Seulong and Jea's Little Secret

Daily Songs

 

It's been three days since Ga In noona and Doojoon's date. Everything seemed back to normal... back to the way they were. Seulong hyung nagged Jinwoon and Doojoon to attend practice everyday because they have their first match coming up.

 

“But hyung! I have a lot of things to study~” I heard Jinwoon complained to Seulong hyung inside their room one time while I was at the hallway. “Can't I skip this one? Pleeaaaseeee?

“Skip my . You signed on my team, you follow when I say we have practice.” I stifled a laugh when Seulong hyung is in his "Captain Im" mode.

 

I heard Jinwoon groan in defeat. “Poor Jinwoon. Can't escape the clutches of Im Seulong soccer player.” I tried to open our door but it's locked. Weird. “Doojoon?” I knocked. “Are you inside? Let me in. I forgot my key.

But there was no answer. “Yoon Doojoon? Are you sleeping?” If he is, then that is more weird since it's only 6 in the evening plus it's a school night. Doojoon doesn't go to bed this early.

“Doojoon-ah!” My voice and my knocks got loud at the same time. “Open the door! I need to do my homeworks!” Half-true. I intended to sleep first before doing my necessary homeworks. Even though I'm known as "Kyunghee University's Usain Bolt" and "Kkapsain Bolt" thanks to Ga In noona's banner during my last competition, I still needed to maintain my grades. I don't want to be known as the idiot athlete who only knows how to run.

“Aish.” I punched the door, hoping that it would wake the sleeping Doojoon but it only made my knuckles scream in pain.

 

“Wow, that must've hurt a lot.

 

I looked behind and found Seulong hyung standing at their doorway, smiling like an idiot to me. The usual Seulong hyung pose. “What are you doing? Practicing for the fist fight that's about to go down between you and Doojoon?” He laughed.

“Eh?” I gave him a puzzled look. “What are you talking about?

He lightly punched me in the shoulder. “Eyy. Stop being secretive okay?” Hyung crossed his arms and gave me a smug look. “I know everything~

I was still confused so I stared at him with the same puzzled look. “Ah seriously Jo Kwon.” He sighed. “I know that you'll try and change Son Witch's mind about all of these.

“What? How did you know?” I'm guessing either Jinwoon or Changmin hyung told him about my declaration of fight.

 

“Jea noona told me.

 

Jea noona? “Excuse me, who?” My mind can't process what Seulong hyung had just told me. Jea noona? Seriously? From what I've noticed, besides Ga In noona, Jea noona is hyung's second enemy. Well she's tied with Narsha noona. Miryo noona's last 'cause the two of them are weirdly in-sync with each other.

He nodded. “Mm. Jea noona. Kim Hyojin. Narsha noona, Miryo noona and Changmin hyung's course-mate. Son Ga In's room mate.” He laughed. “What other title of hers do you want me to mention to confirm it's her?

“Ah. No thanks hyung. I'm good.

“Why? Who we're you expecting to rat about your change of mind?” He looked curious.

“Oh... Just either Jinwoonie or Changminnie hyung.

“Eyy.” He shook his head. “I had to fish-out that inforrmation from those two to confirm it.” Seulong hyung leaned at their door frame. “Anyway, it's true right? You're going for Son eye-line's heart?

I nodded. There's no use of lying to Seulong hyung if he already got the information out from Jinwoon or Changmin. “Assa!” He suddenly looked excited. “Looks like things are going the way that I guessed they were.

“Huh?

“Oh nothing~” He shrugged. “If you need a place to crash in until Doojoon gets back, our room is always open.” He pointed at his back. “We can distract our maknae and just play Fifa '13 here.

“Hold on.” I didn't pay attention to the rest of what hyung said. I only caught one thing. “Doojoon's not here?

He nodded. “Yeah. I saw him leaving earlier, but I never noticed that he locked your door.

“Where'd he go?” As soon as I asked the question, Seulong hyung avoided my eye and stared on the floor. Something's fishy. “Hyung.” I sounded stern. “I know you know something. Where'd my room mate go?

He hesitated, but finally looked at me and sighed. “Well... I bumped into Ga In after my acting class. She told me that she's going to hang out with Doojoon tonight.” Seulong hyung looked over my shoulder, probably staring at the door. “She even told me to cancel practice tonight because this is the only night that she's free to roam around.

“Ah.” I noticed that my voice got colder. “Do they have other company or...” I can't bring myself to continue asking the other option.

