Love Advice from Narsha

Daily Songs

It was almost six in the morning when Kwon decided to catch his breath by sitting down on the side of the road. He still pushed himself to wake up at four and do his two hour morning runs even though he was suffering from a massive headache because of last night's events. His alcohol tolerance may be high, but his head still hurts when his body acquires a lot of alcohol.

 

“Ah. This is so tiring.” Kwon said as he massaged his temples. He stretched his arms out and cracked his knuckles. “But the sunrise is beautiful.”

His lips unconsciously parted, probably in awe, as he watched the sun slowly rise from the ocean's horizon. Kwon felt a calming rush when the rays of the sun flashed before his eyes. The calming rush was short-lived as the massive hammer inside his head came back to remind him of his headache. “Ugh. Mental note, stop drinking alcohol.”

Kwon lazily stood up from the side of the road and looked around for any sign of life in the small town. “Huh, I guess people wake up late?” He commented when he saw that there were only a few people on the road. “I thought Jinwoonie said that people will be out and about today because of the spring festival.” He placed his hands inside his pockets and decided to walk back to Jinwoon's house just in case someone notices that he is gone.

A few minutes later, he felt his phone vibrate. Kwon took it out and silently read the message.

 

From: Seulong hyung ; 6:20AM

Yah you babo. Where the hell are you?

 

“Eh? Why is this hyung up so early?” Kwon pouted.

 

To: Seulong hyung ; 6:22AM

Hyung, why are you up so early?

From: Seulong hyung ; 6:25AM

Jo Kwon-ssi. I asked you with a question and you answer me with another question? You're really something. ㅋ Don't tell me you forgot about our practice.

 

Kwon suddenly stopped walking. “Practice?” He furrowed his eyebrows and started to think back to yesterday's events, the one thing that he has been avoiding to do all night. His eyes widened when he suddenly remembered what Seulong is talking about.

“A- Aish.” Kwon said lifelessly. “I thought they were just joking around.” He felt his shoulders sink and his steps got draggy as he resumed his walk. He was about to reply to Seulong's text message when his phone suddenly rang.

 

“YAH JO KWON WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!”

 

Kwon held his phone as far away from his ear as possible. “I SWEAR IF YOU ARE BAILING ON THIS STUPID THING I WILL KILL YOU WHEN WE GET BACK TO SEOUL.” Seulong shouted on the other end of the line. “I DON'T CARE IF I GET BEATEN UP BY YOUR NOONA IF I KILL YOU. YOU SAID IT YOURSELF THAT—”

“AH HYUNG I JUST RAN!!” Kwon shouted back to Seulong. “I JUST DID MY MORNING RUN!!” People who were near Kwon gave him a dirty look. Kwon bowed his head and mutterred “I'm sorry” to the passerbys and walked briskly to avoid more attention.

“Yah you babo why are you shouting?” Kwon heard Seulong laughing on the other line. “Where are you anyway?”

“Going back to Suwon.” Kwon said, feeling irritated. “I give up! I don't want to be a part of your stupid show later.”

“Ah whyy~~” Kwon wanted to bang his head on a wall when Seulong responded in a cute voice. “You already agreed so you're going to sing.”

 

“Plus you do know that if you don't do this with us, I will tell my closest friend in the whole world that her lovable dongsaeng kissed her last night.” Seulong added.

 

Kwon opened his mouth to argue but held it back. “Alright. I'll be waiting for you guys in Jinwoonie's band room.” Kwon quickly hanged up, not even bothering to say goodbye to Seulong. With a long sigh, he started to drag his feet back to Jinwoon's house to practice for their impromptu stage at the spring festival.

 

“Yah Jung Jinwoon. This is seriously the cheesiest song that I have ever seen in my life.”

 

Seulong yawned as he passed the paper to Changmin. It was already ten in the morning when the three of them showed up in Jinwoon's band room. “Huh. A bit cheesy yes, but it's not too bad.” Jinwoon felt better when he heard Changmin's compliment. “Yah Seulong-ah. Look at the bigger picture. The song is not bad for a drama major.” Changmin playfully slapped the paper on Seulong's face.

