Our Vow

A Series of Oneshots

[Sehun x You]


 “Life’s all about moments, of impact and how they change our lives forever. But what if one day, you could no longer remember any of them?” - Leo, The Vow


“Do you, Kim _____ take Oh Sehun to be your lawfully wedded husband?” The Priest asked ____.

Smiling up at Sehun, her soon-to-be handsome husband, ______ answers, “I do.”

“And do you, Oh Sehun take Kim ______ to be your lawfully wedded wife?” The Priest looked over at Sehun.

Having the biggest smile on his face that his hyungs have ever seen, Sehun confidently replied: “I do”.

“I now announce you…husband and wife! Congratulations, you may now kiss the bride!” Cheers erupted throughout the whole room as Sehun grabbed _____ around the waist, pulling her against his chest.

“Now you’re forever mine, right Mrs. Oh?” eyes twinkling with joy and love, Sehun captures _____’s lips to the sound of wolf whistles and “You go, Sehun ah!!” from his hyungs.

Pecking Sehun’s lips once more, earning another round of wild cheers, ______ smiled loving up at her husband before grabbing his hand and running down the aisle towards the door.

“Catch!!” ______ throws the bouquet over her shoulder, as she enters the limousine with Sehun in tow, chauffer closing the door after them.

“Oh. My. God. LAY!!!” could be heard through the doors of the limo as it pulled away from the curve, making new Mrs. And Mr. Oh laugh.

_____ tilted her head up and kissed Sehun lovingly again on the lips, eyes locked on his, before she whispered, “forever and always, I vow.”

“Forever and always, I vow.” Kissing her once more, Sehun and ______ rested against each other, heading off towards the airport.

xXx Months later xXx

“…hun ah….” slipped past _____’s lips as Sehun tucks a lock of hair behind her ear, foreheads touching.

“_____ ah….” he leaned in closing the gap keeping their lips from the other, snow dancing around outside their car in the spotlight of the street lights as they waited for the light to change color.

Just as their lips were about to touch, a horn bleared through the air before ______ and Sehun were forced apart, car flying forward, rolling over and over again as a semi crash into the back of their car. The last thing they both saw was the other’s shocked face before a blinding light took over. Then…nothing but darkness…the semi’s horn blearing, cutting through the calm night.

xXx Hours later xXx

“__!! ______!!! Please….jagi….please wake up….” A heart breaking voice reached ____’s ears, rousing her from the depths of darkness.

Opening her eyes, only to squint at the blinding brightness of the hospital lights, _____ finally woke up after being unconscious for hours.

“Oh. Oh thank god.” Someone grabbed her hand and brought it up to their lips kissing it, a hand caressing her face.

“….where am I?” ______’s voiced, barely audible.

“You were in a car accident, Love. You’re in the hospital right now.” Sehun answered just as a nurse came in to check on ______.

“Hello hun. How are you feeling?” the nurse asked, flipping through ______’s charts.

“….My head kind of hurts…..was anyone else hurt?” ______ asked the nurse, who shared a look with Sehun.

“….._____ ah, Love, do you know who I am?” Sehun asked, fear coating his voice.

“……I’m sorry.” ______ shook her head.

Right then, Sehun’s heart shattered.

xXx A few months later xXx

“… _____ ah~ are you ready?” Sehun’s head poked out from behind the wall, looking into the sunroom where _____ was relaxing and reading on the lazy chair.

“…..? Ready for what? Where are we going Sehun ah?” ______ looked up from her book, giving Sehun a curious expression, tilting her head like she used to.

“….Our anni….never mind. Just….please get ready? I want to bring you somewhere.” Pain flashed through Sehun’s eyes before he made his way into the room, pulling ______ off the couch and pushing her to her room.

“…Ok….” _______ watched Sehun leave her room with sad eyes, feeling terrible for still not being able to remember who and what he meant to her.

A little later, Sehun pulled the car up to a park, parking the car before getting out the door.

“Come on, you’ll love this place” Sehun gave ____ his usual eye smile but pain could be seen in his eyes.

He led ______ by the hand up, following a trail by memory, one that was only known to the both of them.

“….Sehun ah…. Are we almost there?” _____ asked, inching closer to Sehun for warmth as snow gently pranced around them.

“Almost there….just a couple more steps. There.” Sehun pulled ______ up the steps of a pagoda, night falling around them. “Close your eyes for a few seconds please~”

______ closed her eyes and Sehun clapped his hands two times. All of a sudden, the whole park turned dark.

“S-sehun ah?” ______ called out shakily before a soft glow caressed her face.

“Open your eyes Love and look up.” Sehun was nowhere to be seen when ______ opened her eyes but she slowly looked up toward the ceiling of the pagoda. She couldn’t help but gasp.

“Sehun ah…..I-it’s beautiful…..” tears graced her cheeks as she spun slowly, gaze fixed above her.

The pagoda’s ceiling was covered, enchantingly in stars, lights, and lanterns creating a beautiful scene in the dark park.

“…Do you like it?” Sehun appeared beside her, having walked back onto the pagoda.

“I….I love it. Thank you” ______ pulled Sehun into a hug, surprising him as she didn’t like skinship now.

“……” Sehun returned the embrace only to feel tears touch his neck. “….______ ah?”

“Sehun. Oh Sehun.” _____ whispered over and over again, scaring Sehun a little.

“_____?” Sehun her hair.

“I remember you pabo. I remember.” Sehun froze, unsure he heard correctly before tightening his hug.

“Y-you’re not lying are you, because that would be beyond cruel….” Sehun’s voice barely came out.

“I’m not pabo. I remember. I’m Mrs. Oh _______. Wife of Oh Sehun, my husband for 8 months who was and still is my best friend” ______ whispered, burying her head further into Sehun’s neck.

“Forever and always?” Sehun choked out.

“Forever and always, Love” _______ kissed him.


The End