Jo Kwon's Intervention

Daily Songs

 

It's already spring break in Kyunghee University. Students have one whole week to go home and rest.

Unfortunately, that's not the case for Jo Kwon.

 

“Road trip! Road trip Road trip!” Doojoon chanted while he clapped.

“Seriously Doojoon you call this a road trip?!” Seulong smacked Doojoon. “This is not the road trip that I was expecting.

“I agree! I thought we were going to use your car Jinwoon? Not some big bulky fugly car.” Narsha piped. “Yes, there I said it. Jinwoon's other car is fugly.

 

All nine of them were squished inside a black van. “Wow. Thank you guys.” Jinwoon gripped the steering wheel. “Thank you for complimenting my car.

“Uh, Jinwoon that's not a

“I KNOW IT'S NOT A COMPLIMENT HYUNG!” Jinwoon cut Changmin midway. “Stop teasing my car! You guys know we can't really fit in a sedan so I asked for my other car.

Seulong leaned forward and patted Jinwoon on the back. “Aww. Is baby Jinwoon upset?” Jinwoon shook Seulong's hands off his shoulders and sighed.

“Yah, is your witch girlfriend and her mother sleeping?” Seulong nudged Doojoon on his side.

Doojoon looked at the back and  saw Ga In's head resting on Jea's shoulder, both sleeping peacefully. “Yeah. Miryo noona's sleeping too.” He added when he saw Miryo leaned back, hugging her bag.

“So Narsha noona is the last one standing.” Seulong gave Narsha a thumbs up, which she ignored. “Jinwoon-ah, is your Kwonnie hyung sleeping?

Jinwoon peeked at his side. Kwon slightly nodded his head, before looking out the window. “Yeeesss~~” He heard Jinwoon speak. Kwon made a mental note to thank Jinwoon later when they arrive at the beach house.

 

Kwon sighed as he looked out the window. They were passing small houses and fields, indicating that they are going to the country side. He was supposed to go back to Suwon to visit his parents and to spend some time alone, to think things through. But he was surprised when his parents urged him to spend time with his friends, rather than go home.

 

“Go on!” His mother said to him yesterday on the phone. “We already know you're going to the nearest beach house in your school. One of your friends, Seulong called yesterday to inform us.

“Plus, Ga In also asked us if we can lend you to her, and you know our answer.” His dad chuckled when it was his turn to talk. “Just tell her we said hi, and we hope to see you two soon.

 

Kwon felt disappointed when he spoke with his parents yesterday. But his dad's comment made him curious. Why would Ga In noona want me around? He tried to think of reasons why Ga In wanted him around, but that gave him a major headache so he decided to drop it. 

He glanced at Jinwoon, who was nodding his head to the music. “Look! Another dog!” He heard Doojoon shout. “I'm winning!!

Yes, you already won Doojoon. 

Kwon sighed again, then plugged his earphones back and closed his eyes, hoping that the music will drown his friends' voices.

--

“Hyung. Wake up. We're here.

 

Kwon felt a light nudge, causing him to open his eyes a little. “Huh? We're home?” He turned his head from left to right.

“Well, sort of.” Jinwoon chuckled. “I guess this is going to be your home for a couple of days.” He gave Kwon another light shake. “Come on hyung, we still need to help the noonas move their bags.

Kwon yawned and wiped his eyes, before going out of the car. He saw his two hyungs, Changmin and Seulong, moving bags from the car to the front door of the resort. “Wah. Jinwoon-ah, can you adopt me in your family?” Doojoon was standing still, looking amazed at Jinwoon's beach resort.

Jinwoon's resort house is a three-story house, painted in white and blue. The house has a small playground at the backyard, since Jinwoon usually spent his summer there since he was 4.

“Yah Yoon Doojoon stop staring at the damn house and help us move things!” Seulong shouted, his expression irritated. He suddenly glanced at Kwon's direction. The two of them briefly looked at each other before Seulong awkwardly looked away.

Kwon noticed that Seulong has been avoiding him since the day Doojoon and Ga In announced that they're dating. He can't blame him for avoiding him. Who would want to hang out with a hopeless romantic who's going to be hopleless forever. He thought. However, Kwon was thankful that Jinwoon and Changmin were speaking to him normally, not bringing up his heartbreak or anything else that is about Ga In.

He was also happy that his three noonas are talking to him, although he can sense that Narsha and Jea are a little reluctant. At least they are trying.

 

“Kwon-ah! Can you lend us a hand here?