“Let's see. Kwon-ah.” Changmin turned to his side and got surprised when he saw Kwon sleeping with his mouth half-opened. “Omo. He fell asleep again.”

Seulong raised his pointing hand to his lips to signal his friends to stay still. He slowly stood up and walked to Kwon's side. Seulong suddenly bent down to level with his ear. He cleared his throat before speaking. “Kwon-ah.” Jinwoon and Changmin snickered when Seulong started imitate Ga In's voice. “Kwon-ah~ are you sleeping?”

The three of them held their breath when Kwon stirred from his deep sleep. “Kwon-ah~ Noona has something to say to you.” Changmin lightly slapped Jinwoon's arm to prevent himself from laughing out loud. “It's important.”

“Hm? Ga In noona?” Seulong got surprised when Kwon suddenly spoke with a sweet voice. “W- Wha- What is it?” 

Seulong prevented himself from laughing out loud by taking a deep breath. “I” He said. “have a confession to make.”

“Mm?”

“Noona likes someone. And it's not Doojoon.” Seulong snickered before moving closer to Kwon's ear.

 

“Kwon-ah. I like you.”

 

Seulong suddenly found himself sitting down on the floor while Jinwoon and Changmin laughed at his demise. “Yah.” He looked at the now awake Jo Kwon with an amused expression. “Will that be your reaction when Ga In confesses to you, huh? Are you going to push her down??”

Kwon rubbed his eyes. “What? Did Ga In noona say anything? Is she here?” He stood up from his seat and looked around the room.

“Aigoo. Look at what you did Seulong!” Changmin said. “Kwonnie will never be able to concentrate on the song now that you've triggered his Ga In noona switch.” He shook his head in disappointment. “Kwon-ah. Ga In is not here. Ongseul just played a joke on you.”

“EH?!?” Kwon looked at his hyung with bloodshot eyes. “HYUUUNG~~!! What was that for??”

Seulong grinned at Kwon before standing up. “Testing your wits, idiot.” He dusted his clothes and went back to his seat. “And waking you up. Yah you fell asleep again!”

“I did?” Kwon asked as he unconsciously stretched and yawned. “Really?”

“Yes, Mr. Jo Kwon who kissed his noona last night, you did.” Seulong extended his hand out to pass the paper to Kwon. “Now will you please get back to your senses and read Jinwoon's song.” Kwon hastily walked towards Seulong and snatched the paper from him. “Why are you so sleepy anyway?”

Kwon pouted his lips as he read Jinwoon's song. “I'm always like this after I drink a lot of alcohol.” He replied while his eyes moved from left to right. “I tend to get sleepy when I drink too much. I don't get drunk, I get sleepy and a massive headache.”

“Wah~ That's cool.” Jinwoon said, his voice full of jealousy. “I wish I can be like that. Drinking can really make you dizzy.”

“That's because you're still a baby, Jinwoonie.” Changmin teased. “A big baby who's a smarty pants. Yah Kwon-ah. How's Jinwoon's song?” He turned his attention to Kwon who was absorbed in reading the song. “Not bad right?”

Kwon nodded, agreeing with Changmin's remark. “It's too lively, like Jinwoonie.” He looked at his friends and smiled. “It's good. Jinwoon-ah, did you write this song because of a personal experience?”

Jinwoon avoided his hyungs' eyes. “Ah. Ah hyung let's get started!” He rubbed his nape and stood up to get his guitar. “I'll be playing the guitar and you hyungs can decide on who's playing the keyboard.” Jinwoon quickly changed the subject, not wanting to answer Kwon's question.

“Excuse me, Jung Jinwoon.” Kwon folded his arms and raised an eyebrow to the maknae. “Hyung asked a question, therefore the maknae should answer it.”

“Yah. Don't tell me this song is written because of the church noona.” Seulong jokingly said. Jinwoon slightly lost his balance when Seulong spoke, making him bump into the drum set. “Omo. It is about that church noona of yours!” Seulong laughed at Jinwoon who was massaging his thighs.

