This is Love?

Daily Songs

 

|| Beast - Say No ||

Chaos. Chaos erupted after I told them that I was giving Doojoon my dream date concept.

 

“YOU DID WHAT?!

“YOU'RE HELPING OUT DOOJOON BY GIVING HIM YOUR DREAM DATE?

“HYUNG YOU'RE REALLY CRAZY!

“KWONNIE DO I STILL HAVE TO COOK YOUR FOOD OR DO I ASK DOOJOON?

“I'M SORRY. KWON-AH, YOU LIKE GA INNIE?

“I KNEW IT! I KNEW KWON HAS FEELINGS FOR GA IN! IT'S TOO OBVIOUS!!!

 

“EVERYONE STOP FOR A SECOND!!!

 

They all stopped and stared after I shouted at the top of my voice. “Just... Stop.” I sighed and sank down to the ground. I felt tired. Really tired. Not the tired kind after I do my nightly jogs, but I just... I just felt tired. 

“Kwon-ah. We're sorry.” Jea noona said softly. I felt her hand at my shoulders. “But you can't blame us though, we're just surprised with all of this. We're surprised with you.

“Especially me and Miryo.” Narsha noona added.

I gave them an apologetic smile. “Sorry noona. I made Jea noona swear not to tell you two.” I bowed to them just to be sure that I didn't hurt their feelings.

“Psh. Don't be.” Miryo noona spoke. “Somehow we sort of felt that there's something between you and Ga In. But we wanted you to tell us.

“And I always thought that Ga In has feelings for him.” Narsha noona is really a honest person. “When we're alone, all she ever talks about is you, not Doojoon.

Narsha noona's statement made me smile a little. At least I'm still Ga In noona's first priority... for now. “Yah Kwon-ah.” Seulong hyung suddenly spoke. “How does your dream date go? I mean...” I looked at hiim and he was scanning the pages of my notebook. “You only wrote the materials needed and some scribbles and some songs recommended for the date. You didn't write the whole thing.

“That's because I have it here hyung.” I pointed at my temple. “In my mind.

Seulong hyung stared at me, dumbfounded. “Well how does it go?” Narsha noona spoke again. “I mean, you owe me and Miryo a long explanation about all of this.” She pointed at everything while looking at me. “You could start by telling us how do you plan to execute your dream date.

“Well..” I hesitated. I was shy to tell them about the date. But Narsha noona is right, I owe them an explanation.

 

 

“Okay. But you guys promise me that you will help me and all complaints and further questions will be thrown at me after the date, got it?

 

(No One's POV)

 

To: Doojoonie; 6:30 pm

Yah Yoon Doojoon! Where are you?!

 

Kwon was wiping off his forehead even though he wasn't sweating. He specifically told Doojoon to be there at the roftop 6 o' clock sharp. “Ah seriously if I see Doojoon I will kill him myself.” He mutterred to himself.

“I heard that.” Seulong chimed. “Even though I support you and Ga In, I won't help you kill him though. He's still my friend and one of the best players in my team.

“I know that hyung.” Kwon snapped at him. “And didn't I tell you to get rid of the hat? Hyung I told you that you need to look like a waiter just this one time~” He approached Seulong who was donning a suit, but had a snap back on. “You promised to help me with this one.

Seulong quickly swatted Kwon's hand before he could touch his snap back.“Don't touch the hat! This is expensive!

“Why? What's the brand of that stu– OH MY GOD A RICK OWENS SNAP BACK!!” Kwon's eyes widened when he saw the brand of Seulong's hat. He started to reach for it hurriedly. “Hyuuung~ Give me your haaaaattttt~!” Kwon pleaded. His passion for fashion was now slowly taking over him. “Gimmeeeeeeee!!

Seulong swatted Kwon's reaching hands even more. “Yah. You two look like two kids.” Someone laughed from their right side. “What's the fuss about?

The two of them turned their heads at the same time. Kwon's hand automatically went down from Seulong's head when he saw the man who was laughing at the two of them.

 

“YOON DOOJOON! YOU'RE LATE!!

 

He marched towards the laughing Doojoon and smacked him in the head.  “Ow!” Doojoon massaged the spot where Kwon hit him. Why so hot headed, Kwonnie? I was only late for 30 minutes.

“Because time is precious, you idiot.” Because you're going on a date with Ga In noona, not me. Kwon thought. “I still need to brief you about this date.

Doojoon groaned, so Kwon smacked him again. “You look like you want to back out, Doojoon-ssi.

“Huh?” He looked at Kwon who had his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised at him. “What are you talking about? Why would I back out of this date.” Doojoon let out a faint laugh. “I wouldn't do that stupid thing, Jo Kwon. I can't pass up a date with my crush.” Doojoon winked at him. “Oh! Seulong hyung! What are you doing here!” He ruffled Kwon's hair and made his way to Seulong's side to greet him.

