How the Dream Date Ended

Daily Songs

 

|| Beast - Say No ||

CLACK!

 

Seulong placed Doojoon and Ga In's plates with a loud noise. “Here ya go.” He said, lifeless. “Enjoy your meal.” Seulong did his little salute and winked at Doojoon before turning his back to the two.

“Hold on, Waiter-ssi.

Seulong froze when he heard Ga In's voice. “Where's our drinks?” She said as Seulong turned around to face them. “Aren't you supposed to bring us drinks too?” She smiled pleasantly.

“Ah~ Right.” Seulong looked suspiciously at Ga In. Is she seriously going to do this. “What would you like, MA'AM?” He said the word "ma'am" with his teeth together.

Ga in smirked. “Doojoon-ah. What would you like to drink? Noona will make this idiot waiter fetch something hard.

“Uhm.” Doojoon blinked. “I guess... water? I'm not yet ready to drink anyway.

“Alright.” She smiled at Doojoon then turned to Seulong who was looking dull. “Waiter-ssi. Just give us water.. You know, my favorite brand.

Seulong's eyes widened. “The one that's expensive?!” He raised his hand to smack Ga In in the head but he saw Doojoon's sharp look. “Y- Yah. Son Ga In. Are you out of your mind?

She shook her head. “I'm just requesting something that I want. And as our waiter, it's your responsibility to get it.” Ga In turned to Doojoon and smiled again. “Right, Doojoon-ssi?

“Ah. Uh. Yeah.” Doojoon avoided Seulong's piercing look. Sorry hyung! I'll pay you back next time.

Ga In clasped her hand together as a sign of ending the three's conversation. “All right waiter-ssi. Time to fetch those two water bottles.” She turned to Seulong and smiled.

“You evil, evil woman.” He said while glaring at Ga In. “When this..” Seulong pointed around. “is over, you are seriously going to get it.” He then cleared his throat and bowed politely at the two. “Two expensive waters coming up!” He said in his happy voice. With that, Seulong turned his back on them and started to think where in the world would he buy Ga In's favorite water brand.

Doojoon just stared at Ga In, who smiled when Seulong left and started eating the food. “What?” She said when she caught Doojoon staring at her. “Oh right, I'm sorry. I'll eat well~

 

“Wah~ Noona you never cease to amaze me.” Doojoon finally spoke in awe.

 

Ga In almost choked when she heard Doojoon's comment. She started coughing which made Doojoon stand up and pat her on the back. “Omo. Did I say something weird, noona?

She shook her head. Her food finally went down and she cleared . “No. No. I was just... surprised.” Ga In replied, head down and embarrassed

“Aigoo. Noona, just admit it. You got flustered with my comment.” Doojoon grabbed the chance to know Ga In's heart by teasing her. 

“N- No I'm not!” She retorted, her face getting red.

Doojoon laughed. “But your face is getting red. That means you got flustered.” He pointed at her face. Ga In glared at him and avoided his gaze. “And now you're avoiding my gaze. Wow. You must really like me, don't you?” And now, Doojoon threw the bait, hoping that Ga In would grab it and answer whether accidentally or truthfully.

“Who knows.” She answered coolly. Yoon Doojoon, I know what you are doing. “Maybe yes, maybe no. But truthfully, it's yes. Not now, I won't tell you yet.

“A safe answer as always, impressive.” Doojoon clapped as he leaned back to his chair. “But I will pry that out from you, noona. One day.

Ga In smiled and shrugged as she went back to her food. “To be honest, only one person can pry something out from me in...” She stopped to think. “Two tries.

“Two tries? That's a record.” Doojoon said, amazed. “I might consider him as my rival now. Who could that person be?” He asked.

 

 

“That stupid person who didn't even call me back today, Jo Kwon.

 

“Kwon-ah, do you have

 

Seulong got cut when Kwon shoved him two bottles of Ga In's favorite brand of water. “Oh. You have this here?” He raised the two bottles, surprised. “But this can only be bought...

“Two blocks from the school campus? I know.” Kwon said nonchalantly.

“Yah. You're seriously prepared for this aren't you.” Seulong said, trying to hold his laughter. “What if she asks for something that's not here?

“Then I'll go get it for her.

Seulong let out a small laugh and shook his head. “This kid is seriously the best.” He mutterred to himself. “Right, isn't it Jinwoon and the other's turn to come out?” Seulong stomped his feet in protest. “I can't be the only one who's suffering this. I need them to come to hell with me.

Kwon checked his notebook. “Oh. You're right.” He took out his phone and started to call Jinwoon. “Go out now hyung. I'll send them up in a few minutes.

“Assa~! Now I can drag the others down too!” Seulong smiled as he went out of Kwon's hiding place.