Kwon and Changmin looked confusedly at Seulong. “Ah, Jinwoonie didn't mention about that church noona of his?” The two shook their heads in unison. “Really?” Seulong grinned. “This is interesting.” He looked at Jinwoon whose head was hung low. “Yah Jinwoon-ah. Do you want me to—”

 

“AH HYUNG IT WAS JUST A CRUSH!!” Jinwoon snapped at Seulong, who looked smug and amused. “Nothing happened.. unlike... Kwonnie hyung and Ga In noona...” He added in a small voice before turning away to fix his guitar.

 

“Omo~ Jinwoonie is jealous of his Kwonnie hyung's brave move.” Seulong giggled like a little girl. And it starts again. Kwon thought with a heavy sigh. “Yah Kwon-ah.” Seulong looked at Kwon with a smile on his face. “Aren't you going to thank your handsome hyung for you first kiss?”

Kwon scowled at Seulong's remark. “Ah hyung can you stop it. I only did that because I don't want noona to have a massive hang-over.” He pursed his lips in irritation. “Noona can't drink well so I have to—”

“Kiss her to make the pain go away?” Changmin teased Kwon. Seulong looked impressed with Changmin's comeback and high-fived his hyung. “But what are you going to do if she remembers you kissed her last night?”

“Eyy~” Kwon suddenly smiled. “Hyung I'm 100% sure that she will not remember anything last night. Ah wait.” Kwon paused and pouted his lips. “Noona will only remember up until the fifth time she was paired with Seulong hyung. After that, her memory is blank.” He nodded as he ended his monologue.

Seulong gave him a small laugh. “You really know your noona, don't you? Now what?”

“Now what, what hyung?”

“What are you going to do now? Have you decided to do something or not?” Jinwoon stopped fixing his guitar and turned around to look at his hyungs when Seulong spoke. Changmin and Seulong's focus were fixed on Kwon.

 

To their surprise, Kwon gave them a big smile.

 

 

“For now, I'll just follow someone's advice and see how things go.”

 

The four boys practiced all afternoon. They spent their lunch inside Jinwoon's band room, much to the irritation of the three ladies. “Yah, are they seriously going to enter that spring festival thing?” Narsha said as they were heading up to the town plaza. “Those four boys haven't even shown their faces to us since last night.”

“Can they even show their faces to us?” Miryo laughed. “From what I can hear during their practice, I think their song is really... cheesy.” She giggled again.

Jea nodded in agreement. “Aigoo. If their song is cheesy, then there's no way for them to win. Right, Ga Innie?” She waited for Ga In's response but Ga In ignored her unnie. “Yah Son Ga In.” Jea looked at the maknae and lightly nudged her on the ribs.“You've been unusually quiet all day long. Is something wrong?”

“H- Huh?” Ga In snapped from her trance and looked at her unnies. “Nothing's wrong, Jea unnie. My head just hurts.” She gave her a small smile and clutched her phone tightly.

“Yah, aren't we supposed to meet them here?” Narsha stopped in front of the stage and crossed her arms. “They said 6PM, right?”

Jea and Miryo nodded. “But I think they are running a bit late...?” Jea craned her neck and tried to find any sign of the four boys on the crowd.

 

“Oh! Hyung, I found them. Noona!!”

 

The four ladies turned around and saw Jinwoon giving them a big wave. “Wah~ they really did come. Changmin hyung! Seulong hyung! Kwonnie hyung! Walk faster!!” Jinwoon said to his hyungs who were behind him. The four ladies watched as Jinwoon walked through the crowd followed by Kwon, Seulong, and Changmin.

“Ah.” Seulong looked disappointed when he saw Ga In standing beside Jea. “Aish this midget should not have come.” He muttered under his breath. “Yah Kwon-ah. I get it, you win.” Seulong hastily took out his wallet and passed Kwon 20,000 won by the back.

Kwon stuck his tongue out to Seulong as he swiftly took the money from him. “I told you not to make any bets against me.” He placed the money inside his jacket's pocket. 

 

“NARSHA NOONA HELLO!!!” Kwon suddenly shouted and waved enthusiastically, making everyone jump and flinch at the same time. 

“Oh~ Kwon-ah hello!” Ga In watched with a curious expression as Kwon high-fived and hugged Narsha. “Is your head okay?” She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow when Narsha lightly knocked on Kwon's head.