Kwon was frozen in his place, hair messy. His heart sank as Doojoon's words replayed in his head. I can't pass up a date with my crush. “Well, neither can I Doojoon...

 

“But sadly, I already did.

--

“Wah~ Now I'm feeling shy and embarrassed.” Doojoon hung his head down when he saw Ga In's older room mates. “I didn't know that the noonas were also here to help.

Jea laughed. “Why? Don't be embarrassed Doojoon!” She tapped his shoulder lightly. “We came here on our own because we know that Kwonnie can't do this alone.” Jea looked at Kwon who gave her a weak smile.

“Hold on. Did Kwon...” Doojoon pointed at Jea then at Kwon.

Jea quickly shook her head. “No no. Ga Innie told us.” She smiled. “Then we figured that since you're Kwonnie's room mate, he must've known something...” Jea looked at her two same-aged friends for help.

“So we pushed the information out from him.” Miryo continued. “He didn't spill anything. We told these three boys,” She pointed at Jinwoon, Seulong and Changmin who were quietly standing behind Kwon. “After we bullied Kwon for information.

Doojoon nodded. “I'm sorry I didn't tell you noonas.” He bowed to the three ladies. “And to you guys.” He looked at the three men who were behind Kwon. “I was shy to tell you. But I was going to... after this night.

Kwon looked at the time. “Yah yah.” He clapped his hands urgently. “There's only 5 minutes till 7 left. Ga In noona might be on her way here.

“But Kwonnie, that brat is always late.” Seulong said.

“I know. I just want everyone to be on position so that things go smoothly.” He looked sharply at all of them, who nodded and made their way to the positions that Kwon told them earlier.

Doojoon looked confused. “Positions...? Kwon, is this date...

“Planned thoroughly? Yes.” Kwon checked the time again. 3 minutes. “Listen Doojoon. I'm betting 100,000 won that Ga In noona will be 30 minutes late but just to be sure, I'm doing this on time.” He dusted off some lint on Doojoon's shoulder.

2 minutes. “You remember what I told you earlier right?” Kwon looked at him seriously. “About making...

“Yoon Doojoon you should make this night memorable for Ga In noona because this is her first date ever.” Doojoon repeated Kwon's words to him. “ Promise me you'll do that. That's what you said, right?” He grinned.

“Aigoo. Doojoon remembers things now.” He was supposed to reach out to ruffle Doojoon's hair but stopped. “Right. Our Doojoonie should look dashing tonight so I can't touch you.

1 minute. “Boquet's right beside your chair, on your left side. Reach out for it and give it to her before you sit down, okay?” Kwon smiled at Doojoon and gave him a pat on the shoulder. He started to head out to his position but Doojoon stopped him.

 

“Kwon-ah. Thank you and sorry.

 

Kwon looked at him, confused. “Eh? It's nothing.” He let out a hollow laugh. “You know I promised to help you out. I'm just doing my job. Just treat me to lunch tomorrow.” 

 

“No. Seriously, thank you.” He looked at Kwon seriously. “To be honest I never thought that you'd be cool with all of this. I mean...” Doojoon paused, looking uncomfortable, but continued. “I feel like I'm taking away something that's important to you, something that means the world to you, and yet you're cool with it.

“That's why I'm apologizing to you. I don't know why. But I think that I need to apologize to you.” He finished his monologue, looking at Kwon with a confused face. “So, I'm sorry.

 

Kwon stared at him, then chuckled a few seconds later. “What? Yah, stop being sentimental Doojoon and go stand there.” He pointed at a spot near the door. “If you need something, we'll pop out for you. Doojoon fighting!” He waved at him and made his was to his position.

 

30 minutes later, Ga In arrived at the rooftop with a big smile on her face. Kwon was hiding at the small room where all the food that Changmin cook were placed. There was a small crack on the door and he can see Doojoon offering Ga In a seat then quickly giving her the flowers.

“Wah~ It's so pretty!” He heard Ga In's happy voice and he saw Doojoon's big grin. 

 

 

Yoon Doojoon, you're right. You are taking away something that means the world to me.

 

“Wah~ Yah~ I didn't know that you can do this, Doojoon-ssi.” Ga In said while looking around, obviously amazed with everything.

 

Doojoon gave her a small smile. “Well. It's nothing..” His voice got small. Should I tell her that Kwonnie planned this or not. “And you're still using "ssi?" Noona, I thought we agreed to drop that when I ask you out!” He pouted.

“And I thought you said you'd stop calling me noona once we go on a date?” She snapped back at him, smirking.

Doojoon sighed. “Ah~ that.” He looked at the floor awkwardly. “Well...

 

“Hello sir, ma'am. What would you like to eat tonight?