 

He quickly spun around when he heard Ga In's voice. “Sure! Coming!” Kwon glanced at the spot where Doojoon was standing, hoping he can drag him to carry bags but he was gone. 

“Kwon-ah!” Ga In screeched. “Hurry up! I can't carry these you kid!

Kwon hurriedly ran to the back of the car to get Ga In's bags. “Ah noona why do you have to bring so many bags!” He rolled his eyes as he tried to balance the four bags that Ga In passed. “Don't you pack light?

“Did you forget that I'm a girl?” Ga In smacked him on the head. “And FYI, I also gave you Narsha and Jea unnie's bags.

“Ah whatever. Noona just wants to make my life miserable.” Kwon huffed.

“Shut up you monkey.” Ga In smack him again.

“Ow! Seriously woman if you keep on smacking me, I will throw your precious designer bags down the toilet!

“Idiot. My bags would never fit the toilet.

 

“Look at them. They look like a married couple on vacation, bickering.

 

Jea said as she watched Ga In and Kwon go at it. “Well, they are a married couple.” She was surprised to find Seulong standing behind her, watching the two as well. “They just don't know it yet. Or rather, the wife doesn't know, and the husband's going on a downward spiral.

“'Downward spiral is a strong word.'” Changmin stood beside Jea, joining them in watching Ga In and Kwon's bickering. “How about, the husband is going through a midlife crisis?

“Yah hyung.” Seulong lightly slapped Changmin's back. “Kwonnie isn't even in his forties yet. He's not even in his 20s yet.

“I was saying that metaphorically, genius.” Changmin shook his head as he passed by Jea and Seulong, heading to the house.

 

“Here, have some more bags, fart face.” Ga In giggled as she shoved two more bags to Kwon.

“AH NOONA I TOLD YOU DROP THE FART FACE!

 

Jea sighed. “Well, is your plan going to work this time, Mr. I -wont-give-up-on-my-two-friends?” She turned around to look at Seulong.

“Why, did you already give up on them?” Seulong crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow to Jea.

“No!” Jea retorted. “I'm just– regrouping.” She turned back to look at Ga In and Jo Kwon, who are now starting to make their way to the house, with Ga In trying to get a piggyback ride from Kwon, who's trying to balance six bags. “I'm actually glad Ga In is happy. Look at her playing well with Kwonnie, and that's all because of Doojoon but..

She looked around and spotted Doojoon talking to Jinwoon, Miryo, and Narsha by the front of the car. “I can't shake this weird feeling that something is wrong with Doojoon. Something's off with him...

“Aigoo. Here we go again with suspicious Jea-nim.” Seulong muttered under his breath. “Anyway, to answer your question, yes, I think my plan will work. Well, at least for Jo Kwon's side of things.” He gave Jea a light squeeze on her shoulder, before heading to the house.

 

 

“I hope it does, Seulong. I hope it does.

“EH? WHY CANT GA IN AND I SHARE THE SAME ROOM?

 

Doojoon whined when Jinwoon announced the group's room assignments. Narsha and Miryo got assigned on one room that's located on the second floor, leaving Jea and Ga In to share the room beside theirs. Seulong and Changmin got the room at the first floor, while the three maknaes of the group got the last room on the third floor.

“Because one, your friends are here. Two, Ga In's beautiful unnies are here. Three, it kind of makes us depressed that Ga In has you, idiot.” Narsha playfully scowled at Doojoon. 

“We get it that you're in love with our maknae. Stop rubbing it in our faces.” Jea pouted.

Doojoon opened his mouth to argue, but decided to back down. He hung his head in defeat, and Kwon chuckled while he patted him on the back. 

“Doojoon-ah. You wanna switch with me?” Changmin said. “I heard that Seulong snores when he sleeps. Can you save me from his wrath?” Everyone laughed at Seulong, who shot an irritated look at Jinwoon.

“No thanks hyung. I'm okay rooming with Kwonnie and Jinwoonie.” Doojoon smiled and placed his right arm around Kwon's shoulders. “So, what are we going to do today?

Seulong sneakily nodded at Miryo. She nodded back at him before stepping forward, a smile plastered on her face.

 

“You two, are going to get your alone time with this.” Miryo stretched her hand out to Doojoon.

Doojoon looked confused. “A- alone time...? Me and... Kwonnie?” He pointed at Kwon, who looked confused as well.

 

“Ah- NO!” Miryo looked flustered with Doojoon's words. “NO! No. Unless, you want to take him on this free boat ride along the beach.” She slowly showed him two tickets for a boat ride starting at 5:00 in the afternoon.

