Falling For You (Literally)

A Series of Oneshots

Sehun x You


‘Aish….I can’t believe hyung wouldn’t come get bubble tea with me’ Sehun’s brows were furrowed, he down as he made his way down the street, heading to his favorite bubble tea place.

“Hey, do you think that cute girl from the day before will be working today?”

“Hell ya! I asked my dongseng if she was working today before I agreed to go with you.”

“Do you think your dongseng can get me her number?”

“Uh, no. I’m going to ask for it!”

A couple of guys breezed pasted Sehun causing him to look up and roll his eyes. ‘I doubt that’ he reached the stairs with a huff and begun to climb up to his favorite area in the neighborhood.

As he reached the top of the stairs, a girl calling out for her dongseng caught his attention.

“Ya~ _____ ah!! Annyeong~!!!!” The boyish looking girl was waving enthusiastically at the girl causing Sehun to look at her for her reaction only for his breathe to be caught.

‘So….pretty….’ the girl was smiling and waving back to her unni. She had a cute dimple gracing her face along with an eye smile.

She was walking at rather leisurely pace so Sehun walked a little faster, hoping to catch her attention as he walked past.

‘Coool….you are the vision of coolness. Work it. Work those legs!’ Sehun walk past the girl, poker face in place. ‘Keep it cool~ you’re a handsome mo—‘

“Excuse me!! Mister!! Your ce—!!! Oh….!!!” The girl who hand her hand stretched out to tap Sehun’s shoulder cover with a gasp.

“ –Oof!” *SPLASH*

“Yeollie ah!! Top! Top running!! I can’t catch ups!!” a little puppy like boy ran past, chasing after a taller child who was laughing like crazy.

“Oh my gosh. Are *giggle* you ok?” the girl offered one hand to him, the other covering , trying not to laugh at his expression.

Sehun sat dumbfounded expression on his face, in the fountain a couple meters away from the bubble tea shop, water falling on his head.

“…Sir?” The girl tilted her head cutely, snapping Sehun out of his daze. He reached up and grabbed her hand. Just as he was about to stand fully, he landed back into the fountain with a bigger splash, something warm on top of him.

“….crap. I’m so sorry” running a hand through his wet hair; Sehun looked at the girl only to see the most adorable shocked face.

“…ah ha…hahahahahahaha!!!” they both started to laugh at the silliness of it all.

“haha…it’s ok! I’m ____ by the way! Nice to meet you!” The girl offered her hand again to Sehun who was stunned that she was ignoring the fact that the both of them were soaking wet and that there was more water pouring on the both of them.

He grabs her hand, shaking it “I’m Se—“ ‘Oh my god. Why does this keep happening to me?!’

“_____ ah!! Are you- Oh? Hunnie!! What are you doing here?” The boyish looking girl asked as she pulled the both of them out, wrapping _____ in the towel she brought out with her.

“Amber noona.” Sehun bowed to Amber, wet hair flopping into his face.

“Aigoooo~ unni! He needs a towel too!” ______ reached up and pushed his hair back out of his face, making the tips of Sehun’s ears go red.

“Come on, let’s go into the shop!” Amber ushered the both of them into the shop, stopping them at the office door as she rummaged around. “Ah-ha! Here, go put these on! _______ ah, I’ll be up front. Join me when you’re ready!” Shoving the both of them into separate bathrooms, Amber went back to work behind the counter.

10 minutes later, a semi dry Sehun came out of the bathroom, hand pushing his hair out of his face again as he took a seat at his regular stop. ‘Mann….I didn’t know she worked here. I should’ve come more oft—‘

A chocolate bubble was place on the table right in front of him.

“You look like you could use this” _____ smiled at him, looking even more adorable in Amber’s oversized t-shirt. Luckily, ______ had an extra pair of shorts in her bag.

“Thanks!” Sehun beamed up at her before frowning when she bent down and tapped his leg. “Wha-“

“You hurt your ankle when you fell right? We have to check to make sure you didn’t hurt it too badly so put your leg up here and take off your shoe!” _____ patted at her lap waiting for Sehun to put his leg on it.

Complying, Sehun took off his shoe and sock, placing his leg lightly on top of _____’s lap.

Head bent in concentration, _______ took medical tape out of the first aid box Amber left on the table, wrapping Sehun’s ankle up. After a few minutes, she finished and tapped his leg again.

“There~ all done! You should be able to walk around no—-“ _____ was cut off by Amber.

“_____ ah, can you take these orders?” Amber asked before taking over _____ seat across from Sehun. “Give me your hand.”

“Wha-? What for noona?” Confused, Sehun furrowed his brows.

“Just give me your hand. You like _______ right?” Amber took Sehun’s hand when he didn’t give it to her and put a piece of paper into his hands. “It’s her number. Take her out for dinner or something. She needs a good guy like you to take care of her.”

“…..Noona…..” Touch Sehun was about to thank her.

“But if you make her cry Hunnie, I’ll come after ya ok?” Amber gave him a cheeky smile, patting him on the shoulder before heading back to work. “By the way, drink’s on the house” Amber called over her shoulder.

Sehun pocketed the number, finished his drink and made his way out the door, biding goodbye to Amber and ______.

oOo

Hours later, Sehun is at home, lounging on his bed, staring at ______’s phone number and his phone across the room on his desk.

Sehun got up, grabbed his phone and plopped back onto his bed. He opened up a new text, typed, and sent the message before turning off his light and going to sleep, phone on silent beside his pillow.

oOo

A couple of streets away from Sehun, a phone lite up beside the pillow a girl was soundly asleep on.

“Hey, this is Sehun. Are you ……”


The End