My Little Ducky

A Series of Oneshots

[Chen x You]


“Oppa, what about this one?” I asked Chen, holding up a set of aprons that had cute Hamsters printed on the front of them.

Looking up, Chen scrutinized them and shook his head, “no, those aren’t nice.” He went back to scanning the shelf.

Pouting, I put back the 5th set of aprons that he rejected. We had been sent out by Suho oppa and Kris oppa to buy house supplies for the new dorm and that was over half an hour ago. “Mouuuu, Oppa, if you keep rejecting everything I pick, why don’t you pick them out yourself.” I pouted even more as he turned to look at me.

“……” He just kept staring at me and it was starting to scare me.

“……What’s wrong Oppa?” I asked him, only to have him smirk, answering with “Nothing~”

We continued to look around the kitchen area, me carrying the basket as he looked around. “A-ha! Found the perfect set~” He held up the set of 6 aprons and laughed at my expression.

“Ya, why ducks? The Hamsters and the bunny ones were much cuter.” I said, pouting unconsciously, unknowingly making him laugh again.

“Just because~” He sang, placing the aprons in the basket. We continued around the kitchen section picking up oven mitts, sponges, etc. Each and every item had a duck printed on it.

Next we headed into the bathroom section. I looked around at the shower curtains and spotted the cutest fish pattern ever, immediately pointing it out to Chen who in turn shook his head and dumped a duck printed curtain into the basket.

“…..Oppa, is there something you want to tell me?” I asked, eyes narrowing as my lips stuck out in a outward pout subconsciously.

Chuckling, he winked at me as we walked by the children’s bath toys section. I squealed when I found a cute pair of whales (one blue and one pink), holding it up and showing it to him. He gently pushed my hands down with one of his, hand totally covering both of mine easily, “ani~ those aren’t as cute as this!” He held up a rubber ducky right beside my face just as my lips automatically pouted because he didn’t think the whales were cute.

“Oppa~ why do you keep laughing and picking out duck related items?” I whined, stomping my feet a little.

Leaning in really close so that his nose touched mine, he mimicked my little stomping dance and said “because you’re a ducky~” just as I thought he was going to lean in and kiss me, he switched places with the rubber ducky and I ended up kissing it.

Face turning red fast, I was going to punch him when he caught my arm, pulling me into his chest as he pecked my cheek. “My little ducky~” he laughed, letting me go as he took the basket away from me. Turning around to look over his shoulder he laughed and told me to walk faster.

We reached the cashier and started placing things onto the belt as the Cashier scanned the items one by one, bagging them.

A young mother and her toddler walked passed us, the toddler squealing and giggling so I smiled at him. “Mama! Wook! Duck duck!!” He coo-ed and clapped his tiny hands. The young mother turned around and quickly covered with her hand as she giggled, bowing farewell to us.

….what was that?’ I wondered until I noticed that everyone around us was looking at me. Well, not really at me but at my….head? I reached up and touched the top of my head only to find something there as Chen walked out the door with the bags. I brought the object down and….

“KIM JONG DAE!!!!!!!”


The End

image

image