“Huh? Unnie, what?” Ga In looked confused as well. “We just got here, and you're sending us off?

“Ah Son Ga In, it's not that we're sending you off. Although that would be a good idea...” Seulong trailed off, but Changmin nudged him. “Think of the boat ride as our gift to the two of you. You know, since we'll be practically seeing each other every hour, and you two might not get any free time or something...

Kwon looked suspiciously at Seulong. Is he planning to get me alone with them or what. “Noona.” He turned his head when Jinwoon spoke. “My mom actually reserved the boat rides to all of us for tomorrow. But I figured that we should give you and Doojoon hyung a little alone time before we go and drag you two to have fun. So, I suggested to give the boat ride to the two of you a little early.” Jinwoon smiled.

“Bseides, the seven of us will ride the same boat tomorrow, thus gving you two another day of freedom to yourselves.” Narsha added. “It's like your own piece of couple heaven before we turn it into no couples vacation.

Doojoon silently nodded while Ga In looked at Kwon with worry. “Well, what do you say, Ga In?” Ga In flinched when Doojoon addressed her, and so did everyone else.

 

She was still looking at Kwon, trying to fish out an answer from him, or at least trying to get him to look at her before she answers. “I- uh...” Damn it Jo Kwon look here! Can I go or not?

Wait, why do I need his permission? 

“Sure, let's go.” Ga In smiled at Doojoon, who smiled back. Ga In-ah. Get back to your senses. Stop worrying about Kwon.

 

She took Doojoon's hand shyly. “Eww. Doojoon's holding a girl's hand. Eww.” Ga In shot Seulong a glare when she heard him speak. “Doojoon-ah, make sure you'l disinfect your hand before you eat. You might get the Ga In germs.

“Whatever you say, hyung.” Doojoon laughed. He turned to Ga In and smiled. “Shall we?

Ga In returned his smile and nodded. “See you guys later.” She waved at her unnies and the boys. ”Im Seulong babo!” She stuck her tongue out to Seulong, before following Doojoon.

“Aish that girl is getting on my nerves everytime.” Seulong gritted his teeth. “Yah noonimdeul. Can't you control your pet?” He turned to the three ladies who shook their heads in unison. “Great, just great.

 

“Oh Kwon-ah, where are you going?

 

Kwon scrunched his face up when Changmin called him. He slowly turned around to face his friends and spoke in a monotone. “Sleep. I'm tired.

“Oh you're not going anywhere, Jo Kwon.” Seulong stepped forward, his expression serious.

 

“We're throwing you an intervention.

“Well this is not the reaction that I expected.” Narsha said in shock.

“Yeah. Me too.” Seulong uttered in a small voice.

 

The seven of them looked dumfounded as they watched Kwon laughed loudly. “I'm sorry, a what?” He held his stomach. “An in- intervention?” He laughed even more loudler, this time pretending to wipe tears off his eyes.

 

“Uhm. I think Kwonnie hyung's lost it.”Jinwoon commented.

“I second that motion, Jinwoonie.” Miryo replied.

“Yah Kwon-ah!” Jea shouted with all her might. “What's so funny about that?

Kwon waved his hands, then wiped the sides of his eyes. “Ah, now there are real tears in my eyes.” He looked at his friends, who all have surprised expressions. “The idea is funny, noona. I'm sorry, but throwing me an intervention will not make me go back to my normal fighting self, in terms with Ga In noona.

“Kwonnie, just hear us out.” Changmin spoke carefully, not wanting to scare Kwon away, even though he knows that Kwon can't run to his room because Jinwoon still has the keys. “Hear us out, one by one, then we'll let you go.

“Besides, this is not just about Ga In.” Miryo added. “We're worried about you because you're beating yourself.

“Literally, hyung.” Jinwoon piped.

Kwon fell silent. He wanted to run away from his friends again but he was frozen in place. “I'm really sorry, but I just ca-

 

SMACK!

 

Everyone in the room gasped when Seulong punched Kwon in the stomach. Kwon held his stomach and coughed a little. Seulong lifted him up and smacked him in the head, hard. “Come on, big boy. Let's take this outside.” He said roughly as he held Kwon by the collar of his shirt.

“YAH IM SEULONG WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!” Jea screamed as the five of them followed Seulong and Kwon outside. “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

 

Seulong ignored Jea's screams and helped Kwon stand up straight. “Come on. You want someone to beat you up, right?” Seulong's eyes burned with anger as he spoke. “You want someone to take your pain away through physical confrontation. Well, here you go.

