Caught Red Handed

A Series of Oneshots

[Xiumin x You]


*Sigh~* ‘Why does he have to look attractive when he plays soccer’? I thought as I continued to stare out the window during English class, watching the other class play soccer during P.E.

He was running around, soccer ball following him as he zipped pass players on the other team one by one before he sends the soccer ball into goal. He ran up to his best friend, Luhan, who was also a member of the same soccer team he was on. They jumped and hugged each other, cheering and celebrating with their classmates. Oh my gosh. His smile is so cutteeee!!! I squealed mentally, not realizing that songsengnim was standing beside my desk, glasses glinting, rolled up newspaper raised in hand, and an angry tick/twitch making itself known on her forehead.

*TWACK*

“OW!! What the--!!! S-s-songsengnim!!” I clutched the back of my head, one eye still shut in pain as I looked up at the angry songsengnim standing beside my desk. My classmates were all trying to stifle their laughter while there were some who rolled their eyes at the daily scene.

“Park ________! Stop daydreaming and pay attention in class!” She scolded me before huffing and walking back to the front of the classroom where she continued on with her lesson.

“Yah, is he really that handsome that you’d stare out the window every day, ________?” one of my bestfriends, Kai, whispered from where he sat behind me.

“You know she’s been crushing on him since the beginning of the year. It’s so obvious that the entire school knows~” Sehun commented from beside me.

“WHAT?!” I accidently shouted, slapping both hands over my mouth when I realised what I did. Lee songsengnim glared at me again and threw her board eraser at my head. Dang…..she should totally play baseball. Her aim is no joke. I thought as I bowed apologetically at her, hand rubbing at the mark the eraser left on my forehead.

“Kekeke, just tell him already~” Sehun laughed into his hand.

I fixed my fringe before I whispered back, “and how do you suppose I do that, Mister Oh?” I scoffed.

“Just do the usual confession! Stuff some cheesy ra-bu ra-lu letter into his locker.” Kai smirked.

“…..Oh. My gosh. Your English is horrendous.” I laughed at him as Kai scowled at me.

“PARK ___________!!” Songsengnim roared from the front of the room, hands on her hips.

“Y-y-yes!” I sat rigidly straight.

“If you’re so intent on talking in my class then read the passage we’re on!” She smirked, knowing that I had no clue as to where we were in the textbook.

“N-neh!” I gulped, looking down at my textbook, only to see that Sehun had marked where we left off with his highlighter. Thank Krissus for giving me Oh Sehun!

I quickly cleared my throat before I started reading:

“Your elegant figure, oh, I fall for it many times. Like this love, without even me knowing, it comes and finds me un-expectantly.

Like a waltz, I sit lightly and can’t take my eyes off of you. My eyes naturally follow you every time you walk.

Even if we wander to unfamiliar places; even if we get lost, I’ll follow my heart that’s more honest than anyone else’s because I can’t resist your quiet movements that strike me….”1

Everyone was silent until suddenly, my whole class cheered with Lee Songsengnim looking put out. I looked at everyone, surprised and a bit weirded out at their reaction. “W-what?” I asked self-consciously.

“Your English is flawless!!!” Dongho yelled from across the room.

I looked wide-eyed at my classmates, blinking I told them, “W-well I was born in Canada you know….”

“…..WHAT?!” My whole class, minus Kai and Sehun, looked at me like I was some kind of alien or something. Whoops, guess I never told them, ehehehehe. I thought, sweatdropping as the bell rung. Sehun and Kai quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the class and to our secret place: the dance studio.

Panting we all sprawled around the room as we caught our breath.

“W-well that was fun~” Kai commented off handedly. Sehun glared at him, not liking that fact that he ran before dance practice.

“S-so that aside, what am I going to do about Xiumin oppa?” I asked, rolling from lying on my back to lying on my stomach.

Reaching into his backpack, Sehun grabbed one of the cutest stationary sets I’d ever seen and handed it to me. I raised my eye brow at him, wondering why he was carrying such a cute –girl—set around. “It was supposed to be your prize when you won the bet.” He explained.

“Really?! Thank you!!” I gave him a quick hug. “But why did you give it to me now?” I asked.

“…..I can’t believe you’re the top of our grade and yet you forgot what we talked about in class.” Sehun sighed, shaking his head and rolling his eyes.

“You’re going to write a Love Letter to Xiumin hyung and stick it in his locker after school.” Kai explained as he got up, walked to the mini fridge we bought and hid, and grabbed a few drinks before heading back over to where we were.