 

She felt Seulong lightly nudge her on the rib. “Yah. What's up with your dongsaeng and noona?” He asked. “They seem so—”

“Omo. Reusha-yah. Since when are you close with Kwonnie?” Jea blurted the question that everyone has been dying to ask.

Narsha looked at Kwon with an amused expression before looking back at her friends. “What? We're actually close.” She draped her right arm around Kwon's shoulders. “Isn't that right, Kwonnie?” 

Kwon laughed a little before nodding his head in agreement. “Why? Is it weird?” He stole a glance at Ga In's direction. “Narsha noona and I see each other on campus. We even ate lunch together two weeks ago.”

“And you two are close because of that?” Seulong asked with a sarcastic tone. The two of them nodded in unison. “That's a weird reason. I have never seen you two talk before. Ever.” He said with a weird expression on his face.

“Aigoo. Do you need to see them talk for you to conclude that they are close?” Changmin shook his head. “Come on, we have to go do a dry rehearsal backstage.” Changmin grabbed Seulong's shoulders and dragged him towards the backstage. “You two maknaes follow us now.” He snapped at Kwon and Jinwoon.

Jinwoon waved goodbye to the four ladies before skipping towards the direction of backstage. Kwon raised his hand and high-fived Narsha again. He smiled at Jea and Miryo, and finally looked at Ga In. Kwon extended his arms to his sides, much to the surprise of the three ladies.

Ga In raised an eyebrow to him before smirking. She understood his gesture and moved forward to hug him. “Yah~ It's been a while since you've done this, right noona?” Kwon said in his high, pitchy voice. “Are you okay? I mean, is your head okay?”

“Mm.” She hugged him tighter. “My memory is a bit foggy, but I'm okay.”

Kwon pulled back from the hug and smiled at her. “That's good to hear. I'll see you later then?” He slightly raised his hands for a high-five.

Ga In slapped his hand away and knocked him on the head. “Aren't you too old for high-fives?”

“Ah why?!” Kwon gave her his famous irritated look.

Ga In smiled widely at him and patted his head. “Aigoo~ Our Kwonnie is such a big baby, isn't he? Go. Changmin oppa must be waiting for you.” Her pat slowly turned into brushes — she was fixing his hair again.

Kwon nodded and gave her his smile. He then faced the three older ladies again and waved, yelling “I'll see you later!” Kwon turned his back and started to walk towards the backstage.

 

“KWON-AH!” He quickly turned around when he heard Ga In's voice.

 

Ga In tried opened to say something, but the words won't come out. Maybe I can just tell him when we go back to Suwon. 

“Do well or else I'll kill you.

 

Kwon laughed at Ga In's remarks and nodded. He waved at them for one last time before finally jogging towards the backstage.

 

The four boys were doing their last minute warm-ups. They were picked to perform last, much to the dismay of Seulong. “Being last puts us into more pressure!” He argued with Jinwoon, who was close with the event organizers. “Yah Jinwoon-ah. Why'd you say yes to your friend?”

“Ah hyung~” Jinwoon turned around to face Seulong. “Can't you just stay cool like Kwonnie and Changmin hyung? Look, they're not even complaining.” He cocked his head to the direction of Kwon and Changmin who were harmonizing with each other.

Seulong playfully raised his hand to hit Jinwoon. “Aish. I'll get back to you when school starts.” He then approached Kwon and Changmin, who were done now reviewing the lyrics of the song. “Hyung.” He squeezed himself in between Kwon and Changmin and flung his arms around them. “Aren't you bothered that we're going last?” Seulong asked Changmin.

“Not really.” Changmin replied, not taking his eyes off the paper. “It's better than being first.”

Seulong pouted, then shook Kwon's shoulder. “How about you Kwonnie?” Kwon pouted his lips and shrugged. “Yah. What kind of people are you, huh?” He said in an annoyed tone. “Am I the only one here who's seriously nervous to perform last?”

“Yes.” The three of them answered at the same time.

Seulong turned his head to look at Jinwoon's direction. “Ah this kid even has the nerve to eavesdrop. Fine! I lose!” He threw his hands up in the air and walked to the chair that is in front of Kwon. Seulong sat down and sighed heavily. “Oh yeah.” Seulong lightly kicked Kwon in his shin. “Can I ask you something, while we are on stand-by?”