He punched Kwon's right cheek. “See. I'm being a good friend, aren't I Kwonnie?” Seulong kicked Kwon's left shin, making him kneel a little. “I'm helping you out the way you want a friend to help you.

 

“Changmin! Jinwoon! Stop Seulong now before he kills Kwon!” Narsha tugged Jinwoon's shirt as she watched Seulong throw another punch in Kwon's face.

“I- I'm sorry, noona. I can't.” Jinwoon flinched as another punch was thrown by Seulong. “Seulong hyung m- made C- Ch- Changmin hyung and I swear n- not to i- i- interfere with him.

“But we can't just let Seulong do that to Kwon!” Miryo exclaimed. “You're still going to keep that promise?

Changmin pursed his lips as he ignored Miryo's pleas. Damn it Seulong. I hope you know what you're doing. “Don't worry, Mihye. Seulong knows what he's doing. Let's just trust him, for now. If things get ugly, I will step in.

“Come on, Jo Kwon.” Seulong cracked his knuckles again, taunting Kwon. “Get up and fight. Hyung's getting bored.” He grabbed Kwon by the shoulder, about to make him stand up again.

“You think you're being a brave person, letting Ga In go like that, huh?” Seulong tightened his grip on Kwon's shoulder. “Well no, you're not. This.. you think beating yourself up will make the pain go away?

“You're wrong, Jo Kwon. You're being a coward!” He shouted. “Stop running away from your problems! Face them head on, you stupid little

 

Suddenly, Kwon grabbed Seulong's knees and pushed him down to the ground, making everyone gasp. Seulong fell to the ground, while Kwon is on top of him.

He punched Seulong straight on the nose. “There. Are you happy I faced my problem, Seulong hyung?

 

Seulong looked at him, blood dripping from his nose. “Yah.” Seulong started to laugh. “I didn't know you could hit that hard. Oh wait damn I lost my bet with Jinwoon.” Seulong scowled as he fell back to the ground.

Kwon looked confused with Seulong's sudden change of tone. “Hyuuung~~ Can you get me a new shirt and something to wipe my nose?” Seulong turned his head to the side to talk to Changmin. “Kwon-ah, get off me so I can sit properly.” He playfully slapped Kwon's legs until Kwon moved to the side.

“Wait, what's going on...?

Seulong sighed, then wrapped his left hand on Kwon's shoulders. “Your intervention is going on, Seulong style.” He smiled seepishly. “Anyway, now that I finally have your attention, are you okay?

Kwon nodded, looking weirdly at Seulong. “Just a little sore, but I can manage. How about you hyung?” He leaned forward to examine his work. “It looks bad. I'm so

Seulong raised his hand to stop Kwon from speaking. “Don't be sorry Kwonnie. I deserved this.” He smiled again. “Well this is nothing comapred to my MMA practice or the soccer practice, but don't be sorry.” Seulong placed his right hand on Kwon's head and ruffled his hair a little. “Ga In would totally kill me if she saw this.

A little later, Changmin came back with two shirts and two towels, followed by Jinwoon who carried the first aid kit. “The noonas opted to stay inside since it's getting dark. They don't want mosquitoes to bite them.” Jinwoon announced. “Seulong hyung, you owe me 50 won.

“I know. I know.” Seulong rolled his eyes. He gently placed the towel under his nose, and leaned his head back to prevent further nose bleed. “Kwon-ah, can you stand up?” Seulong mumbled, hoping that Kwon heard his question.

“Don't worry. I got him.” From his peripheral, he saw Kwon standing up with the help of Changmin. “Im Seulong, are you sure we're going to do the talking now?” He heard his Changmin hyung ask.

“Yeess~~~” Seulong stood up and slowly placed the towel down to check if his nose is still bleeding. “Ah, seriously, that kid can punch!” He quickly placed the towel back to his nose. “Jinwoonie, if I die today, can you bury me in your band room?” Seulong joked as he followed the maknae inside the house.

--

Everyone was quiet when Seulong and Kwon got partially treated for their wounds. Kwon was having a staring contest with the floor, avoiding everyone's eye. “Okay, someone has to speak because Ga Innie and Doojoon will be back here in hmm.. I don't know, an hour?” Narsha said as she glared at Seulong's direction.

Seulong sighed before he turned to Kwon's direction. “Kwonnie, can you give hyung a minute? I have something to say.” He waited for Kwon to look to him, but no repsonse. “Okay, I'm going. No interruptions. I don't care if you look at the floor or eat or whatever. I just want you to listen to me.

