Movie Night

A Series of Oneshots

[SehunxYou]


“Ya! ______ah! Hurry up!! I’m starting the movie!” Sehun hollered from the living room.

“I’m coming~ Oppa! I’m just grabbing the snacks!” I yelled back as I quickly grabbed two bags of chips and some drinks before rushing into the living room to see Sehun oppa fluffing up the pillows while he lounged on the floor in front of the couch. I set the snacks down besides us before plopping down beside him. “What movie are we watching?” I asked as I snuggled into the blankets and got comfy.

“It’s a surprise~” He replied as he grabbed the remote, turned off the lights and hit play.

xXx 45 Minutes later xXx

“My love, come. Dance with me.”

“Why I would love to my dear.”

*insert cheesy romantic dancing music*

“…..Bleh. Who in the world talks like that?!” I complained before Sehun oppa and I mocked the actors. “Sehun oppa ah~ take your hand and feed me some chips~” I said as dramatically as I could in a posh voice as I faced him, eyes closed and mouth opened wide.

“Certainly my bapalapashamalamadingdong. Eat.” Sehun oppa said in just a posh voice as possible before shoving a hand full of chips into my face.

“Yah!! Oppa!!” I laughed as all the chips fell all over the both of us.

“Did you not like that my princess bapalapashamalamadingdong? Shall I get the garcon to get us some —?” Our attention went back to the movie that was playing when the male and the female lead tried to sneak into the 5 star hotel. We watched as the leads ran into the stuck up manager and they were asked to introduce themselves.

“I am Prince/Princess bapalapashamalamadingdong from Ramalamashammawow and this fine lady/man besides me is Princess/Prince bapalapashamalamadingdong, who is also from Ramalamashammawow. Part 2.” Sehun and I both said with straight faces before looking each other straight in the eye and laughing our heads off.

“Would you like some more Llama milk my dear?” Sehun asked, trying hard to keep a straight face again.

“No, my love. I would like some more goat milk.” I answered back right when Suho oppa walked by the living room.

“….My dongsengs are freaking weird. I live with the weirdest people ever.” He muttered, sighing before walking away.

“…..He needs to get laid more.” Sehun muttered when Suho oppa was out of ear shot.

“Ya, it’s not like any of you have girlfriends.” I tried to defend Suho oppa, the movie forgotten and playing in the background.

“Who said I don’t have a girlfriend?” Sehun oppa looked me in the eye with one eyebrow raised.

“…..” I couldn’t think of an answer right away, his words causing me a pang in my heart.” “D-d-does she make you h-happy?” I tried to ask like a best friend would when the other found someone they were happy with, hoping he didn’t notice the quiver in my voice or my stutter.

“Well, she’s the best. Her laugh is the cutest thing in the world but it’s her smile I love the most. She’s caring, loving and really knows how to cheer me up….” Sehun looked so happy as he described his girlfriend.

The girl must be so lovely to capture your heart and make you look like this…..’ I thought sadly, fake smile in place as I listened to Sehun gush about his girlfriend.

“Hey, ______. Look up.” Sehun said as I felt his finger under my chin, tilting my face up to his. “And you know what I love best about her? The fact that she’s adorably forgetful” His face came closer and closer to mine, closing the gap between us slowly.

My eyes widen before I shakily asked “Y-y-ya. W-what about your girlfriend?” I asked trying not to look down at his lips or into his eyes.

“She won’t mind” he said before he closed the gap and kissed me. The kiss was light and simple, loving and sweet. It also made me start to cry when I realised that what we were doing was wrong. Because Sehun has a girlfriend and I’m only his bestfriend. “Ya, why are you crying? Was my kiss that bad?” He asked when he noticed I stopped kissing back and tears touched his face. He cupped the side of my face with one hand and thumbed away some of my tears.

“A-ani.” I mumbled as I shook my head.

“Then why are you crying?” he said and asked.

“B-because! You have a girlfriend! And yet here we are kissing andImrespondingtoitwhenIshouldntcauseyouhaveagirlfriendbutIcantnotrespondtoitcauseIfreakinfellinlovewithmybestfriend!” I buried my face in my hands, knees drawn up.

“….Babo. Why did you think I was kissing you?” His big hands wrapped around mine, gently pulling my hands away from my face before he cupped my face to face him. “The person I was talking about early is YOU. You’re my bestfriend that I fell in love with AND who I asked out THIS morning making YOU MY GIRLFRIEND.”

I looked at him, before my eyes widen in realization. “Oh. Oh…..Oh yeah….hehehehe…..that’s right, I’m your girlfriend~” I scratched the side of my head in embarrassment.

Sehun, my boyfriend and bestfriend, looked at me with his infamous ‘[-n-]’ face before asking, “Did you really forget?”

I nodded my head, shy and embarrassed smile in place.

Rolling his eyes at me, Sehun smirked before leaning in close again and captured my lips once more. After we separated for much needed air, he asked “Now will you remember that you’re my girlfriend now?”

I nodded, face flushed as he pecked my lips again and we settled back down to continue the movie only to realise that it ended 10 ago.


THE END