“Sorry Kwonnie. It's only the two of them.

 

 

Guess everything's not back to normal.

 

The next day, I found myself being rejected from almost all of my classes. My professors would raise their eyebrow and say “Don't you have to be somewhere Mr. Jo Kwon?” or “You're excused for the day. I'll just send you the notes and homeworks. My English professor almost let me inside the classroom but he suddenly remembered something and swatted me out of the room with a thin stick.

So, here I am... sitting below a tree and watching the students run to their classes. “Weird. Why would they reject me though.” I saw Choongjae sunbaenim dash his way to the Sciences building. He must be super late to his class.

“Hold on...” I suddenly remembered something. “Did Seulong hyung...

 

Flashback: Yesterday at Seulong and Jinwoon's room; 9:30 pm

“Yah, Kwon-ah.” Seulong paused the game and tapped Kwon on the shoulders. “I suddenly remembered that I have to tell you something.

“Huh? What is it hyung?” Kwon bit his lip, still staring at the screen, thinking of how to beat Seulong in this soccer game that he finds stupid.

“Come to our soccer practice tomorrow. It's all day. Kwon turned his head when Seulong spoke. “If you come then you'll be excused from all your classes.” He eneded, smiling at him.

Kwon looked at him like he was possessed. “Hyung. Have you lost your mind?” He said, eyes wide. You must've mistaken me for Yoon Doojoon. I'm his room mate, Jo Kwon.” Kwon did a small running motion. “I'm a part of the track team, not the soccer team.

“Eyy.” Seulong smacked Kwon in the head with his controller. “Do you have to be a soccer player to attend a soccer practice?

Kwon nodded, and earned another smack. “I'm inviting you as a spectator. An audience, idiot. He continued. “I uh, need someone to assess my tean's performance.” Seulong's croaked.

“What? Hyung, I'm not a soccer guy.” Kwon complained. “I don't even know what to assess from you guys if I watch.

Seulong racked his brains for something to make Kwon say yes. “Come on. Do it for hyung?” But Kwon shook his head.

“I'm sorry hyung. I have a lot of things to do for my classes.” He said with finality. “But I'll watch the actual game. Well, I guess I am obliged to watch that since everyone is coming.” Kwon shrugged and gave his attention back to the paused screen.

Seulong closed his eyes in frustration. “She will kill me if I can't lure him at the practice.” He whispered to himself. “I guess I just have to find another way.

He unpaused the game and the two continued to be noisy while Jinwoon glared at them from the other side of the room.

“Stupid hyungs.

End of flashback

 

If Seulong hyung is behind all of this, then I will kill him. I will seriously kill him. I will smack him in the head with his soccer ball and

 

“Excuse me, Jo Kwon-ssi?

 

I turned around and saw a boy bent down and breathing heavily. I guess he ran. “Y– Yes?” He was wearing a while soccer jersey with the number 0 on it. Because he was bent down, I can guess that the surname written on the back is "Lee."

“Hello.” He looked up to me and sighed. Heavily, might I add. The boy didn't look familiar to me. He had red hair which was wet because of his sweat, eyes that were a little big for a standard Korean and thick lips. “Man, you made me run around the campus.” He placed his hands on his hips. “You owe me water for this.

“Excuse me, but who are you?” I asked, surprised at his casual tone. “And how do you know my name?

The boy laughed. “You're the school's track and field champion. You're.. how do I put this..” He placed his right hand on his chin and pretended to think hard. “Uh, you're famous?

“Nice tone of voice for our first meeting, by the way.” I glared at him, now irritated. This boy is like Im Seulong in his sarcastic mode.

“Yah. We're on the same grade so I'll cut the fomalities and get to the chase.” He snapped. “Seulong hyung sent me to look for you.

“He did now.” I felt a small smile formed at my face. “Where is he?” I stood up and grabbed my things to approach the boy.

“Wow. Hyung warned me that you may either run, put up a fight or nag if I told you that he was the one who sent me.” He sounded surprised. “I guess hyung's wrong. At the soccer field, he said it's

“Important? Oh right, it is important.” I absentmindedly cracked my knuckles and smirked. “Let's go. I'll buy you water along the way...” I looked at the surprised boy cautiously, asking for his name in a telepathic way.

 

“Gikwang.” He extended his hand for a hand shake and I took it. “Lee Gikwang. Dance major.

“Jo Kwon. Post-modern music.