Kwon pouted his lips as he peeked from the door's small crack that Seulong left him. He guessed that Ga In and Seulong were arguing again because Doojoon looked uncomfortable. “Oh Jinwoonie.” The maknae finally answered his phone. 

“It's your turn.

--

“This has poison, doesn't it?

 

Ga In raised her eyebrow at Seulong as soon as he placed the two bottles down. “What are you talking about?” Seulong retorted. “It's sealed, see!” He raised one bottled and pointed at the seal.

She glared at Seulong. This is the first time that Ga In was flushed and can't think of a proper comeback at him. “Well.. Uh..” Ga In looked away at the smiling Seulong and utterred “Thanks.” in a small voice.

Seulong smriked. “Well if there's anything you need, Doojoonie just let me know.” He looked at Doojoon who nodded. “Anyway, my time will be up. They're going up soon already.” Seulong looked at the door that leads downstairs. “I better leave you guys alone to talk or whatever but I warned you, they're coming.” He saluted Doojoon then pointed at Ga In while mouthing “You are dead later” to her and left the two alone.

“I wonder where'd he get this.” Ga In mutterred as she hastily grabbed one bottle. “Is someone helping him or something.

“I don't know. Maybe.” Doojoon said as he looked at the spot where Kwon was hiding. Wow. Kwon is prepared for anything. He wasn't joking when he said that I don't have to worry. I owe him big time.

Ga In noticed that Doojoon was staring at the small room a few feet away from her. “What are you looking at?” She said as she started to turn around.

“AH! Noona!” Doojoon quickly stopped her from turning around. “Don't mind me. I'm just thinking about something. Just spacing out.” He remembered Kwon's reminder to him that Ga In shouldn't know that her best friend is lurking in the small room, managing the date. 

“Your date might turn out to be a disaster date if she knows that I'm the one who did this.” Kwon warned him earlier.

“Noona, can I ask you something?” He tried to divert the attention away from the small room. “You seem to hate Seulong hyung to the gut. Why?

Ga In snorted. “Hate? What?” She laughed. “I don't hate him. I just like to make his life miserable. Besides, I can't hate him. He's the first friend that I've made here besides my unnies.” Ga In smiled, which made Doojoon turn away from her. “That's just how I show my closeness to him.

“That's a weird way of showing affection to a friend.” Doojoon commented. “But he seems to hate you.. and I mean really hate you.

She shook her head. “I told you I don't hate him. It's just that he's annoying, and I'm hot headed.” Ga In looked at the door that leads downstairs which seemed weird to her since she heard noises. “Our personalities don't really match. But we work it out because he helped me when I got here and I helped him as well.” She said casually.

“Noona is... hot headed?

Ga In's eyes widedned when Doojoon repeated her words. “Omo! Did I just reveal to you my flaw?” She stared at him, dunbfounded at her small slip of words. “No no! I'm not that hot headed.” She shook her arms.

 

Doojoon laughed. “Ah it's okay noona.” He leaned in close to her. “You being hot headed is kind of cute.” He smiled gently at her.

 

Ga In felt her cheeks go red and avoided Doojoon's gaze. Yah. Yah Son Ga In. Get a hold of yourself. She thought. You can't show any signs that you like him. He'll get the upper hand. “Ah seriously. Where's Jo Kwon when you need his naggings.” She said in a soft voice.

“Did you say someth

Doojoon stopped when they heard a faint melody. “OH! What's that?” He blurted out, surprised. Ga In looked around, surprised with the melody as well.

“I think that's a guitar playing.” She commented, now looking at the door that leads downstairs. “And it's coming from the door...

“Eh?” Doojoon slowly got up from his seat. “Who could tha

 

“OH HONEY~!

 

The two were surprised when they heard Narsha's voice. “What is going on?” Ga In suddenly shouted. 

Jinwoon, Changmin, Jea, Narsha and Miryo suddenly entered the rooftop. Jinwoon and Changmin were dressed in suits and the maknae was holding an acoutic guitar. He was also wearing sunglasses and Seulong's snap back. Meanwhile, the three ladies were wearing short dresses. 

“The first time that I saw you, at that moment I could not move.” Changmin started to sing. “Mm. Your beautiful appearance, I'm captured by it. Yeah~

Ga In's jaw dropped. She recognized the song that they were trying to sing. “That beautful smile of yours, it captured me.” Changmin sang as he pointed at Ga In and smiled. “Mmm~ Oh yeah~ Kim Hyojin take it away!” He then pointed at Jea.

“Hey there. Yes baby, chase after me.” It was now Jea who sang. Ga In cheered loudly, making Doojoon look at her with eyes wide open. “Us here together with a great night~” Jea winked at the two people who were watching them with awe... Well one person was watching in awe, the other one was screaming her heart out.

