Little Helpers: Two Tokkis and A Hamster Prince

A Series of Oneshots

[Xiumin x You]


To: ___________ <3

From: Xiu Oppa

Message:

                ___________ ah, don’t forget about our date today! I’ll be waiting for you in front of the Star Tower at 000 amusement park at 4pm~! Can’t wait to see you~ Mwah! <3

I smiled as I re-read the text message from Xiumin Oppa. It was currently 2:26pm and I had just gotten out of the shower, clad in a towel as I walked into my bed room: phone in one hand, towel drying my hair in the other. I quickly set down my phone and dropped the towel I was using to dry my hair onto the floor as I walked into my walk-in-closet. Since it was going to be a warm-ish day at the amusement park, I picked out a cute baby blue summer dress that had a white peter pan collar, a small straw hat that had a light blue bow attached and the cutest pair of faded blue ballet slippers that Xiumin oppa bought me for my birthday two years ago. Quickly, I put on my outfit before waltzing out of the closet and over to my vanity table. I opened up my jewellery box and put one some adorable lace bow studs and the delicate custom couple bracelet that Xiumin oppa surprised me with on our third year anniversary.

With that done, I started applying my makeup, deciding on going for a fresh and bubbly look so I opted for cc cream, brown pencil liner, and lots of mascara~. Skillfully putting on the last few coats of mascara to finish up my look, I reached for my phone and checked the time: 3:01pm. ‘Good, just enough time for me do my hair and walk to the park!’ I stood up and walked into the bathroom, pulling in my curling wand. As I waited for it to finish heating up, I took a few selcas and snapped chatted some to Ji Eun ah. With the curling wand hot and ready, I quickly curled my hair, creating loose beach waves; spraying them with beach spray and some hair spray so that they’d last the whole day. I checked the time again, gasping before I ran out the door, grabbing my bag and hat on the way out as the door closed and locked.

xXx 10 Minutes Later xXx

Puffiing, I lend against the Star Tower to catch my breath, taking my phone out and checking the time: 4:06pm. ‘Oh no, I’m late!’ I sighed, before looking around to see if I could spot Xiumin. However, I couldn’t for my life find him. I walked around the area but there was no sight of him anywhere. ‘Where could he have gone?’ I wondered when someone tapped my shoulder. Turning around, I couldn’t help but giggle. There stood the cutest Hamster mascot ever, carrying an envelope and a bouquet of flowers in which a bunny eared- head band was placed. Giggling as the Hamster mascot bowed to me, I curtsied in response as other passerby’s walked pass, taking pictures and smiling at the scene.

“And whom do I own this honor of meeting such a dashing Hamster to?” I giggled when the Hamster pointed to the tiny crown placed on top of his head. “Ahh, so I’m in the presence of a Prince!” I smiled.

The Hamster nodded his head as he handed me the bouquet of flowers and the envelope, gesturing for me to put on the headband. I did as instructed and waited for my next instruction which was to open and read the letter inside the envelope:

                To my dearest Love, ___________,

I see that my friend, Prince HamHam has personally delivered my gifts for you~ ^0^ How do you like them? Those flowers reminded me of you, who is so breathtakingly beautiful, that I had to get them for you! The bunny ears….hehehe, well, I just thought that they’d look cute on you!

Please meet me at Etern’ Town, in front of Tokki Café~

Forever your’s, Xiumin <3

Grinning from ear to ear from the sweet note, I curtsied once more to Prince HamHam as Xiumin called him before making my way to Etern Town.

xXx 5 Mintues Later xXx

I finally reached Etern Town, looking around for the Café when I finally spotted it. I was about to walk in when I felt another tap on my shoulder. This time, I turned around expecting to see Prince HamHam only to come face to face with two extremely tall Bunny Mascots: both wearing scarfs.

They didn’t even give me time to greet them when they instructed for me to close my eyes with my hands; one bunny grabbing my hand and leading me to somewhere while the other one had both hands on each of my shoulders, guiding me from the back. We walked for about six minutes before we stopped. The one that held my hand tapped my arm to signal for me to drop them.

When I did, I was greeted by the most breathtaking sight: Xiumin Oppa was standing in front of a giant water fountain, dressed smartly as he turned around with a loving smile. He walked towards me and grabbed both of my hands. ‘I-I t-think he’s going to---‘. Xiumin got down on one of his knee and reached into his pocket, one hand still holding my left hand. I instantly felt tears welling up in my eyes, my other hand covering my mouth shakily as a torrent of mixed emotions filled me.

“__________, I meet you four wonderful years ago at the bubble tea Café that you worked at were you spilt the drink on me. Because of that, I found the courage to ask you out on the first of many dates, each on better than the one before. You’ve given me so much happiness and memories, that from the bottom of my heart I ask you this: Lee _________, would you marry me?” He opened up the ring box and looked up at me with hopeful eyes that were full of love and adoration.

“I-I-I” I stuttered, not knowing what to say. I started crying even harder, so hard that Xiumin’s beautiful smile turned into a worried frown, as he steadied me so that the both of us were sitting on the fountain.

“_____, what’s wrong? Do…do you not want to marry me?” He asked with in a broken whisper.

Frantically, I shook my head.

“Then what’s wrong?” He asked as he cupped my face.

It took me a few minutes before I was able to answer him, “Y-you know about my f-family. I-I don’t want us to become like t-them. I don’t want to lose your love….” I whispered the last part.

“Oh Jagi….I can’t say that we’ll be perfect but I promise you that I’ll try my hardest to love you more than the days before. It’s ok to be scared. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, but I’m here for you. I would like to be here for you for eternity by your side if you’ll let me.” He gave me a smile that held so much love in it that I nodded my head, barely getting ‘Yes’ out before tears took over again.

His answering smile was filled with happiness as he slipped the ring onto my ring finger as I threw my arms around his neck, hugging for a bit before we kissed, happy tears falling instead of mixed feelings.

xXx Behind a bush somewhere near the fountain xXx

“Yah! Stop pushing! It’s hot enough as it is!” A deep voice ordered, forcing the two other people to sit still. Besides them, two large Tokki Mascot heads and one Hamster Prince Mascot head laid.

“Finally, we can go home~” one of the Tokki clad boys complained; fanning himself with a giant leaf he found somewhere.

“Dibs shower first! And don’t you dare think of going in first, Kai” the other boy in the Tokki boy stated.

“Ya, hyung first. You and Kai will have to wait after me Sehun ah.” The tallest boy out of the three said as he slumped onto his back.

“…..Neh, Diuzhang.” The two tokki boys sighed.


The End

tumblr_inline_n03o9d9Afv1r1tx8h.gif