Breathtaking

A Series of Oneshots

[Sehun x You]


“Are you sure we’re going the right way?” ________ whined once again as the cold temperature got to her as she tried to hide her face deeper into the expanse of her large muffler. Surely her best friend’s reason for coming all the way out to the middle of no-where the day of Christmas —oh, lets not forget to mention that it was only 3:35… in the MORNING— was valid enough that it didn’t warrant a beat down. 

 

“Yeah, yeah. We’re almost there.” Sehun replied nonchalantly just as _________’s frozen foot snagged against a hidden tree root. “Whoa there— careful~” Sehun skillfully caught _______ so that her face was pressed up against his chest; his own arms wrapped around her waist naturally, holding her in place.

 

Both blushing a bit— though no one would’ve noticed because of their cold bitten cheeks— they continued with their journey, ________’s hand held securely in Sehun’s larger one.

 

Carefully, they continued their trek through the dark forest for another five or so minutes until the both of them broke through the tree line and ended up in a clearing that was circular in shape. 

 

Sehun marched _______ and himself to the centre of the clearing where he promptly pushed _______ (he had stopped her, moving to face her). 

 

“Sehun!!” ________ yelped as she landed flat on her back, surprised and shocked at what just happened. 

 

“Shhhh, keep quiet and just wait~” Sehun shushed ________, as he, himself fell beside her. 

 

“What are you—“ __________ started to ask just as Sehun shushed her once more. 

 

“Just look up.” was all he said. 

 

_________ gave Sehun a strange look before following his instruction and looked up. The sight of the star filled night sky greeted her and took her breath away. Never would she have had this chance to see all these stars back in the busy city were they both lived; the city lights drowning out the stars. 

 

“It’s….It’s beautiful….” ___________ breathed, eyes transfixed on the sight above her: midnight blue back drop dusted with brilliant colours of the stars; that she didn’t noticed the loving eyes that were taken by the sight of her only to smile at the way her face lit up when some stars shot by.

 

“You truly are….” Sehun whispered, “…breathtaking.” He took off one of his gloves and gently caressed ________’s cheek causing her to turn to face him.

 

“H-h-hunnie?” _________ stuttered , face heating up when she noticed how close both their faces were only to be drawn into Sehun’s dark eyes.

 

Slowly, ever so slowly, their faces drew closer as the space between the two became non-existent when their lips touched for the first time. 

 

“__________, be my girlfriend?” Sehun asked when their first shared kiss ended—both of their noses, cheeks, and ears bright red. 

 

Not being able to speak, _________ nodded her head fervently only making Sehun laugh as her cuteness. 

 

“Merry Christmas ________ ya~” Sehun beamed, kissing _________ once again before they both snuggled together to wait for the waking sun. 


The End

image