“Sure, hyung.”

“Narsha noona gave you the advice that you mentioned earlier, am I right?”

 

Flashback: 12:10AM; Thursday; Jinwoon's band room.

“Kwon-ah, do you need a hand?”

He turned around and saw Narsha leaning on the door frame of Jinwoon's band room. Kwon watched as Narsha walked towards him with a smile on her face. “I'm not yet feeling sleepy, might as well help you clean the mess that we made.” She said before squatting down and picking up some scattered beer cans.

“Ey noona, I can handle this one.” Kwon tried to brush her off. “You should sleep.”

“Yah, what's this.” Narsha stopped and looked at Kwon with a shocked expression. “Men usually say: 'Sure, thanks!' and then start a conversation with me. But you.” She laughed bitterly. “You're trying to make me go away? Yah~ Don't you know that the boys in our school would kill to be in your position? Huh?” Narsha threatened to hit Kwon with the can of beer that she is holding. “As expected, you're really different, Jo Kwon.”

“Ah. Noona~ It's not like that.” Kwon said with an apologetic tone. “I just thought that your head might be throbbing or something.”

Narsha laughed and lightly hit Kwon's head. “Babo. Didn't you just hear me earlier? I'm not yet sleepy.” She stood up and walked to the direction where the plastic for the trash is located. “Ah, where did you drop Ga In? I didn't see her in Jea's room when I threw that Hyojin in.”

“I made her sleep in my bed. Changmin hyung said that Jinwoon will be sleeping in his room so I thought that Ga In noona should just sleep alone in our room so no one can disturb her.” Kwon simply said.

Narsha nodded and walked back to Kwon. “And where are you sleeping, Jo Kwon-ssi?”

“Hmm. I can always squeeze myself with my hyungs. But I'd rather sleep on the couch.” Kwon pouted when he accidentally scraped his finger on one of the beer cans that he was holding. “Besides, I'm planning to run tomorrow morning. I'm going to try and take this headache away before we practice for that dumb event.”

“Ohh~” Narsha said with an astonished tone. “Ah. You're a real man, Kwon. A real man. Another question,” She pursed her lips before continuing. “Why'd you let her sleep on your bed? Why not Doojoon's bed?”

“Ah. Me and Doojoonie cleared his bed before he left. He felt shy and sorry that he's leaving early so he asked me if I can help him clear his beddings.” Kwon stood up and carried the beer cans towards the trash. “I can't make Ga In noona sleep on a bed that has no matress. Jinwoon's bed is on top of mine so...” His voice trailed off, hoping that Narsha understood what he was trying to explain.

Narsha nodded again before silently concentrating on cleaning up the area. The two of them never uttered a word for fifteen minutes — they concentrated on getting the room clean, wiped the beer spills off the floor, threw away the bottles and left over meat. “Jea is going to kill us for this one.” Narsha commented as she watched Kwon pour the left over meat to the trash. When the room looked clean enough to practice, the two of them headed outside to throw the trash n the dumpster.

“Can I ask you something again, Kwonnie?” Narsha piped up while they were walking. She curiously looked at Kwon, who nodded, not taking his eyes off the road.

 

“If Ga In is not dating anyone, would you ask her out right on the spot?”

 

Kwon stopped and looked at Narsha with a confused expression. “E- Huh?” He furrowed his eyebrows. “What did you say, noona?”

“I said if Ga Innie is single, would you date her?” Narsha asked again.

Kwon bit his lips before nodding shyly. “Yes, I will.”

“Then why didn't you ask her when you stepped foot at Kyunghee?”

Kwon blinked at Narsha, and looked more confused than ever. “Ah noona the answer is so obvious. Because I had no idea where she was the minute I stepped foot at school!” He jokingly turned away from Narsha's gaze and started to walk away from her.

Narsha laughed and half-ran to catch up to Kwon. “Yah!” She gave him a slap on the back. “That's plain rude, Kwonnie.” She giggled when Kwon whined painfully. “I was hoping that this conversation will turn into something serious because I want to give you my advice on your one-sided love affair with our Ga Innie.”

“One-sided, what?” Kwon asked while he rubbed his back.

