Jack Frost

A Series of Oneshots

[Sehun x You]


“Hoonie~ what are you doing?” I asked when I heard him shuffling around in the kitchen the sound of a plastic bag rustling about.

“Ah, Jagi, come here for a second.” Sehoon called out from the kitchen. I got up off the couch where I’ve been lying all day, watching ‘The Rise of the Guardians’ and made my way into the kitchen. Through the door way, I could see him standing in front of the sink holding some kind of box in his hands. ‘I wonder what that is?’

“What did you need me for Oppa?” I asked, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my chin on his back.

Turning around, he wrapped one arm around me and kissed the top of my head. “I need you to do a favor for me” he sheepishly asked, causing me to tilt my head in confusion.

“What is it? I’ll help if I can~” I cooed at him, causing him to chuckle. He let go of my waist and grabbed the item that he had left on the counter.

“Can you please help me re-dye my hair? I’m thinking of going for a new look but I can’t decide which color to go for.” He sighed,

“Hmmmm…..” I hummed out loud as I sat him down in a chair as I scrutinized him from every angle. ‘I love his dark hair though…makes him look so prince like. But he wants a new look….new look….hmmm….AH! I got it!!’ Smiling, I looked at him with a serious expression on my face, “Oppa, you trust me right?” I asked, holding up a pair of scissors and an electric razor in each hand.

Sweat dropping, he answered “Uhhh….sure?” as he eyed the items in my hands.

“Yes!! You’re going to LOVE this!” I beamed as I traipsed around him, wrapping him up in a salon cape. “No peeking!” I scold him teasingly as I started whipping up the dye. “Jakku nuni gane~ hayan geu eolgure~” I started singing, as I started applying the dye to his hair, “Seuljjeok useojul ttaen na jeongmal michigenne~ Eojjeom geuri yeppeo babe~”(1) I sang.

“That’s ‘cause I’m hot, duh.” Sehun smirked, causing me to hit his arm.

“As if, oppa!” I laughed.

“Yah, you don’t think your own boyfriend is good looking?” He started pouting.

O, eotteon daneoro neol seolmyeonghal su isseulkka~ Ama I sesang mallon mojara~”(2) I sang my answer to him, as I finished up with the hair dye.

“That’s right! ‘Cause I’m worth more than a thousand words” he laughed, pretending to strike some modelling poses, triggering my giggles.

“O-oppa! Model that comb over!” I cheered.

He posed a couple more times before we went to wash out the dye. On the way back, I started singing again, “Mworalkka I gibun~ Neol bomyeon maeumi jeoryeoone ppeogeunhage~”(3) I continued drying his hair with a towel while he was sitting down.

“Mine does too Jagi~” Sehun tilted his head up, catching me by surprise as he pecked my lips. Not once, but twice before smiling cheekily when he saw the blush that he caused.

I ducked my head, embarrassed as I forced his head back into the normal position as I started cutting and styling his hair. While I was finishing the last cuts of his hair, I heard him singing under his breath…

Jakku mami gane~ na jeongmal michigenne~”(4) he unknowingly caused another blush to dust my cheeks.

“There. Oppa, you’re done~!” I finished off by taking the salon cape off of him and fixing his hair a bit more before I handed him the mirror and started to sweep up the hair on the floor.

“….Dang, Jagi. I love this!” He said as he checked out his new frosty silver hair. Without noticing, he had made his way over to me and scooped me up. He swung me around in a circle.

Giggling, I asked him to put me down and as my feet touched the floor, I carded a hand through his new hair. “Do you really like it? You look like Jack Frost~” I asked him.

….You know [you’re] so beautiful~ Maybe you will never know~”(5) He sang as he kept his gentle gaze locked with mine; a loving smile on his face the whole time. “Eorin maeume haneun mari aniya~ Kkok neorang gyeolhonhallae~”(6) he winked causing my face to burn.

“Y-yah! O-oppa!” He laughed as he let go of me and ran out of the room. Laughing I ran after him and tackled him, causing the both of us to fall to the ground, happy laughter filling the house.

 

image

 


The End

Song: IU- Peach

(1)- My eyes keep going to that white face, why don’t I even get sick of you?

(2)- When you slightly smile at me, I really go crazy~ How can you be so pretty baby?

(3)- How can I explain this feeling? When I see you, my heart becomes numb and sore.

(4)- My heart keeps going to you, I’m really going crazy

(5)- Original: You know he’s so beautiful, maybe you will never know

(6)- I’m not saying this out of a young heart, but I really want to marry you~