 

After the short handshake, we stopped at a nearby convenience store for Gikwang's drink. As he was picking out a drink from the store's fridge, I was only thinking of one thing.

 

 

How to kill Im Seulong.

 

The soccer team was having their practice when we arrived. “Seulong hyung!” Gikwang shouted as we entered the field. “Look who I found!

I saw Seulong hyung turn his head on our direction and made a thumbs-up to Gikwang. “Hold on! I'll stop the pra

 

BAM!

 

Gikwang and I laughed loudly when the soccer ball hit Seulong hyung's head. He was still looking at us as he fell down, face first onto the ground. His fall looked like those cartoon characters on TV, making me tear up a bit. “Captain! Are you okay?” Everyone who were out on the field ran to his direction. Those who were in the benches were laughing along with the two of us.

I guess I don't need to execute my revenge plan at all.

“Oh man.” Gikwang is holding his stomach in one hand, while wiping his eye with the other. “Someone should've took a picture of hyung falling down. That would be gold!

 

“Don't worry, I already took care of that.” A familiar voice said from behind us.

 

The two of us turned around at the same time, our shoulders bumping into each other. I was surprised when I saw Jea noona smiling at us, holding her phone with Seulong's picture on it. “Captured the whole thing using burst mode.” She pressed play on her phone and we saw the play-by-play fall of Seulong hyung.

Gikwang was totally absorbed in the pictures while I was staring at Jea noona. “Noona? What are you doing here?

“I happen to pass by and saw that Ongseul is having his practice so I peeked a little.” Noona replied in her chirpiest voice ever. “And then this epic thing happened.” She cocked her head into Seulong hyung's direction.

“Uhm, excuse me.” I jumped a little when Gikwang spoke. I forgot that he was standing beside me. “Can I send that picture into my phone?

Jea smiled and silently handed her phone to Gikwang. He thanked her and bowed before taking his phone out. “Ah. That picture will be gold.” She clasped her hands together. Imagine all the meat that I could buy when I use that as blackmail~” Noona looked far away, eyes shining as she imagined meat.

I looked at Gikwang, who was done sending the pictures to his phone. He was now staring awkwardly at Jea noona, who was still dreaming about meat I guess. “Ehem.” I feigned a cough and noona snapped out of her daydream.

“Thank you.” Gikwang bowed again and returned Jea noona's phone. “Hey Kwon, I think I have to go.” He said while he looked back at his team mates. “Hyung looks like he's slowly waking up. See you around!” Gikwang patted me on the shoulders and ran off to the field.

“He seemed nice.” Jea noona commented. “What's his name?

“Lee Gikwang. A dance major.” I said as I turned my back on noona and looked at the crowd that's around Seulong hyung. “I think hyung's conscious now.” That's was just my hunch because I saw that the crowd was beginning to get thin.

Jea noona was now beside me, quietly watching what was happening at the field. “Oh. I think you're right. He is up.

The crowd thinned and we saw Seulong hyung holding an ice bag while murmuring. He faced his team who were out on the field and shouted at them. “WHO THREW THAT FREAKING BALL AT MY HEAD?!” But no one was responding because they were all staring at the ground. I scanned the team but I didn't see Jinwoon or Doojoon. They must be the safe ones laughing at the benches.

 

“Excuse me Im Seulong-ssi, I threw that ball at your head.

 

I was surprised when Jea noona waved and shouted at Seulong hyung.  “And I aimed good.” She laughed. Seulong hyung turned around to face us and gave Jea noona a glare that I only see him give to Ga In noona.

“Break time. I'll call you guys out a bit later.” He shouted at his team, eyes still fixed on us. “Lee Gikwang, don't let Jinwoon or Doojoon know that I'm with those two idiots.” I saw Gikwang nod and the team ran back to the bench. Seulong hyung limped towards us, eyes never leaving the laughing Jea noona and his ice bag dripping.

When he was finally in front of us, he exhaled heavily and smacked me in the head. “OW!” My hands automatically rubbed the spot where he hit me. WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

“For giving me a hard time dragging you here.” He faced me and slapped me on the arm. “And that is for not stopping this noona.

“How was I supposed to know that Jea noona threw that ball!” I shouted, my right hand now at my left shoulder massaging it.

Jea noona laughed. “Ah. It's fun being a girl.” She then tapped me at my shoulder and pointed at an empty bench that's near us. “Come on. Let's sit over there and let player Im Seulong get his head back.