Narsha patted Kwon's back as a gesture of apology. “Listen to noona, okay? It's up to you if you want to follow it or not.” She paused and yawned. “It's better than listening to Ongseul's dumb ideas. Or I mean, Ongseul's sometimes dumb, sometimes not ideas.”

Kwon looked uneasy. Narsha was not sure if it's because of her slap or if he was having second doubts about her proposal. She felt relieved when Kwon nodded. “Alright.” He replied along with a sigh.

“I know you know that I'm really not comfortable when people try and pair you and Ga In up.” Narsha started. “It's not that I don't like you for Ga In. I do. But Doojoon made his move first, while you watched on the sides, cheering and helping him while getting hurt inside.”

“Yah Narsha noona.” Kwon interjected with an irritated expression. “I thought you're going to give me advice. Are you trying to let me do— mmph!!” Narsha quickly placed her hands on his mouth, trying to shut him out.

“Aish. Yah can't noona say something before giving advice?” She glared at Kwon. Kwon kept on mumbling for a minute, before shaking his head to break free from Narsha's hands. “Now where was I... Ah right. No distrubing or else you'll never run again!” She threatened Kwon.

Kwon hastily nodded his head. “And so,” Narsha continued, as if no one disturbed her. “I stand by my decision to support Doojoon as long as Ga In is happy. If she's not, then I will kill your friend.” Kwon felt chills down his spine when Narsha's tone changed from sweet to scary. 

“But since you still like her, I will give you one premium advice.” Narsha smiled at Kwon. “I can feel that you're really sincere towards Ga In, not as her dongsaeng, but as a man.” She cleared before continuing.

 

“Just stay put.”

End of Flashback

 

“Just stay put?” Seulong sarcastically repeated Kwon's words. “Really? That's the best thing that Narsha noona can give you?”

Before Kwon can continue the rest of the story, Jinwoon's guitar suddenly made a static sound, followed by Changmin shouting “Yah you guys! I overheard the event organiers talking. We're next!”

Seulong looked irritated with the sudden interruption. “Ah where are you going?” He asked with an irritated voice to Kwon. “I know you are not yet done with your story!”

“No hyung.” Kwon replied with a small smile. “Let's just say that my story ends with Narsha noona's one line advice. Now let's go~ We still have to do sound check.”

 

 

“Okay. And for the final act of the night...”

“Ga In-ah. Are you okay?”

 

Jea nudged her maknae again when the MC of the night spoke. “You seem to be really REALLY.” She emphasized the next word. “off tonight. Is something bothering you?”

Ga In shook her head vigorously, not wanting to show any sign of wekaness to her unnies. Kwonnie has to know this first. She chanted inside her head. “No, nothing's bothering me. I'm okay.” She smiled again. “Oh, didn't the MC mention that those boys are up?”

“Oh. Yah~” The MC smirked before continuing. “I personally know one of the boys who are up next. He's a close dongsaeng of mine. Quite good looking and smart.” The crowd cheered. “He's a crowd favorite here. Owns one of the biggest houses and usually performs yearly at this very festival. However.”

He paused and looked at the cue cards. “This year he's not alone. Hmm. That's a first. Guess he brought some back-up to get back at Lee Jangwoo.” The four ladies looked interested when the MC mentioned the name.

“Omo, that's the guy that Jinwoon mentioned last night right?” Narsha said with an interested tone. “Do you think he'll show up?”

“Yah Reusha. We're already watching the last act and YOU think he'll show up?” Miryo knocked her on the head.

“Sshh unnie!” Ga In said with a hurried voice. “I think he's going to introduce them.”

 

“So please welcome back our resident eye-smiling boy, Jung Jinwoon, and his university friends, Lee Changmin, Im Seulong, and Jo Kwon!”

 

The four ladies cheered wildly along with the crowd as the four boys entered the stage, donning different suits and ties. Each of them has their unique style of get-up to stand out. Changmin wore a formal looking black suit with a red tie. Seulong, who proclaimed himself as the fashionista among the four, wore a blue long-sleeved buttoned up shirt. A vest hugged his big torso and completed his looks with a white bowtie. He also folded his pants a little bit. “This is style.” He mentioned earlier when his three friends gave him a weird look while they were dressing up.