 

Doojoon was cut off with Seulong's loud voice. “Oh, I'm sorry. Did I interrupt something?” He was trying hard to keep his laughter to himself and to put on a serious face.

“Ongseul what are you doing here?” Ga In snapped at her same-aged friend. “What's he doing here?” She snapped at Doojoon who got surprised with her sudden irritated voice.

“Well, customer-ssi. I am..” Seulong pointed at the big "WAITER" nametag that him, Jinwoon and Narsha made earlier while they were hiding. “Your waiter for the night.

“OW. Ah. Ah. That's right.” Doojoon stuttered when he felt Seulong's light kick at his shins. “Seulong hyung's here to assist us.

She looked at Seulong with suspicious eyes. “Really now?

“Yes, icky customer-ssi. I am here to assist you two air heads.” Seulong can't hold in his sarcasm anymore. “Well, you guys don't like anything in particular? What, you said that it's up to me? Good. Okay. I'll be back.” He did a salute before marching to Kwon's hiding place, leaving the two dumbfounded.

 

When he arrived at the small room, Kwon hit him hard on the shoulders. “OW! What was that for?!” He groaned as he fixed the food for Doojoon and Ga In.

“Hyung what was that?! Why did you put on a silly show!” Kwon hissed. “I told you to be nice to them!

“Kwon-ah. You know I can't be nice to Ga In. It's just not in my system.” Seulong said as he placed Doojoon and Ga In's food on their respective plates. “Can you pass me that.” He pointed at the other plate that was beside Kwon. “Can I tell you something Kwonnie?

“Mm?” Kwon perked up.

 

Seulong was done with his plate setting and placed all the food onto the tray. “I salute you for doing this. All of this. You're really going all the way just to make Ga In happy huh?

 

Kwon gave him a weak smile. “I guess.” He looked at the small crack and watched Doojoon do big gestures while talking to Ga In. Kwon guessed that he must be telling something funny to her. Hyung, can I ask you something?

“Sure. But hurry up. I still need to give them their wine and other stuff.” Seulong said.

 

“This is love, right?

 

Seulong stared at him with a confused look on his face. “Well..” He hesitated. “You can say that.

 

“You can call this love because you want Ga In to be happy even though you're sending her away to someone you know is her potential source of happiness.You know what they say, "When you love someone, set them free" right?

 

Seulong lifted the tray up and balaced it on his palm. “But in my language, this act of yours is called craziness. Besides, I don't think that you'll give up on her easily.

“Why hyung?” Kwon was shocked with Seulong's second statement. To be honest, after the date, Kwon vowed that he would give up on his Ga In noona after hearing her amazement and praising Doojoon for the date.

 

“Because, you're Jo Kwon.” He gave him a shaky thumbs up. “For the past few months that I've hung out with you, I can tell that Jo Kwon is a person who doesn't give up easily. He won't give up without a fight.You're just unconsciously giving Doojoon the upper hand plus doing Ga In and him a favor as their friend. And may I stress Ga In because she's your best friend. The real competition begins after this night.

 

 

He shook his head and gave a small salute to Kwon. “Well, waiting awaits! Later Kkap Kwon.” Seulong opened the door and walked slowly to Ga In and Doojoon's table.

a/n:

Wassup guys! :D 

Okay, I said that this date thingy is just going to be two parts but it got stretched. ;A; I'm sorry OTL Plus you guys may have notice that this chapter has this BIG cliffhanger. I did that on purpose lololol. Seriously, if I continue writing the whole date on this chapter, lol idk how many scrolls you guys have to do to get it done. But the night is just starting anyway, it'll end on the next chapter I promise. :3 (I should train myself to write short chapters OTL)

So, yeah. Everything will be on the next chapter (Why Kwon gave Doojoon his dream date concept, continuation of Ga In and Doojoon's date. I was suppose to write the WHY part here but... idk what happened it kind of got pushed at the next chapter sorry OTL)

Little fun fact about the chapter: I was supposed to make Kwonnie the waiter but I think it will be too hard for him. Well, it's hard acting cool if you see your dream girl going out with your friend so instead, I made Ong ahjibaem the waiter lol. The others have small parts as well and as usual, they'll enter next chapter. :3

DID YOU GUYS SEE BEG'S TEASER PHOTO? \O/ OUR GODDESSES ARE BACK! IDK WHAT'S THE CONCEPT THO BUT THEY ALL LOOK GORGEOUS! :D And their 5th album is titled "Black Box" plus they've released the tracks. MV Teaser will be out on the 26th. :3 aaand I still have no idea what's their title track, although others say that it might be "KILL BILL" lol I am so exicted!! \o/ I heard that they filmed the MV for 4 straight days. Poor unnies, they must be exhausted. T.T

Part 3 will be next chapter. :3

To my subs, old and new and silent readers: Thanks yeeeew so mucchieeeee~ :3

Later! :D