Hah! Take That!

A Series of Oneshots

[Xiumin x You]


“Oppa~! I’m home!!” I yelled, slipping off my shoes before stepping into the hall leading into the living room, waiting for his reply. Only….it didn’t come. “….Oppa? Oppa, are you there?” I asked again, this time checking the living room before walking into the kitchen. “Oppa….?” I asked, head peaking in from the doorway only to be once again greeted by silence. ‘What in the world….where did he go?’ I wondered, knowing that the boys didn’t have anything scheduled for today.

I entered the kitchen to see if there were signs of him being here at all: a bowl or some dirty dishes in the sink, when I noticed that there was a tulip on the table, a note underneath it. Picking it up, I recognized Oppa’s writing right away:

Jagi yah~

How has your day been? Do you like the flower? I’ve been bored all day; it’s not fun when my Jagi isn’t here beside me when I finally get time off but that can’t be help /laughs/

Anywho~ I’m guessing you’ve been trying to look for me :D Well, let’s see if you can! Kekeke, I’ll be in the house somewhere, waiting for my Jagi to find me so find me quickly!!

Your Xiu <3

Smiling from Oppa’s silly yet cute note, I set it back down and picked up the flower as I walked over to a cupboard and pulled out a tall glass before filling it up with water and putting the flower inside. “There we go~ drink up and stay healthy little guy!” I said as I placed it back on the table.

I made my way out of the kitchen, checking each and every room I walked by until I finally reached our shared bedroom, the door slightly closed. I pushed opened the door carefully, poking my head in first as I called out, “Oppa?”. Still getting no response, I walked further into the room only to have arms wrap around my waist, picking me up and spinning me around, making me squeal.

“Oppa~!!!!” I laughed, as we continued to spin.

“Jagi found me!!!” Xiumin laughed as we landed on the bed.

We laid there for a few minutes, catching our breath and relaxing a bit before…..

*THWACK!*

“ASDFGHJK!! O____O!!!” Oppa turned to look at me with wide eyes, surprised by what happened. “Ohhhh, it’s on!” He laughed before picking up a pillow and hitting me upside the head.

“Oppa!!” I squealed, swinging the pillow and smacking him in the side.

“Jagi!!!” he mimicked me, laughing as he hit me in the bum.

“Yah! Oppa!! Byuntae!!” I laughed, trying to dodge another hit to the bum from him. He just laughed and we danced around the bed, trying to dodge each other’s pillows. I finally ended up behind him and saw my chance. I jumped onto his back, arms wrapping around his neck as my legs wrapped around his waist.

“Whoa~!!” He stumbled a bit about to stand properly to support both of our weight when I nipped the top of his ear. Instantly we tumbled back onto the bed, Oppa staring at me with a blush as I sat there, breathless from the pillow fight and laughing.

“Ara~ Oppa, are you blushing?” I , just before getting tackled by him.

“I’m not the only one~!” He laughed, kissing me between the shoulder and the neck. My face flushed but we both laughed. As we calmed down from our laughing fit, we moved around until I was resting on Oppa’s chest, my head tucked under his chin, both content and happy.

Kissing the top of my head, Xiumin said, “Saranghaeyo, Jagi”

“Mm, Saranghaeyo, Oppa~” I snuggled closer to him.

Slowly, without the both of us knowing it, we drifted off into a peaceful little nap.


The End

image

image