Kwon's suit is almost the same with Seulong's. The only difference is that he used a handkerchief as a bow-tie and wore a gray coat. “It's more like a scarf.” Kwon retorted when Seulong for using a handkerchief. “This is style hyung! Style!!” He was also wearing his fashion glasses. Lastly, Jinwoon wore a salmon pink long-sleeved buttoned up shirt with a black tie and black coat.

 

“One, two, three.” Kwon counted, before the four of them bowed at the same time.

“Hello everyone! Nice to meet you!”

 

“Ah~” Jinwoon continued to speak. “It's been a while, everyone! You all know me and probably sick of my face so I won't say my name.” The crowd laughed at Jinwoon's small joke. “But there might be new people in the audience so hello everyone! I'm the maknae of this impromptu group, Jung Jinwoon. Nice to meet you!” Jinwoon bowed deeply.

Changmin awkwardly waved before introducing himself. “Yes, hello everyone. I'm the oldest in this group that we made while drinking last night.” He paused when the crowd laughed. “It's true though. We did form this group with the three of us half-drunk.” Changmin gave a small laugh. “Anyway, I'm Lee Changmin. Nice to meet everyone!” Changmin ended his introduction with a bow.

“Hello everyone! I'm in charge of the visuals in this team.” Seulong smiled widely. The four ladies made loud hissing and boo sounds, making Seulong scowl at their direction. “YAH! YOU—” He stopped himself from possibly cursing at them and smiled at the crowd again. “Yes. I'm the visual of this group, Im Seulong. Nice to meet everyone!” Seulong bowed as well, then stood up straight and waved at the audience and winked.

Kwon cleared his throat before turning the microphone to his lips. “Hello! I'm the supposed leader of this...” He gave his three snickering friends a dirty glance before continuing. “group, Jo Kwon! Nice to meet you guys!” Kwon enthusiastically waved at the audience before doing his bow.

 

“Jo Kwon?” Some of the audiences loudly whispered his name. 

“Ah. Yes.” Kwon suddenly felt shy and embarrassed. “I'm that Jo Kwon, the uh—”

“Youngest track-and-field national champion!” Seulong cut him off. “And the champion too for this year's inter-university sports competition.”

 

The crowd buzzed even more when they found out about Kwon's achievement. “Oh! I didn't know that he can sing!” One commented. “Can he really sing?” Another piped up. “Well he looks handsome. I wonder if he's single.” Ga In unconsciously glared at the person at her back who asked about Kwon's relationship status.

“Anyway! We'll be serenading you guys with a song that our Jinwoonie wrote and composed himself.” The audience quieted down when Changmin spoke. “He'll be playing his guitar and singing the song with us.”

“The song is about that church no— MMPHJDFBS!!” Seulong tried to tell the crowd about the origin of the song but Kwon quickly covered his mouth to prevent Jinwoon's possible embarrassment. “Everyone, we'll be singing a song titled "To An Angel" I hope you guys like the song!” Kwon awkwardly smile to the crowd then looked at Jinwoon to signal him to start playing his guitar.

Jinwoon mouthed thanks to Kwon and started to strum his guitar. “Each of her actions changes my heart~”

The four boys' performance finally started.

The crowd swayed along to the four boys' song as they sang their lines. “Ahhh the song is so cheesy~” Jea half-shouted to her friends while curling up her fingers as Seulong sang his line. “In order to draw you out, I fill my heart.” She repeated Seulong's previous line. “Aigoo Jinwoonie~ It's really cheesy!”

“But the melody is good though.” Miryo commented with a serious tone. “It suits his cheesy song.”

“I wonder why did Jinwoon write this song?” Narsha said while her head bobbed to the beat. “Oh babo Ong is done! Who's next?”

 

“You make my heart race so much~ You make me go crazy~”

 

The crowd cheered louder when they heard Kwon's part. “Your scent, your laughter, your lips that look for me~” Kwon waved at the direction of the four ladies when his part is done. He suddenly remembered Narsha's advice as he shifted his focus to the audience while Changmin sang the other half of the chorus.