 

 

“I will eat well!

 

Seulong hyung shouted happily as he munched on the bread that Jea noona gave us. “It has red bean paste inside it.” She said when she handed me one.

“Thank you noona.

Jea noona smiled at me, then reached out to slap Seulong hyung. “You see this? This is manners, Im Seulong.” Seulong hyung choked, so I shoved him the water that I was holding.

“Yah noona.” Seulong hyung looked at her, irritated. “If you show me respect then I would definitely show you one.” He sulked back to his side and frowned. “But only Miryo noona shows me that at least once in a while, the rest of you three...

Jea noona stuck her tongue out to him. “Aigoo~ Is Seulongie being bullied by the scary noonas?” She said in a teasing voice.

 

Why am I even sitting in-between the two noisiest people in the world.

 

“Oh, that's right.” Seulong hyung suddenly spoke. “Did you tell him already?

I looked at Seulong hyung with a curious expression. “No.” Jea noona spoke. “Did you?” He shook his head. I looked at Jea noona, who's expression was irritated. Are they hiding something from me?

“Eh? What makes you think that I told him already?

“I don't know. I actually assumed that you told him already because you didn't call me last night.

 

Call? Seulong hyung calls Jea noona??!! Since when did that happen?

 

“I told you earlier I fell asleep. Besides, you're the one who started this remember.” Hyung's voice now sounded irritated.

“Me?” Jea noona took a deep breath. “Of course I started it Im Seulong. I started it and you liked it. You said call.” She crossed her arms.

“Well yeah I like it! Who wouldn't?” Seulong hyung smirked. “Did you hear me complain when you suggested that we do it?

 

Started... Liked... Call... Do... Am I really thinking what I'm thinking...

Oh God I feel dizzy.

 

“Ah whatever.” I faintly heard Jea noona's voice. I can't concentrate to be honest. I feel groggy. It's like someone threw a soccer ball at my face. “Let's just tell him. Maybe Kwonnie will accept us.

 

Accept... I am seriously dizzy.... I want to lie down...

 

Seulong hyung laughed a little, or at least that's what I heard him do at my right side. “You think?” I felt hyung's hands on top of my head. “Kwon-ah~ Jea noona and I have something to say to you.” Seulong hyung said as he turned my head in his direction and flashed me his idiot smile. “It's out little secret.

 

Oh no here it comes. I might faint.

 

“Noona, on the count of three.” Hyung turned my head back to the field and instructed Jea noona to stand up. He also stood up. The two of them were in front of me, looking like a...

 

Jo Kwon, you can do this. Please don't faint okay?

 

“One, Two, Three!

They look happy. And you should look happy too Jo Kwon by not fainting. Nope, you will not faint.

 

 

We've decided to help you out with Ga In!

“We've decided to help you out with the evil Eye-line Princess!

 

 

 

When the two of them shouted at the same time, I fainted.

 

a/n:

Yo yo yo! lol. How's everyone? :3 Another cliffhanger chapter lol. Ah~ I enjoyed writing this chapter because of Seulong and Jea lol. And ofc Kwonnie's reaction. I wrote it like that cos I feel like this fic is being all melo-dramatic and all. Let's bring funny back! lol. To be honest, the original title of this chapter is supposed to be "Seulong and Jea's Proposal" but I figured that it would be idk funnier if I changed it lol.

Anyway, BEG's Kill Bill MV is finally out! And our unnies are finally back on stage and on TV! (Although NN been off with their schedules) The MV was hilarious maybe that's why I opted to write a funny chapter today lol. The highlight of the MV is seriously Jea-nim. Hands down to our raccoon leader lol. Give Jea a funny sitcom and I bet that she'll do well on that naturally lol. They parodied the movie so well that everyone like it. :3

Okay so all in all, imo this is prolly not the strongest album that BEG released. Like one blogger said, this album is probably the album that BEG would've released if they didn't create Sound-G. But the songs are great tho! :3 and I think that in this album, everyone just played around and had a good time doing it. I liked that Miryo and Jea were a big part in making the whole album. I really like their ballad song, Good Fellas and Boy (lol lyrics are so R-19 i know) How about you guys? What's your favorite song? :3

And I think you guys know this already but Kwon tweeted (and even posted it on his instagram) about their song. <3 such a big BEG fanboy hihi. No help needed from Ong-ong. :3

To my lovely subs (old or new) and awesome silent readers... Thank youuuu~ <3

Till the next update! :3