“Oh honey~ Oh baby~ How beautiful you are. Come to me, believe me. You won't ever regret it~

Doojoon tapped Ga In's shoulder. “What are

“Yah! How did you know that I love Park Jinyoung sunbaenim's songs?!” She smiled at Doojoon. “You're really the best!” Ga In patted Doojoon's head and continued to cheer. Wohooo! GO UNNIES! CHANGMIN OPPA! JINWOONIE!

Doojoon stared at the fangirl next to him, then shifted his gaze at the small room where Kwon is hiding. “Kwonnie... Seriously... Thank you.

 

Meanwhile at the room, Kwon was quietly watching the improptu performance that he gave the five of them a while ago.

“Ah~ I would've joined them if I were you, Yoon Doojoon.” He shook his head in disappointment. “And I wouldn't look that surprised as well. But good thing noona doesn't suspect anything.

 

 

“Well, the night's about to end. Time for the last thing.” He sighed as he messaged Seulong.

 

Ga In clapped and cheered as the five finished their small performance. “Encore! Encore!” She shouted.

 

“Ga Innie, there's a charge for our encore performance.” Narsha said as she sat down Ga In's chair and fanned herself. “Ow~ It's so hot.” She grabbed Ga In's water and gulped it down.

“Unnie, you better take it easy.” She looked at Narsha, and started to fan her. “But seriously, that was the best! Park Jinyoung sunbaenim's Honey acoustic version!” Ga In faced Jinwoon, who was seated on the floor and gave him a thumbs up.

“Ga In-ah. Stop calling Park Jinyoung a sunbae. You're not yet in the entertainment industry.” Jea said. “Just call him by his name.

Doojoon, who was silently watching Ga In attend to her unnies, d for Changmin who was beside him. “Huh?” Changmin looked at Doojoon who was still gazing at the four ladies. “What's up Doojoon?

“Is that true? I mean... does Ga In noona like Park Jinyoung's songs?

Changmin wanted to answer truthfully, but he thought that it might make Doojoon feel bad so he opted to lie.“Ah. That I don't know.” He said. “You know we're just following Kwonnie's plan.

He saw Doojoon sigh in relief. “That is true. But hyung.” Doojoon faced him. “Is this right? I mean, asking for Kwonnie's help? I feel like I haven't contributed anything for this date at all.

Oh Doojoon. I am not the one to be approached to when asking for love advices. “No. I mean, you contributed something big for this night, and that is being Ga In's date.” Changmin said. “Kwon just gave small details, but you my lucky dongsaeng, is the big picture.” He patted Doojoon on his shoulders. “Without you, this would not happen, and Ga In would probably be sitting at her apartment doing nothing.

“Really?” Doojoon's face lit up. “Alright. Okay. This is the first and last that I will ask for Kwonnie's help.” He stood up and looked determined. “From now on, I will do everything by myself.

Then all of a sudden, the lights went out. “Well, after this night then I'll do things by myself.” He tapped Changmin, who was still at his side. “Hyung, is this the final phase?

“I think so. Yah, you better stand at the door. Seulong will give you something there, right?” Changmin whispered urgently. “We'll be at Kwon's hiding place. Good luck!” He patted Doojoon's shoulders one last time before creeping his way to the others to pull them to Kwon's small room.

Doojoon luckily memorized where the door is before the lights went out. “Yah. What's happening?” He heard Ga In shout. “Is there a power shortage?

He was about to answer her back but someone tapped his shoulders. “Ah what the hell!” He jumped. “Hyung?

“Omo~ Did you just speak informally at me before shifting back to formal speech?” Seulong hit him lightly in the head. “Anyway, here you go.” He shoved something in Doojoon's hand. “In five seconds, the whole rooftop will light up and slow music will play.” Seulong then turned Doojoon around and patted him on the back. “Give that to her and well.. you go from there.

“Wait hyung what is” Seulong was right. The lights did come back after five seconds. Doojoon didn't even had the chance to count it himself and looked prepared.

“Omo. Yoon Doojoon what's that?” Doojoon looked at Ga In with a surprised expression when he heard her speak, then looked down to see what Seulong gave him. 

 

It was a single stem of rose and with a pinwheel attached to it. He was also holding an envelope and a red ribbon was holding the rose and the pinwheel together.

 

Slow music suddenly played, making the two of the jump in surprise. Doojoon took the open opportunity to approach Ga In as she looked around for more surprises. “Noona, thank you.” He handed her the rose and the envelope. “For this night. I hope we can do this again.” Doojoon smiled shyly.

Ga In looked at him, then looked at the rose and envelope. “What~” She sounded embarrassed, making Doojoon laugh. “What's this?” She raised the envelope at him.