 

“Just stay put. I can't believe I'm saying this but Seulong is half-right. I can sense that Ga In has feelings for you, but she's suppressing it. If you do something, it'll confuse her more so just stay put. Don't move. Just be there for her when she needs you. Be yourself when you're around her. Be the perky, happy, crazy, normal Jo Kwon that she used to know.”

“I know you think my advice is not really that... helpful. But at least you'll give her space, a chance to breathe, and to realize things on her own. You can't push feelings to a person, especially if that person is as stubborn as Ga In.”

“Remember this Kwonnie, if it's meant to be, then it's meant to be.”

 

The three ladies cheered loudly as the boys performed their song. On the other hand, Ga In kept looking at Kwon with much interest and curiousity. Various thoughts filled her head as she watched her best friend smile at the audience and wave every now and then.

 

Since when did he get close with Narsha unnie?

This song is really cheesy it makes my want to hurl.

I wonder if he'll do something drastic when I tell him that Doojoon and I are having a fight.

 

Meanwhile, her best friend on stage suddenly thought of something, something that his normal crazy self would do. As Changmin was singing the second chorus, he jumped down off the stage and started to walk towards the direction of the four ladies. He knew that his three friends were surprised, especially Changmin who sang off key for a moment.

“I'm telling you as I look into your eyes~” Kwon sang his line and stopped in front of Ga In. He smiled childishly at her when it was Jinwoon's turn to sing. Kwon extended his hand towards Ga In, and gave her a "take-my-hand-look" as Seulong was singing. Ga In laughed a little before grabbing his hand with a straight face. What is this kid up to now. A single thought replaced the various thoughts floating in her head.

On the other hand, Kwon looked at the other three ladies and all of them look like they are about to cry.

“I’m still lacking in so many ways~ I’m still awkward in all things~” Kwon held her hand tightly and swung it a little bit while singing to the audience. He then turned away from them and looked into Ga In's eyes as he sang his last line of the song.


“But I will sing to let you know about my love for you.”

 

Ga In felt her heart skip a beat when Kwon looked in her eyes. What... Her mind went blank as Kwon close his eyes and sang a high note beside her. Is happening?

 

Son Ga In did your heart just skip a beat??

 

Meanwhile, the boy on her side was smiling widely, his hand is still holding onto Ga In's hand as they listened to Seulong sing the last parts of the song.

 

 

I'm not giving up. I'll stay by your side until you realize that I like you, Ga In noona.

 

—————

a/n:

Hey guys! As promised, here's the update~! (Although I'm a tad bit late again thus I ended up writing another long chapter OTL)

So this chapter is basically just an aftermath of the last chapter's events and Kwon finally figuring things out thanks to Narsha's advice. Oh, and yeah Ga In and Doojoon apparently had a fight lol hello drama? (more details on that the next chapter) I want to spoil you guys more about the upcoming chapters but I'll keep my mouth shut hihihi.

In other news! Ga-in is coming back! (And her movie is finally showing on theaters) Did anyone see her pre-release track teasers? Yes, the Fxxk U. lol I can't believe she said the F-bomb. (Plus the teasers sort of creep me out. The melody is good though). Bad , Ga-in is bad . Some people are thinking that Fxxk U is her title track but it's not. Truth or Dare is her title track (I just can't believe people these days SMH). Ah, and JYP gave her a song too~! lol fan girl must be happy her idol gave her a song. So who do you guys think is her duet partner?

Oh, and there's also a mystery person on her two MVs so I wonder who are they/who is he/who is she. lol I'm not too sure haha. I'm just happy that BEG will appear on her Truth or Dare MV. I'm looking forward to her comeback! (And not caring what others think of her. She's still one of the talented singers out there IMO)

I think 2AM are on a break.. sort of lol. Jinwoon's reviewing a casting offer by MBC. I hope he picks it up though so we can see him act again. Changmin flew back to Canada to... ski lol. It's good that they're resting up.. they've had a very busy 2013. Let's cross our fingers for a comeback after their well-deserved break.

I hope you guys like the update. Don't worry, I'm currently writing the next one lol.

Comments, questions, suggestions, violent reactions lol (ya'll know what I'm saying lol) are always appreciated. :3

Till the next update! :D