whole freaking month. OTL TBH this is done a few weeks ago. But due to a y internet connection (and real life stuff) I wasn't able to post this on time. So, I tweaked it a bit and wrote a longer update!! \o/

Anyway, here's what almost everyone has been waiting for! (and i did this as an apology for making you guys wait for so long. i promised you guys that things will be a bit smoother since it's my winter break but some real life things happened. along with a y internect connection that I just recently fixed) KWONNIE AND GA-IN'S KISS!! Yes sir, no interruptions. They kissed. For real. Thanks to a drinking game (which I got from Reply 1994 btw. Anyone watched the drama? :3) and yeah I made Doojoon go away for a while lol. Sorry Doojoonie~~ 

I'm not going to say some spoilers for the next chapter lol. I'll let you guys breathe for a while. lmao.

So, BEG performed at the SBS Gayo while 2AM skipped all Gayos, which is understandable because they are still letting Jinwoon recover from his injury although they have a lot of overseas schedule plus they did their Nocturne concert. No surprise from our Adam Couple. The only thing that they gave us is their AOMG party selca. lol.

HAAAPPPPYYYY NEW YEAAAARRR EVERYONE!! (And a belated Merry Chirstmas) I hope your New Year celebrations are great. Thank you for waiting for the update. (____) I hope you guys like it. >.<

To my old and new subscribers and my silent readers: THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME. T.T I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT. TT.TT /HUGS

Comments, questions, suggestions, and clarifications are always welcome. :3

Till the next update! Happy New Year everyone! Happy 2014~! :D