Ravishing

A Series of Oneshots

[Sehun x You]


“Here! Try this one and this one—Ooo!! This one is -y!!” Ji Eun said as she browsed through the lingerie section of a well known bra store. Every time she found something that would match _________, she would pull the piece out and throw it into __________’s arms which were getting quite full. 

 

“….N-neh….unni? A-are you sure I n-need to try all these on?” __________ hesitantly asked; her eyes never once left the back of her unni’s head to look around the shop and browse.

 

“Of course!! You’ve been dating Sehun for how long now?” Ji Eun asked to which _________ meekly replied ‘3 years.’— “THREE years! And that’s not even counting how long you’ve known each other! You definitely need to spice up your love life a bit. A new and y piece of lingerie should do the trick! I know that Kyuhyun oppa definitely likes them!” 

 

“B-but, what if I don’t suit it?” _________ asked, flinching when Ji Eun pulled out a stringy piece that didn’t cover anything before she placed it back. 

 

“Are you kidding me? What guy doesn’t like seeing their girlfriend/lover in lingerie?! Of course you’ll look fine! Sehun will definitely love it. Now go try those on! Go, go!” Ji Eun pushed ___________ into a changing room and stood on stand by. 

 

One by one, _________ tried on every piece only for Ji Eun to shot them all down. Except—except for the very last piece: a little lacy black and white baby doll piece. 

 

“Perfect! Now get changed so we can leave.” With the trill of her skirt, Ji Eun made her way to the front while _________ changed as quickly as she could. As soon as she finished changing back into her regular clothes, __________ rushed to the front and purchased the piece of lingerie.

 

 


 

    To: Ji Eun Unni

    From: _________

        Unni! What should I do? I’m so nervous! 

 

    To: ____________ dongsengie

    From: Ji Eun

        Aish! Stop worrying ok? Everything will be fine~ You’re over thinking it!!!

 

    To: Ji Eun Unni

    From: _________

        Omo!! Unni! He’s HOME!!! @_@ ASDFGHJK

 

    To: __________

    From: Ji Eun

        Talk to you later Hon! Tell me all about it ;D kekeke

 

__________ quickly put her phone away just as the door to her and Sehun’s shared bedroom opened and in walked Sehun whose eyes widen comically along with his mouth dropping and his face instantly flushing. 

 

As fast as lightning, Sehun closes and locks the door before shakily making his way towards _______. “_-_-_______? Wha—“ Only to be cut off by his girlfriend.

 

“….You don’t like it?” ________ said a little dejectedly, sadden by the thought that Sehun didn’t find her attractive.

 

“Are you kidding me?! You’re sitting here, looking so ravish-able that I-I…” gulping, Sehun couldn’t hold it back anymore. He brought his lips down onto _________’s waiting lips and captured them.

 

The pair made out for a very long time before they both broke for some much needed air. 

 

“…..I’m just going to let the hyungs know not to come back tonight….”  Sehun breathlessly voiced against ________’s lips before the two of them lost themselves with each other.

 


 

The End.