Of Rain Storms and Expensive Truffle Bath Sets

A Series of Oneshots

[Sehun x You]


The day had rapidly turned for the worst. The once welcoming, gorgeous day quickly warped into an nasty storm that sent citizens scrambling into the closest shelters. 

 

However, somewhere down the street, was a couple who were soaked to the bone. They were running as fast as they could with their hands still linked towards a massive apartment complex.

 

A few minutes later-- the jiggle of keys, the shuffling of feet and the chatter of teeth-- gave way to lights and the warmth of an inviting home. 

 

“C-c-come in.” A quiet voice directed.

 

“S-s-should we j-j-just leave o-our wet shoes h-h-here?” A soft voice questioned.

 

“It’ll b-be f-f-f-fine. H-hyung will take c-c-care of it if w-we don’t before he g-gets back. Now h-hurry. We should c-change.” The taller one of the two grabbed the shorter one’s hand once more and lead the shivering girl into his room. Once in, he let go of her tiny wrist, leaving her drenched and shaking near his bed as he waddles towards his wardrobe. He throws open his wardrobe and starts to tear through his clothes before handing a change of clothes and a towel to the girl; his own change of clothes and towel in his other hand. “H-here. You c-can use the shower in my r-room. I’ll u-use H-hyung’s next door.” And with that, the boy waddles out of the room. 

 

“….” The girl stood there for a few quiet seconds before making her way into the joint bathroom. Once in, she closed the door and locked it before struggling to strip off the stubborn layers of wet clothes. A soon as she has ridden herself of the wet clothes, she steps into the shower and turns the handle as hot as she can handle. She stands in the shower for a few minutes, just soaking up the heat, focusing on warming up her body. After she was warmed up sufficiently, she reaches for some shampoo before realizing that she’d be using Sehun’s. ‘….Oh well, I’m sure he won’t mind if I use a little bit.’ Thus with a shrug of her shoulders, she begins to clean herself. A few moments later she walks out of the shower and towels off. She warps the towel around her body after towel drying her hair so that it wouldn’t drip all over the place. She finally picks up the clothes or clothe in this case that Sehun gave her. ‘….This is going to be embarrassing.’ She thought.

 

xXx

 

“_________, you done?” Sehun walked back into his room and sat down onto his own bed, tousling his hair with the towel that was resting around his shoulder. 

 

The door slowly creaked open and ___________ poked her head out of the bathroom causing Sehun to raise an eyebrow. “…..What’s wrong? Come out, we should drink something warm.” 

 

However, ________ only continued to stare at her boyfriend with only her head poking out of the bathroom. Slowly, ever so slowly, she made her way out of the bathroom with the shuffle of her feet. 

 

“….”

 

“…. Do I look weird?” _________ stood in front of Sehun, both hands holding down and tugging the bottom of the sleeping dress shirt that Sehun had given her to wear.

 

Smirking at his adorable girlfriend who was usually unflappable (who was also very flustered yet not nearly enough if Sehun could help it), he quickly pulled on one of _______’s arms, successfully causing her to land smooshed against his bare chest as the both of them fell backwards onto his bed. To say _________ was sufficiently flush was an understatement. Giving her a cheeky smile, Sehun smooched ___________’s cheeks a couple of times before rolling so that they were both laying on their sides facing each other. “Nope~ You look absolutely stunning, if I do say so myself. But I may be one hundred percent biased.” This caused _______ to laugh at her boyfriend’s cheesy words. "You also smell very anticing. Mmmm~ I think you should smell like me more often." He teased as he relaxed, a hand caressing __________'s cheek.

 

The two stayed that way, enjoying each other’s company in the silence before they both started to get drowsy. “Mmmm, Hunnie, I think I should go home now….” ________ mumbled, yet she didn’t move, finding Sehun’s embrace to be very comforting.

 

“Then why don’t you stay the night? You don’t have to go back, especially not at this time or in this weather. I’m sure your brother would understand.” Sehun winked, jokingly causing _________ to blush once again (even though she denies it). 

 

“F-fine. B-b-but no funny business, Ok Mister?” ________ scolded, even though to Sehun she looked like an angry bunny instead; very frightening indeed.

 

“Neh~ Jagi ya~” Sehun beamed just as he threw the blanket over the both of them and wrapped his arm around __________’s waist once more. “Love you~ Good night~” Sehun cooed before kissing __________ on the tip of her nose and on the center of her forehead.

 

“Goodnight Hunnie, Love you~” _________ whispered, returning a kiss to Sehun’s bare chest before the couple drifted to sleep. 

 

xXx

 

“….Da fck?” A giant stared down at the two pairs of soggy shoes that were creating a muddy puddle on the floor. “…..Seeeehunnnnnnn” The giant man growled. 

 

“Calm down Hyung. They probably got caught in the storm.” Another tall boy said as he moved past the giant. 

 

“I’m not cleaning that up.” Kris rumbled and sulked as he moved into his own room to take a relaxing shower only to burst out of the room again, completely except for the towel thrown over his shoulder.

 

“HYUNG!! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!” Chanyeol groaned and covered his eyes as he almost dropped his mug of mocha latte. 

 

“That brat used my expensive truffle (the mushroom; not the chocolate) shampoo and conditioner set!!” Kris complained as he wrapped the towel around his waist saving Yeol from the permanent visual damage. 

 

“Then go tell him. Don’t take it out on me.” Chanyeol deadpanned, a side only Kris has seen many times. He watched Kris make a bee line to Sehun’s room before he got up and followed him close behind, wanting to witness the event.

 

As they threw open Sehun’s door and was about to argue with said boy, they both realized that the boy and his adorable girlfriend (*cough, Kris’s cousin and Lay’s little sister cough*) were both sleeping peacefully. Not wanting the disturb the loving picture (oh, don’t worry. Kris will chew out Sehun the next morning for touching his baby cousin), the two towers left the room and continued on with their night.

 

Sighing, Chanyeol pulled out his cellphone and sent a quick text to Lay Hyung to let him know that ________ was staying over for the night.


 

The End.