“M-mwoh?! You want me to w-write a what?! And do what?!” I flushed red.

“Yah, calm down. It’s not like we’re asking you to hide under his bed or something.” Kai poked my forehead.

“B-but what do I write?” I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked down at the stationary set.

“I don’t know, I’ve never written one.” Sehun and Kai both said. “Should we call Tao hyung, Baekhyun hyung, and Luhan hyung in here so that they can help you?” they both asked.

“Heck no! Knowing them, the letter would turn super mushy and girly.” I shot down their idea.

“Yea….they’d probably write something like this” Kai held up a piece of paper that had Tao’s and Baekhyun’s messy scrawl all over it.

To my dearest, iest Lub-berrrrr~

Omo, you’re hawt and I’m hawt. We should totally get together, know what I mean? ;)

Your smexy counterpart,

Tao beh-be xoxoxox

 

‘Eyyyy Sek-shi!

You’re a freakishly tall but danngggg boy! You’d make a hot elf prince.

Come and lub me! <3

Your Baekkie <3

“…..Yeah, no.” We all shook our head after reading one of many little blurbs that they wrote. We got up when we heard the bell ring, signalling that Biology class was next.

Getting up, the three of us headed to our lockers and opened them, grabbing everything we need, putting away the things that we didn’t.

“Just work on it in class, we’ll distract Jo Songsengnim for you.” Sehun said as we walked to class. We all sat down at our usual table and prepared for class.

During class, Sehun and Kai kept their promise and distracted Jo Songsengnim every time he walked by our table. I spent the whole class writing and rewriting the love letter, until I finally got it the way I wanted it. I folded the letter and finished sealing it in its envelope just as class ended.

The three of us walked back to our lockers and got ready to go home for the day as Biology was the last class that the three of us had for the day and it was still only 2pm. There was no dance practice today.

“You finished right? You should go put it in his locker right now while the halls are still empty and he’s at soccer practice.” Kai said as he took my backpack, Sehun pushing me in the direction of Xiumin’s locker.

“We’ll wait for you at the gate ok? Don’t take too long!” They waved at me before walking out the front door.

“…..Might as well get this over with.” I took a deep breath, steeling myself as I made my way to his locker. ‘516…520…536….Ah hah! 545! Found it!’ I cheered before I looked around both ends of the hallway, making sure no one would see me. I pulled the letter out of my pocket and tried to slip it in the slits near the top of the locker but something was blocking it. ’No!! Go in! You stupid-!’

*Clack*

I jumped slightly, head whirling in the direction of where the sound came from and my eyes instantly went D.O wide, face flushing like no tomorrow.

“_______?” Xiumin oppa asked me as he picked up his water bottle and walked towards me.

“X-x-xium-m-min oppa! Hi!” ‘Could you be any more obvious?!’ I scolded myself, mentally facepalming.

“Is that for me?” Xiumin pointed to the letter that was sticking half way out of his locker.

Immediately, as if my blush couldn’t get redder, it just did. My words failed me so I nodded my head quickly, eyes glued to the floor.

Xiumin reached up and grabbed the letter before asking me if he could read it, “I can read this right?” He kindly asked.

I nodded shyly, still not able to look at him. He quickly but carefully read the letter and before I knew it, my face was smothered against a firm chest that smelt slightly of cologne and sweat. Not that I minded. Not at all~

“O-o-oppa?” I asked, voice muffled.

“I like you too, _______ah!” he beamed at me as he released me (how I wanted that warmth back) before his hand linked with mine. Still smiling, he said “So does this mean you’ll go out on a date with me?” He gave me a cheeky smile that made me smile back at him.

I nodded my head, “yup!”

“Great, I’ll pick you up at 6pm Friday~” He lifted our linked hands and kissed the back of mine just as Minho oppa came running in, yelling that their practice break was over. Xiumin gave me another kiss on the temple this time as he headed to practice with Minho.

I stood there for the longest time, both hands cupped around my face before I heard footsteps coming towards me.

“….I guess this means he said ‘Yes’!” Kai laughed as he patted my head.

“Good job ______,now let’s go home before Diuzhang kills us for keeping you out late. He’s such an over protective brother.” Sehun rolled his eyes as we left the school grounds and made our way home.


The End

tumblr_inline_mzslopTD0O1r1tx8h.gif

What _______ read: Don't Go Lyrics

Camio: Dongho of Ukiss