 

He took a deep breath. “Look, first, I'm really really sorry. I'm sorry me and Jea noona pushed you too hard to Ga In. I'm sorry our plans were lame or backfired or whatever. We should've asked your opinion- we should've planned this together.

“I know that things have been hard for you recently. Very hard. But, you don't have to beat yourself up because of this... mess. No one in their right mind would beat themselves up if they knew that the person they like has someone else. They either cry, which I think you already did so that's why you went all crazy and decided to beat yourself up, or they regroup and plan another strike at the enemy.

“We're really worried about you, Kwonnie. So please stop being a stubborn kid.. or rather, lessen your stubborness and just talk to us. You know that we're always here. We're going to listen to you, even though some of us already decided to jump to Team Doojoon.” He eyed Narsha, who stuck her tongue out. 

“We miss the old Kwon. The Jo Kwon who's always crazy and noisy and naggy and... Kkap.” Jea, Changmin and Miryo chuckled when they heard the word. “We miss the Kwon who's laid back, but scores high on exams, and the running freak. It's kind of sad that we're watching you go on a downward spiral because of Doojoon and Ga In.

He threw a piece of paper on Kwon's direction. “Get back to your senses. We may have lost, but it's not the end of the world yet. Thing are just beginning to get interesting. We can always regroup if you want to continue fighting. But for now, just get back to the old Jo Kwon.

Seulong stood up, and approached Kwon, his hand extended for a shake.

 

“Friends? Truce?

Kwon looked up at Seulong, and sniffed. He had been crying all the time when Seulong. “Y- Yah. Why are you crying?” Seulong looked helplessly at his friends, who laughed at him. “Ah why are you guys laughing! Help me stop him crying or Ga In will kill me!

 

Suddenly, Seulong felt Kwon grabbing his hand. ’Truce. For now.” Kwon sniffed. “But can hyung promise me that he'll leave me alone on some days? I just really need to think some stuff. I promise I won't let someone beat me to death though.” He smiled. “I've had enough with people beating me after tonight's events.

“Aww. Look at them make-up!” Jea squealed in delight. “Yah Lee Changmin, start cooking already! I'm starving!” She stood and looked at Changmin, who sighed and followed her to the kitchen.

“And me and Miryo will be off to fix our things.” Narsha stood up as well.

“We'll be in our room if you need us.” Miryo said. “Jinwoonie, can you your noonas to our room?

Jinwoon smiled at the two ladies. “Yeeesss~~” He stood up, and looked at his hyungs with worry. “Are you two hyungs going to be okay?” Jinwoon saw Seulong nod in reply. “Well, I'll be back.” He lightly wave at Kwon and Seulong before leading the way up to Narsha and Miryo's' room.

Seulong looked at Kwon and found him staring blankly at the floor. He used his good hand to snap his fingers, making Kwon jump in surprise. “Yah hyung!” Kwon glared at Seulong. “What was that for?!

“What are you staring at the floor for?” Seulong threw back a question at him. “Anything bothering you?

“Just...” Kwon's voice drifted and he was back staring at the floor.

Seulong lightly knocked on his head. “Yah Yah Yah. You're staring again. Come on. Tell me what's up cause I have something to tell you.

Kwon looked at Seulong curiously. “Hm? What's that hyung?

“Hyung asked first, idiot.” Seulong stuck his tongue out to him.

“Ugh. Fine.” Kwon rolled his eyes. Seulong hyung will forever be childish. “To be honest, I wasn't supposed to go on this trip. I was supposed to go back to Suwon to visit my parents.” Kwon sighed. “But, my dad's words made me curious.

 

“Besides you talking to my parents about this trip, Ga In noona asked my dad to convince me to come. He said Ga In noona wants me around. They loaned me to her for the whole break.

 

Seulong smirked. “Aigoo Kwonnie. What you just said is kind of connecting my theory here.” He smiled. “We may still have a chance at this. Or rather, you.

“What are you thinking now Seul” Kwon got surprised when Seulong suddenly placed his pointing finger on to his mouth to stop him from talking.

“Sshh. Just listen.” Kwon looked at him weirdly, and nodded. 

 

“I think Ga In still likes you a little, even though she's with Doojoon.

 

Kwon stared at Seulong, like he was speaking another language. “Hyung, are you listening to yourself?” He forced a laugh. “You sound like someone who's drunk. Wait, are you drunk?