“Just open it.” He said confidently, even though he has no clue what's inside.

Ga In raised the envelope to a nearby light to see if she can see through the envelope. “A card?” She quickly opened the envelope to find a small card. 

 

“Ga In noona. Thank you for this wonderful night. I hope you had a great time because I did. It would make me happy if we can do this again soon. Will you dance with me?

 

Doojoon was surprised with the content of the note. Holy... Kwon did seriously prepare every single detail.  “Yoon Doojoon, you should know that dance is my minor.” He looked at GaIn to see her smiling at him. “So I might be a little bit good at dancing than you.

“What?” He laughed. “Noona are you seriously doubting my dancing skills? Son Ga In, you'll eat your words because I..” He offerred his hand. “Can keep up with you. Wanna see?

Ga In smiled as she took Doojoon's hand. “Try me.

--

Meanwhile, inside the small room, everyone was silently watching the two as they danced to the beat of the music. 

 

“Eyy~ What the heck.” Jinwoon looked disappointed. “Doojoonie hyung can't dance.

“What do you mean he can't?” Miryo peeked at the small crack. “He can, but he's not that good compared with our Ga In. Are you just teasing Doojoon because you're on Kwonnie's side?

Jinwoon quickly shook his head. “No. It's not that noona!” He sounded defensive. “It's just that I was expecting his dance 'cause you heard what he said...” Jinwoon looked away from Miryo, lips pouted. Miryo giggled.

“So now you're saying that you're not on Kwon's side?” Changmin joined in teasing the maknae.

Again, Jinwoon shook his head. “NO!” He turned and faced Kwon. “Hyung, you know I'm always on your side, right?” Changmin and Miryo laughed at the misery of Jinwoon.

Kwon gave Jinwoon a small smile and nod. Jea noticed that Kwon wasn't really watching the scene outside. “Kwon-ah, you okay?

“Huh? Oh. Yeah.” He nodded at Jea. “Don't worry about me noona. I'm just tired.” But Jea looked at him with much concern. “Seriously noona I'm fine.

“Kwonnie, can I ask you a question?” Narsha spoke. Kwon looked at her and nodded. 

 

“Why did you give Doojoon your dream date concept?

 

Everyone was silent as they waited for Kwon's answer. “I'm sorry if I had to ask this but I'm really curious.” Narsha continued. “I mean, it doesn't make sense. That date outside is yours and you're just gave it away to someone who's considered to be your rival for Ga Innie.” She pouted. “Why?

“Well...

 

“I gave it to Doojoonie because I thought that I can quickly give Ga In noona up to him. But I guess I was wrong.

 

Everyone looked at Kwon, confused. “Hold on.” Jea spoke. Please tell me that you're about to say something that will make me squeal in joy.” She looked at him with pleading eyes.

“Eh? What?” Kwon looked at Jea, smiling. “If noona will squeal in joy then I guess I can just tell it to you after the date.

Jea slapped Kwon in the arm as a protest. “What is this kid saying. Just say it now!

“Ah noona what was that for!” He hissed. “Nope, I'll tell it later.” With his comment, everyone started to slap him and ruffle his hair. “What.. What.. OKAY! OKAY STOP! I'LL TELL YOU!!

 

“I can't give up Ga In noona without a fight. So..

“You're going to try and steal her heart away from Doojoon?” Jea interfered Kwon with an excited voice.

 

 

Kwon laughed at Jea's fast statement, and nodded. 

a/n:

Part three of the date is done~ and that concludes Ga In and Doojoon's first date. Well, it's really not that detailed because I wanted to show how Kwon handled things. lol kind of a mess actually. OTL but hey, look on the bright side, Kwonnie's going to fight! \o/ (And that's all thanks to Seulong's words last chapter)

Yes, I wrote about Ga In being a JYP fangirl again lol. And Doojoon being surprised about the date's flow. Now what will happen with Kwon declaring to fight against Doojoon. Ohhh~ lol

D-Day for Black Box tomorrow! :3 I wish Nega Network would release the details for the special version of the album since I want to get that first before the normal edition. >.< Did you guys see their Inkigayo performance? As expected... BEG unnies are the best! :D Who would've thought that Kill Bill is an upbeat song? Totally different from the teaser video! lol troll BEG unnies. And Recipe live is just eargasm. ;A; I heard Jea's sick too so I hope she feels better~ Ohh I almost forgot that it's D-Day for the MV tmrw too. :3

(Sidenote since Doojoon is present in this fic lol. Their new song, Shadow is also good. ^^ Not really a big Beast fan but I have to admit, their songs are really good~)

To my old and new subs and silent readers: Don't you wanna kill me? lol jk THANK YOUUUUU~! ^^ 

Till the next update! :3