“NO!” Seulong defended. “Just listen to me, okay?” Kwon hastily nodded. “Alright. So we know she chose Doojoon over you, based on what happened on your date. Yes, she like him, but she's not fully focused on Doojoon. Ergo, my small example. Miryo noona gave them the boat tickets that Jinwoon prepared. Doojoon asked Ga In if she's willing to come. Did you notice that she didn't answer "Yes" immediately?

Kwon wanted to say yes out loud but fought back. He did notice the hesitation in Ga In earlier, “To add the cherry on top, she was staring at you for like, I don't know two minutes? Before answering Doojoon.

 

Kwon bit his lips and avoided looking at Seulong. Where's he getting into? “To sum things up, I think,she likes you. A little, but she doesn't know it. She's too busy convincing herself that she likes Doojoon. Too busy thinking that she's genuinely happy. There's a term for that... uhh....

“In denial?

 

Seulong got surprised when Kwon spoke. “And that's why you're one of the top students in our English class. Well, next to Jinwoon.” He laughed. “That's just my opinion. You don't have to believe me, but I'l rub it in your face every single time I see something.” Seulong stood up. 

Before Kwon can answer him back, he felt someone slap him on the back of his head. “Kwonnieeee~~” He heard Doojoon shout from somewhere. So that means the one who slapped me is...

 

“Yah you kid! What happened to you?

 

Kwon saw Ga In's surprised expression when she stood in front of him. “Yah Yah Jo Kwon. Are you okay?” Ga In shook Kwon back and forth. “Who did this to you? Why do you look so beaten up? Your face is bloating!!

“Ah noona I'm fine.” Kwon tried not to flinch in pain as Ga In touched his face. “I j- just fe- fell

“Kwonnie fell down a few feet. We climbed a steep hill nearby after you and Doojoon went out.” Seulong quickly spoke. “And thank you for asking if I'm okay too, Son Ga In.

Ga In turned around to face Seulong. “Are you okay, Im Seurong?” She asked him in a monotone voice. “Happy?

“Aish!” Seulong raised his fist in the air and glared at Ga In. “Yah Yoon Doojoon! Control your pet!

“You kid. Stay there. I'm going to get the first aid kit.” Ga In pointed at Kwon. “If you move, you will die.” She threatened him.

Kwon watched as Ga In ran to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. “Ehem. Seulong's theory. Ehem.” He gave Seulong a weird look. “What? I told you I would rub it in your face.” Seulong smiled smugly. “Yoon Doojoon! Where's the ball?” Seulong shouted while he looked for Doojoon. “Let's play!

Kwon rolled his eyes and looked at the direction of the bathroom.

 

 

“In denial, huh.” He muttered to himself as Ga In stepped out of the bathroom with the first aid kit in hand.

—————

a/n:

HEY EVERYONE! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! (For those who are living in a US State or Territory like me lol)

Another long update. And a very interesting one. Kwon vs. Seulong! Who wants to see a round 2? lol. I also added a little AC moment cause we won't be seeing some of those moments in a while. Anyway, the chapter is kind of like a slight wake-up call for Kwon. But the next chapter (or more lmao depending on how long), we'll see someone talk to Kwon and he'll wake up from... something. lol. Not gonna spoil you guys since it's Thanksgiving. :3

Anyway, two important news came out this week! 2AM Comeback and Jea's relationship! I can't believe our raccoon leader is dating. T.T but I'm happy for her. :D She was kind of disappointed that fans did not say "Why unnie/noona?!" lol. Jea forever being a cute leader. Fans were really happy for her. And I cracked up with Bongsam's tweet about Ga In having a new boyfriend (which is bandal lol).

2AM is finally back! Their title song, "Regret", is really good! Better than OSD, tbh. The MV is kind of awkward tho cause they can't move their lips much because of the cold weather. lol It's great to see Jinwoonie back with his hyungs! And walking! I watched their Mini Live Showcase and they were good! It makes me want to watch the concert cause they'll be doing sub-units and will be showing new performances (Like Jinwoon and Kwon hinted an Animal rock version plus I think they're going drag again cause of Changmin's tweet) And lol at them for re-arranging Can't Let You Go Even If I Die. The vocal line sang the babo brothers parts and vice versa lol. Besides "Regret" and "Just Stay", I really like Jinwoon's composition, "To An Angel". What's your favorite in ? :D

Since it's thanksgiving, I'm thankful for my readers and subs. :D Thanks for still sticking around. :D and commenting, and asking question... everything lol. Thank you, seriously. /bows

Hope you guys like the chapter. Well, till the next update! <3